Goth inspo

The darker the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gakkinx/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=OMNJ6mlIKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can black guys pull off a similar look like OP's pic? And if so how?

Metal and goth is best crossover

Definitely, a lot of rappers have been taking notes from the K/J pop / goth / metal look for a while now, just look at Kohh and his copycats for inspo. A black guy would look dope with some Asap Rocky braids or similar short - mid braiding, with a pure black metal style - it's when it's ironically ripped off like Bieber's metal Ts that it becomes trashy fuccboi tier, otherwise it's a godtier way of escaping typical black guy fashion

is braiding/dreads the only style? i just cut my dreads off and dont want to go back to either

what do you think about girls who dress in all black but have blonde hair and light/ no makeup?

Well, what else can black guys do with their hair? If you straightened it for this style, you would have to work really fucking hard not to look like pic related, which is objectively terrible. Braids are a hell of a lot nicer than dreads imho, or you could try some kind of longer, hanging afro - have a look at what black women do to their hair to make western styles, but everything else about the Op style would really work, inc heavy tatts instead of the usual gangsta tatts

fuckin goat tier, if it wasn't so rare this would be my exclusive type. Unless the black clothes are trashy (pic kinda related) but if they look like you've chosen them artfully, or they're really complimentary, or something odd and experimental, in which case I cannot help but look twice at any decent looking girl who looks like this

MAGA
Make America Gothic Again

instagram.com/gakkinx/?hl=en
gakkin may have done this guys shit but this guys gr8 inspo for this type of tattoo

>instagram.com/gakkinx/?hl=en

Oh man thank you, this stuff is gorgeous! Do you have any similar links, outfit blogs or tattoo artists in a similar vein? This is exactly my taste

skinnyfat central

Trent Reznor has always been pretty effay and ahead of the times

except for all the featured people who aren't skinnyfat.

The tattooist doesn't choose the physique of his clients, the most out of shape motherfucker could get the most beautiful piece on his fat ass because he was polite and patient enough to book an amazing artist, that's just how it works

post one who isnt skinnyfat lol

also
>fat
>beautiful

>goth thread
>its a bunch of neo-emo streetwear hipstertwinks and cunts

where the vampires at

>tfw no goth gf

he said the art is beautiful, which is subjective and therefore not wrong.
learn2read

Post vampire qts and tru goths

just to hush you

how can art be beautiful when the canvas isnt? i can read just fine thanks

dyel nu-male

nice

A tattoo artist rarely designs a tattoo straight onto the body, often they'll sell some drawing they've done to whoever wants it on their body
t.readlet.

im just saying, it cant make up for the fugly cellulite medium

yes. looks better in most cases honestly.

and LMAO at you trying to say KJPop trash has any influence on anything besides other asians.

Do you even know what goth is? None of these pictures are gothic in the slightest.

>goth
>godtier

Lol

I think OP is getting Goth mixed up with the whole darker aesthetic of streetwear and modern fashion houses like Damir Doma, Yohji and Rick, which is understandable as you could almost call a lot of that Goth - they both have an appreciation for poetry and macabre, sombre themes.

Either way this is a nice thread, please continue posting sombre, all black fits

in my country every teenage fuccboi and basic bitch wear all black clothes. I have minimal /techno interests me style but i do not want to look like a meme teenager.

>post some inspo
>brands
>give me some advice
pls

I think unbranded is the way to go. Most goth clothing is all tailored, "one off", and the kind of things in this thread all revolve around having that unbranded appeal, like they're all from one old wardrobe instead of shop bought. I recommend:
>finding whatever kind of clothing silhouettes suit you
>finding said clothing pieces in black from odd and rare designers
>slightly customising them, adding details
>learn colour matching so you can have complimentary accents of, for instance, payne's grey or neutral tones
>learn texture, so you can play around with black velvet, denim, wool, even lace

This board has become cringe after cringe

Grace is mai waifu

remember, real goths wear makeup

my favorite belt
after the Gucci wolf ones

Had to dump some.goth bc there was a bit much I wear trendy black stuff...srry.

maybe wash it a bit more often....

what is this type of hat called

Looks like a wide brim fedora

>dyel
look at his arms and shoulders, this guy is past dyelmode you fucking retard
i agree on the nu-male beard though, judging from what we can see of his face he would be better without it

I wouldn't call this "gothic", but what sneakers go with this style?

Kohh is pretty Veeky Forums desu

guy im trying to remember this girl's name. the one on the left
...any ideas. nikki something i think.

i love wednesday campanella

Yes if you go full soundcloud rapper-core

black people look sick in all black so yeah.

Does her finger tattoo say beef?

Grace gives life. Ayyo

>girl
is a xer, you bigot

sorry but thats cultural appropriation

embarrassing

>dyel nu-male
youtube.com/watch?v=OMNJ6mlIKcU

what a qt. nice sweater too

Sick tattoos, but he was a trashhhhh fighter outside of Japan. The competition is too tough in America.

Teruto Ishihara has some of the best tattoos in the UFC right now though. TJ Dillashaw has some nice one as well.

First off, where do these fuckers get the balls to get tatted up like this and second how do they proceed in life with these tats? I mean I want to get tatted like this entirely but it would fuck up my career. How do these guys even make money?

It's part of their niche, and they are also trying to sell an image.
> first guy is literally a tattoo artist
> other two are rappers
I doubt they are rolling in millions of cash, but I think that's enough to maintain their lifestyles. I imagine all of them have a wide web of friends as well, so they are able to stay afloat as long as they want.

literally every single one of them is either a meme rapper, edgy model, drug dealer or trust fund kid

from the thumbnail i thought it was a maiden in black cosplay

most of this stuff has nothing to do with the goth subculture, just saying.

I HAVE LOST MUCH OF MY RESPECT TOWARD ALICE GLASS MERELY BECAUSE SHE HAD HER NOSE MUTILATED.

Snickers, I'm a bigot because I think this thread doesn't have alot of goth inspo. Touche my friend you are right. Thanks for calling me out there .

Why would you sit on those spikes

that must hurt your asshole

He was obviously making a joke you sperg

>taking anyone calling you a bigot seriously

the black goood

far left

Neither does this

Currently there is a huge goth culture in the US that are burger record fags jumping ship, post-dub producers think they are goth, horror core rap kids think they are goth, industrial music people are goth, noise music people usually tie themselves to the industrial scene

how is bauhaus not related to the goth subculture you fuckhead. lol

Have a You

I agree with: