I really want to try a new cool hairstyle, something like lil yachty all ideas are welcome

just some cool fa/ hairstyle that is not normal but still not that autistic kid that colored his hair rainbow

i love 21 savage's hairstyle, and i kinda really wanna have dreads like travis scott too

black people have the coolest hair desu

yes something along those lines, but I'm having trouble being white and all

yes something along those lines, but I'm having trouble being white and all. I really like travisis hair

im having the same troubles except im brown. ill never be able to pull it off plus my family will hate me for being an embarrassment. feels bad man

would this haircut look autistic on non east asians?

depends on your face

I think it looks autistic on that east asian but you do you senpai. Keep in in you will be """"tumblr-core""" if you do that.

I love my friends hairstyle but I can't just copy him

old pic its longer
dont know if i want to switch up to dreads or not

unless youre kohh, then yes i would look autistic.

Your fro is looking great, I don't know if dreads aren't just too mainstream right now, so I would stick with your current hair.

How did your hair get like that? Naturally? Im trying to do that exactly but i have to use products and my hair is still kinda short

thx. this is where im at now.
yea. guess part of its bein mixed but just avoid the harsh shampoos if u use shampoo and condition often

>*West Africans

they got options

Only attractive from the front lol

I Got an afro maybe half the size of yours. I kinda want to get dreads or braids cuz dealing with this shit every day is a bitch

detangling roots = chore
u could try what i been doin and sectioning parts with rubber bands for the day. lets u tie it crazy ways aswell

keep it pls

any idea where u could go about buying dread jewelry like his? cant really think of anywhere besides maybe etsy or a dedicated store

ITT:
>I want to suck a big black cock since I am a cuck

kill yourselves faggots, niggers are uneffay

depends on your face dude.

Kys wigger

pretty sure travis scott has braids, and thats a whole lot different from dreads