Doc Martens

Which type of Doc Martens are the most commonly used amongst skinheads? I gotta buy my first pair in a few minutes and I want to do this right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackboot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably the same kind all the girls wear since it's only girls I see wearing them.

Umm... ok. What type of boots are commonly worn by neo nazis then? For some reason the boots I want are only worn by skinheads.

Get any kind of jack-boot. Make sure it's black with white laces.

solovair made in england

>jackboot
What?
Jackboots don't have laces you goof

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackboot
just in case you wanted to equivocate

You have to get the eleven eye in oxblood or black.

Nazi here, I don't know about skinhead gangs but we don't really wear anything in particular.

Pretty sure skinheads just wore the regular kind of doc. Supposedly they liked to get cherry ones and polish them with black.

I thought Nazi's had red laces..

Whatever model you go for it's got to be made in England, otherwise it isn't a DM.

This. Normal docs work fine, if you can't find any higher-rising ones (I don't think they sell those anymore??). It doesn't matter as long as you've got every other neo-nazi feature.

No. Do your research;

>White supremacist/Neo-nazi skinheads wear white laces.

>Red laces are worn by SHARPs (Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice). SHARPs sport the skinhead look, but are against neo-nazi ideology.

If OP wants to be a Nazi, then he shouldn't be a pussy with the red laces meme.

Not always the case, the laces are definitely a regional thing - red laces can also symbolise blood and be worn by neos.

dumping more inspo

i have a size 12 1460 mono anyone wanna trade a size 11 or 12 original 1460?

Skin heads don't exist anymore

MiE-1460 Oxbloods, or black 1914s or 1490s. Remember the white laces.

just get male marteens with steel caps and get white laces, I triggered all my commie punk friends with them, one came up straight to my face and yelled: WHY DO YOU HAVE BLACKS?

good times

hate*
that Freudian slip tho

Fuck off plastic skinhead

skinheads are just hairlets

That cig is the dumbest accessorie I've seen today

The color of the laces depend on the country. In France for instance, Red means Left wing and white means Right wing. But nowadays Nazi's don't want to get in trouble wearing white laces anymore.