Is the bottom half the most essential aspect to having a good fit?

Is the bottom half the most essential aspect to having a good fit?

It actually might.
The top of an outfit is relative to the bottom in a way that doesn't apply the other way around

the most essential aspect is having a fit that actually works together, not just focusing on one part

Exactly this. I don't know how to convey why it seems this way though

Id on the jeans?

I think it's inevitable when we place so much emphasis on tops. Tops get changed and switched, when you're thinking about how you're going to express yourself today, you think of which jacket you'll wear

The pants and remain steady throughout all of this, and they become the boiling water to the tea-bag that is a jacket or shirt

The shoes are much closer to the top in terms of self-expression but they immediately touch the pants, not the shirt. The shoes have to work with the pants, and together they form the foundation of an outfit

this fit looks good

fucking kek

""""""fashion"""""

this dude looks like a gay granny twink

complete with a motherfucking iphone to compliment the thrifted and retro aesthetic

cringe overload

I think so because jeans/pants fit is more important than the top, and the silhouette of the shoe has more influence on the overall fit

I believe the pants/shoes are more important then tops.

Wearing a plain t shirt with nicely fitting pants and shoes looks good.

Wearing a nice t shirt with shit pants and shoes looks like shit.

this

Stupid comment, skinny males look best in fashion.

yup, more in particular how the taper sits on the shoe

he didn't say anything about his build though

yes.

i think twinks are always skinny

good point, but whenever i see twink i think of it more as a skinny + wimpy combo, which isn't an ideal way to look

is it still cringe if he IS a gay granny twink?

Bottoms are the foundation of an outfit.

DYEL?

OP is salty about this guy getting more attention than him in WAYWT threads.