How can I dress red-pilled? Are there any red-pilled fashion brands?

How can I dress red-pilled? Are there any red-pilled fashion brands?

take a look at this post you just made from an objective standpoint so you can realize how autistic you sound. thanks

doc martins
green bomber
blue jeans
shaved head

> anything other than doc marten
> any colored bombers
> slim fit jeans
> buzzcut

fedora

>most

travis bickle-core

FUCKING KEK

They had a thread about this on pol talking about "hinting at your powerlevel". Mostly it was just meming. Basically you've got two options: wear
>>pic related
Or go full matrix mode. Or full V for vendetta. It's hard to hint at your power level without being an autist or being too obvious. Dressing preppy/WASPy is a surefire way to hint at your level tho

rwdeathsquad.com/collections/

literally Jamaican influenced style

wear a fedora

alternatively, dress like a trash can so the local antifa college libtards will know to fight u

jamaicans were red pilled, they bashed pakis all day long

>Are there any red-pilled fashion brands?
LL Bean, Red wing, Carhartt, and Frost River.

anything expensive and not trendy, ur welcome

hey thats my old school

balenciaga

>rwdeathsquad.com/collections/
dope. am i gonna be on a list if i order doe? i like the putin top

So... did you transfer, graduate, or drop out? What the fuck do you mean by 'old school'? Is it your alma mater, or what? Don't leave me hanging, god damn.

Only correct post

Mimick this guy

full rick

>manlet

o i am laffin

fedora
walmart graphic tee
walmart pants
autistic walmart shoes

actually he's taller than asuka, she's just lifted off the ground a bit

jesus christ

buy all american boring shit so we can identify you as being uninteresting on the streets. go raid a levi's store and leave fashion discussion to people who actually want to discuss ideas spanning over more than a couple of acres of land

don't dress like a pussy

gayest shit ive ever heard

anything from walmart, target, khols, payless, basically cheap thoughtless garbage mass produced for the working class.

Wear garments made only by your fellow countrymen's hands. I plan to shell out for a Haspel or two, maybe another pair of Alden's this year.

that girl works at the front office of my housing complex lol

Haha yea I graduated I miss those whores

> front office
That's why she's overweight

Wear clothing that's clean, appropriate to the situation, and neither ostentatious and overly ornamented nor of such poor manufacture that it stands out. Brand names aren't instrumental in this, you can pull it off well enough shopping at WalMart, with the exception of formalwear.

congrats on being slightly taller than a pillow

Leather trench coat

L.L. Bean coat and New Balance shoes for the discrete shitlord. :3

Dress like pic related. Literally the most Veeky Forums man who ever lived.

>pic related
me

Cringe

shitskin detected

fucking kek at the black chick mean muggin the fedora

he says, looking at his crisp new MAGA hat with his fedora gradually building a film of dust in the corner

Bad ass my dude. Ooh wear more black with the hat maybe?? Ohmygawd a black hoodie and black jeans with the maga cap would look redpilled af. Put on some combat boots and you'd be rearing to go! Pull the hoodie on but keep the words visible

my mans this is going straight to the collection

Another reason to spit on subhuman Americuck and Americuck faces...