ITT: terrible articles of clothing

ITT: terrible articles of clothing

>ITT: terrible articles of clothing
you start

Still better then all those enormous running shoes you wear daily and call sneakers

>old skools
>converse
>Dr. Martin's
>red wing
>blundstones
All shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my magazine, you little Supreme wearing fuccboi? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Fashion Journalism, and I’ve been involved in numerous fashion shows in Paris, and I have over 300 confirmed bans given on StyleZeitgeist. I am trained in irrationally bashing hip-hop and I’m the top fashion influencer in the entire fucking internet. You are nothing to me but just another hypebeast. I will wipe your wardrobe out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my Rick Owens and your entire stash of Geobaskets is in the process of being recalled so you better prepare for a fucking storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wardrobe. You’re fucking dead, you hypebeast. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stunt on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just using my Carpe Diem pieces. Not only am I extensively trained in writing about fashion, but I have access to the entire work of Maurizio Altieri and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of fashion, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have just continued posting Acronym pieces on instagram. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit tanned horse leather all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, you fuccboi.

amazing

Fucking this, especially Cons. Converse is cool when you're 14, but if you're wearing them past 20 you're a man child and/or look weird

running shoes lmao

urgh yes. chukkas are so ugly, most of the time you're better off wearing a derby or boots

Yeah the cyclops geobasket were kinda weird

More like the garbage basket
ZING

more liek garbage TOILET
because poop goes in there and these shoes are total excrement

VETEMENTS

delet

Gold

Can one obtain these anywhere anymore?

Yeah on ebay

He he

kys

running shoes , everywhere

fell for the Martens meme and now they just stand in the closet... I actually only have like 4 pairs of shoes and these are ones that i dont use because they are really not good.
They arent that comfy and bruise my ankles like shit.
What could i do to make them better?
I now have some really good german leather boots that cost like half the price and i already fell in love with them

The shape is very ugly

Delet this

THESS IZ MEAH JEBUS SANDULS
LOVE ME PLEZ

you have bad taste

>anything Pyrex
>anything fear of God
>vans and converse on anyone out of college
>anything dropcrotch
>shirts with holes/rips in them