British Veeky Forums, roll in your bomber jackets, spray on jeans and huaraches

British Veeky Forums, roll in your bomber jackets, spray on jeans and huaraches

Other urls found in this thread:

en.vogue.fr/vogue-hommes/fashion/diaporama/20-menswear-trends-for-spring-summer-2017/35352#tendances-homme-mode-printemps-ete-2017-veste-a-la-taille
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gold chain, black fred perry polo, harrington, skinny black jeans and boots f.am

I see on here a lot that skinny Jeans are for faggots. Is that still the case case in the UK even though like everyone wears them?

Nah it's the current year you porpoise

holy shit I just had an ephinany
what if you replaced the fred perry polo with a thommy b long sleeve polo with the striped sleeve
theres an idea here..........

bong fuccgirl general?

Don't forget the meme smiths

Everywhere I go...Stan Smiths...everywhere

Also so many manlet niggers wearing fake ass Yeezys

At least the superdry meme is over, such fucking garbage

spray on jeans are so 2014

GYM KING
Y
M
K
I
N
G

also 11 degrees and siksilk

Dunno, I was out in the park the other day and probably 90% of men under 25 were wearing either skintight or practically skintight

I'm referring to the time when they were still edgy and cool. Obviously it takes a few years for them to get adopted by the average wanker.

Every cunt at school wears Stone Island with a perm and a 0/1 on the side, while the underage slurs wear blue jeans rolled at the ankle with Adidas Superstars with bomber jacket or leather jacket.

everytime I go into town I say hella fake yeezys. Girls are wearing bombers and black jeans with ripped knees and stans or superstars

>ripped knees

Makes me angry. Looks shit and trashy. You live in a first world country, not a fucking slum. ripped clothes are wank.

I shit you not, 2017 is year of northern raver gear going full high fashion.
Jackets tied round waists, windcheater, bucket hats, 90s sportswear all making ground at fashion week.
LEEDS
E
E
D
S
en.vogue.fr/vogue-hommes/fashion/diaporama/20-menswear-trends-for-spring-summer-2017/35352#tendances-homme-mode-printemps-ete-2017-veste-a-la-taille

every time I go outside I see kids in north face with massive fucking perms

> Superdry meme is over

Hotdamn where you live? Its just picked up here.

Every irritating middle class lanklet and well-off single mothers wears them

Also might I ask why every mid-50's man wearing an Alpha Industries bomber is an absolute cunt.

Official English highstreet power-rankings.
Every highstreet is the fucking same edition.

Rich cunt tier
>Hackett
>Gant rugger
>Paul Smith
POWER GAP
>Jack Wills
Mustard brown chinos tier
>River Island
>Burton
Cheap shit tier
>h&m
>Topman
>Zara
>Primark
Nu-chav tier
>Superdry
Dead tier
>BHS
>GAP

Please note. I haven't lived in the UK for years. What do I need to add?

Catch up you plum, ain't you been on depop in the last two years?

Like 1-2 yrs ago I came on here for advice. Got told that bomber+skinny jeans+stan smiths were a good starting point/inoffensive

i still wear the same shit till this day. what should i swap it out for? im really skinny, and I think 'normal' (slim) jeans look kinda bad on me, make me look stumpy/top half even thinner. what do?

Why is British style so shit?

Maybe it's just the people I talk to now. When I was in school they were everywhere whereas nobody I know wears it at 22.

>Nu-chav tier
>Superdry
dont reelly think it was nu-chav wear, just general pleb wear

That was when Veeky Forums was ahead of the curve
Now it's shit and stagnant
Wear skinny jeans if you have skinny legs. Skinny jeans only become a problem if you can't fucking move in them in which case you need to swap them out as they don't fit.

If you have a basic wardrobe start buying wackier stuff you think is cool and incorporating it into your style until you have your own personal style. It's not hard to do you mong

Wtf happened to GAP? I remember around the millennium to about 2004 it was considered really cool then it just quietly died? Why did they never expand into the high streets of the UK? They were never too high fashion for that...

