Do women lose baby fat from their face in their 20s?

Do women lose baby fat from their face in their 20s?

I'm 22 yo girl, and I have a BMI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8&t=3130s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what kind of cheekbones do you have? Asian girls never lose their baby fat, because their cheekbones are wide

Yes. You will probably loose that fat in the next couple of years.

Don't try to lose more weight.

I'm ethnically Chinese.

Pray you're right

Not planning on it. I don't intentionally alter my weight anyway, it's just the result of eating how much I want

are you sure it's fat? could be a hypertrophied buccinator ring caused by incorrect swallowing pattern

It's not baby fat, it's just the round form of your face. All Asians have wide cheekbones and it makes their face look like that

Genetics. I have fat cheeks and I'm a 120lbs twink.

Seems rare, not gonna think about this for now

It's fat. You can tell when you squeeze my cheeks (which people do all the time)

Yeah of course it's genetics. I'm asking whether genetics will cause them to finally go away since these are supposed to be characteristic of babies/children

genetics, asian, not gone by this age, low bmi

nothing you can do, really. if you were like, 15, then, maybe, IF LUCKY. but 22? no fucking way, sorry. just stop hoping and accept because there will be no natural way to change this.

Have you considered that maybe you aren't fat at all? Post face we'll decide then ;)

Hey, I'm an Asian gayboi twink. I pretty much suffer from the same problem as you, but I'm younger and probably more attractive, and the university I attend is infinitely more prestigious than yours (that is, if you even attended uni in the first place)

Also, fuck you chinese dog

Hey, 22 is still p young, literally a kid
I'd lose hope only after 25

Drink a lot of water, smoke some cigs, stop eating dairy

Tbqh, it probably won't happen until your 30s. On the plus side, you'll look younger than your age.

google "buccal fat pad removal". First thign a plastic surgeon will probably tell you is not to get it intill your 30, because you lose some of that fat as you're growth hormone levels decrease as you age.

But it is an option, relatively simple from a surgical point of view. Not thee most expensive, but don't expect it to be cheap.

Problem lies if you have the surgery, then lose more fcial fat as you age, you'll end up looking on the anorexic/meth addict side of things.

Do you have bulimia?

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8&t=3130s

watch this. might help you out.

>I'm asking whether genetics will cause them to finally go away since these are supposed to be characteristic of babies/children
Are you daft? You are asian- you will always have a moonface

Purging can make your face swell up.

I don't think baby fat on the face is so bad desu. Can be pretty Veeky Forums and cute on a grill

What if you're a guy..? I never look good with short hair due to my comically round, almost perfectly spherical, head.

pic related

Only time will tell, of course, but I wouldn't really count on it. On the plus side though, if this is your biggest cosmetic 'problem' you probably don't have much to worry about.

Looks alright to me senpai

I have the same problem user but i found a surprising solution just chew gum I started doing that to make my jawline more prominent but surprisingly it reduced the fat on my cheeks as well just make sure you chew alot and get the sugar free kind to avoid cavities

oh shit, I always knew something was weird about that spot on my face but never understood was it was... if I put down on that spot on both sides of my face, it feels and looks much better. How do I fix this?

there's no such thing as spot reduction of fat. exercise of a specific area will not burn the fat present in that specific area. it just makes the musculature more prominent.

cardio will burn fat *in general* from all over your body. but there's no such thing as spot reduction.

T-thanks, but it makes me look like a boy.

To be frank, I'm thinking of jaw reduction surgery and buccal fat reduction once I hit my mid/late 20s.

and by boy, I mean, it makes me look like a little kid

Thankfully, I have a nice, deep, masculine voice to offset that, but even my father has the same chubby cheeks.