I dont understand

what is that?

prob a ballistic vest.

80s guy

Structured shoulders / shoulder pads

>angled arms forward and away from body
>surprised when shoulders of suit stick out

?

he's shitting on the fact that it's a suit jacket with padded shoulders in the first place

honestly it's probably exaggerated by some sort of protective vest or armor presidents wear under their shit for ""just in case""

Brioni suits aren't overly structured either (much less so than an Oxxford or comparable, more so than your better itialians) , so it's especially odd.
I've seen this before with overweight men however, helps to give them more square shoulders. Was also very popular in the 80s and early 90s (which was his prime) look at the suits in American Phsyco for accurate visuals.

He's just an 80s guy.

I was redpilled until I saw this pic, America is fucked

His suits are shit in general, the way he wears his ties are criminal. He dresses like a 10 year old going being forced to attend church on Easter.

I see a man of quality taste

looks like he sized down on balenciaga.
Does someone have the pics of how he uses tape on his ties?

nevermind found it.

stfu you cucks. trump is more effay than you

He's wearing a bulletproof suit, its not gonna fit like a 'proper' one

omg just look at his fucking haircut. my eyes are bleeding

have people really never known shoulder pads have been in suit coats?

""just in case"" there's no ""headshot""
what kind of dumbass assassin doesn't headshot

this is definitly not a thing.
Secret service is there for a reason. Also it's pretty much impossible to fit sufficient amounts of kevlar into a suit, despite what hollywood is telling you. At this level it wouldnt even be enough to stop a bullet from a handgun.

If you look at his neck and shoulder in this picture. the suit is even more ill fitting.

wtf i hate trumpf now
fuck white people btw.

>I've never fired a gun at targets before

retard

he dresses like shit and his face is fucked, we all know this. now keep this shit on /pol/.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQM6zLiSn1E

I know VICE is a shitty source, but its a real thing. Presidents of most countries all get their bulletproof suits custom made.

Its not gonna stop a headshot or large arms, or even an explosion. But better than nothing.