>bombers and skinny jeans were ever 'ahead of the curve'

Veeky Forums was talking about them way before they became the gen z millenial 2.0 uniform

No I've been outside doing things.

Nah jokes, what is it, fashion blog?

> H&M 3-pack of tailored white t-shirts

>the superdry meme is over
I've been mostly out of the UK for a few years. Is it finally safe to go back? The only thing more triggering than Superdry in general is that they replaced the biggest bookstore in my hometown, housed in a victorian library, with one of their cunty fucking shops.

>Every cunt at school wears Stone Island
Students afford this now? They need to stop appropriating my culture unless they actually want to get asked what they think of Chelsea Headhunters at bus stops.

>Also might I ask why every mid-50's man wearing an Alpha Industries bomber is an absolute cunt.
Because they're trying to compensate for going bald by dressing like skinheads.
>look at my puffy jacket, it's almost like muscles
>i bet i'd be hard as fuck if i ever got in a fight
>that 15 year old wouldn't even make eye contact
>gonna post about that on the EDL facebook later

Pretty accurate
>What do I need to add?
TK Maxx for a hint of chav class

The thing about GAP is it wasn't good enough quality to justify the price. H&M did the "being a bit minimal" thing cheaper and better designed. Also, it was too associated with loose fit and all that when skinny jeans became a thing.

Not sure where to post this but I found a wallet that looks like this and I'm wondering what brand it is/if it's worth selling or if it's a fake

It's brown with some white and black stitching and all it says is "Genuine Leather" then that logo and some indecipherable text at the bottom with "VIP" in the middle

Actually the text at the bottom is V1H I think

Why don't you post a pic?

I found a wallet but lost my phone

GAP do really good plain shirts, way higher quality than H&M

The jeans and basically everything else are baggy middle aged dad tier

Plain shirts or plain tee shirts? I always found the fit on everything in that shop completely atrocious.

A good wallet will never be made of "genuine leather" it'll be of a much higher grade than that so I'd say probably not with no other information.

>Perned hair/0-1 side combo
>southern accent
>North Face windbreaker
>bright blue skinny jeans
>Bright coloured adidas gazelles/garbage shoe of the month

Where the fuck do these people come from? I saw 5 or 6 of them walk in line and they looked like clones.

>shitting on TK Maxx

TK maxx is great for finding out of season stuff for mid tier brands. I bought a pair of edwin raws from there for like £30 once and a vivienne westwood top for £20

They also have a 'gold label' section now where i live that has more luxury brands etc.

Everybody at my uni cuffs their jeans to halfway up their shins, what the fuck is up with this?

don't pretend you don't own the SuperDry Windbreaker Veeky Forums

You can find some gems in there if you dig. I'm just saying the people I generally see in there make me not want to be in there.

what's with all the british generals on this website
i can name at least 4 off the top of my head
anglo master race?

If you don't buy everything you wear from Chinese Laundry you are a southern faggot and me and the lads are going to beat the shit out of you, you fucking nonce.

Cultural vestige from the days of Empire

British fashion is simply being a middle aged woman wearing a purple North Face jacket as required by law

Subhuman Anglos are pathetic.Make me want to spit on their disgusting face

Veeky Forums is more relevant than most to be fair, a lot of what Americans would suggest fashion wise would just be laughable here

god save the thread

Brits are the most style ignorant posters on this site. Except for Romanians maybe. Still, it's significant that the large population of Brits on Veeky Forums are completely absent on Veeky Forums.

All the Brits are too busy shitposting at a gorillon kilometers per hour on /int/ to actually get involved on Veeky Forums.

No it's because unlike in America being effay isn't weird so anyone interested doesn't have to resort to autistic online communities to find like minded people.

This...Americans are disgusting

So none of them are good?

Pretty much. Highstreet fashion is shit.