Today I learned the hard way to not buy cheap clothes on the internet

Today I learned the hard way to not buy cheap clothes on the internet

Lmao post pics

ASOS or Zara, calling it rn

this

I bet my left testes its taobao

Aliexpress?

please be yesstyle please be yesstyle

I kinda get the feeling that taobao and aliexpress is created specifically to fuck with people like op.

Putting money on Uniqlo

Op here I bought this cheap black hoodie because it was like 3 times cheaper than the ones I saw at the mall

bait

How poor are you?

Sorry for offtopic, can you try and google something... is it really slow right now?

not for me

It doesnt look bad but its nowhere near as black as in the picture and its definitly not as black as the ones I saw in the mall which where really black
The fit is horrendous and its longer in the front than in the back the front part has s V like shape at the bottom also I got an L and it doesnt fit me well so im gonna change it for a XL hopefully the XL is not longer in the front

poor in a third world country where everything is 10 times as expensive as in the first world not even jocking

that actually looks nice

and the quality is good too but my main complain is that its not pitch black I was hoping for something so black that it would strike fear into satan's soul

Post a pic of you wearing it

black mannequin-core

This black mannequin shit should be illegal

keep the hoodie return the pants

They are short and I dont have to return them the hoodie is a bit too short so im gonna have to change it for a larger one

thanks, added to the collection

ahahaha

collection of what?

Collection for the cringe thread faggit

Well faggot none of this is cringy nor my picture and definitely not the one you posted

good luck with you autism

Look who's callin who the autist...v funny senpai. Keep that fedora on tighter than ur pants

the pants are the most offensive part of this picture

I wear what I want to wear I wanted red skinny denim shorts so I got them and then I have a faggot on the internet calling me autistic for wearing them and saving my picture
What is more cringe worthy than an autist who cannot be aware of his own autsim?

those jackets are made for a certain body type..if you weigh more than 160 or taller than 5'7'' it won't look good...also gotta buy smaller than your size for the tight fit

The twink boy posting frog wrong.
>>(you)
I'm all for looking the way you want but you can't be gay about it dude...no one wants to see that. Tbhq you might be memeing on purpose but you still took that photo like you weren't gonna get shat on. I'll post your little buddy- y'all gonna sit right next to each other in the collection.
Don't worry, he's friendly! And gay, too.

im not gay im currently 6 2 and im skinny the only reason why i dont have muscles is because im still growing and i dont want to end up as a manlet

Btw chicks dig my tight pants

Ok goy sure sure. Tell urself whatever you need to hear to play along. Meanwhile, the next cringe thread will b a laffin

>red

chile?

I know the truth and that is all that matters

wont waste more of my time with faggots like you

I bought smaller than my size Im XL i bought L and its too short and baggy

Kek now you're really memin

How are these cringe? Seems like you're just a repressed homo

>>he doesn't like the shitty meme
>> posts this and calls me
>>gay

>saving and anthropomorphizing pictures of gay people

>not being autistic

pick one

Did someone say
>>anthro
?
user you've made a grievous mistake

Should have read the sticky faggot

that pic isn't cringe. it's cute. CUTE!

>>mfw user agrees
Peco alert

if i was poor in a third world country the last thing on my mind would be fashion