Last thread: >>12312349

Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted (Our hearts go out to you, froggo)

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e (embed)

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj (embed)

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CI1g4dnDtao
youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck could they be looking wistfully on in the distance at. There's a fucking apple II with tumblr open to the left

is he thinspo?

REEEEEEE
YOU FORGOT TO ADD "/thinspo/ - Thinspo General Thread" TO THE TITLEEEEEE

Oops

Thinspo artists? This girl abra is definitely thinspo and she directs her own videos too as well as storyboards them.

youtube.com/watch?v=CI1g4dnDtao

W2C pale white legs

Post more of that bulge

I mean guy

Unfortunately I have no idea who it is. I got it off tumblr and the trail runs cold.

i wish my weight was as low as my self esteem

Are you a boy or girl?

lonely fat grill

Can I be /thinspo/?

What's your calorie limit while doing 16:8 intermittent fasting thinspo? Do you have one while you do it?

I partake in OMAD. I consume any amount below my TDEE, or exactly it. Granted, I'm not aiming for extremely rapid fat loss as I'm sitting at a comfortable amount.

ate an entire pint of halo top ice cream yesterday and managed to stay just under my calorie limit

still too nervous and guilty to step on the scale this morning, thanks ice cream!

How can I make the bones to be thinner?

osteoporosis

It's actually possible. But it takes ~10 years to complete. Bones, just like any organ in the body, do replenish entirely.

Yes. You've got a big head though. From one big head to another, you should bulk up so you dont look like a bobblehead. You did getting your fat way down though so you'll look shredded very quickly vs people with more fat that obscures their gains.

OMAD. When I was still drinking caffeine it was 700 and that was fine. Then I stopped and it went up to 900 which was okay. Since I've just very recently hit ketosis and my appetite has shot up as a result for a little bit, I just eat until I'm not hungry anymore because trying to restrict through the appetite increase is why I quit last time, not knowing it would get better.

So 700-900, normally.

Bone atrophy. Enjoy :^)

Ive been eating 700 cals or under for 3 weeks. My main problem is thatpoop very little, ive tried to up my intake today (to 1100) in hopes to finally poop.
Wish me luck senpai

that great feel when you eat between 1000 and 1600 calories a day which is x8-10 what you were eating before, your body is working, you're functioning, doing well social and in school...

AND you find out at the doctor that you've gone lower than the weight the hospital brought you out at, which is just under 18 BMI !

sucks bc my GP is on me now but i barely feel like i'm restricting and i walk around a lot and it's finally sunny out! plus the thigh gap w/jeans and legs together is a reality once more

thats good
less than 1000 is grossly suboptimal

You have such unfortunate belly, hips and waist genetics. I am so sorry.

OC;p

i am probably hypermetabolic still because this weight loss is inordinately large for the amt i'm eating and i'm really only walking 5000-7000 steps a day (that's not even active right?)
but i'm happy to be functioning and not like "wow eating disorders suck"

i guess tons of amphetamines help but meh
i'm still making myself eat through the nausea

she has great hips what are you on about

>i don't even want to be thinspo i just want to loose weight and i am too much of a faggot to be able to do that
>tfw i will never be happy

Hips are beautiful when they meet the shape of the legs, hers look like a fucking muffin top.

What do you find so hard of losing weight?

Any recommendations for a diet to maintain 6'1" 135 lbs? I'm dropping to their, but starting a diet at the amount I want to drop to will sort itself out.

from eating right to having a motivation to exercise
desu i don't do them both anymore after i lost my gf and also many friends
my story is like this
>be semi fat
>get a skinny thinspo gf
>get to know more people cuz of her
>getting new friends
>starting to exercise and eat better
>decide to dump her since i didn't love her anymore
>slowly become depressed and fat again
>really depressed and fatter than ever
yet i am not that fat, most of my fat is between the lower part of my belly, hips and thighs so i don't look that fat irl

POO

You dont need to exercise, just watch what you eat, try to make healthier choices and take it slow. Weight will come off by itself and youll aquire a better healthier lifestyle
I believe in you user

>Thinspo thread sitting at 300 replies for a few days
>Someone makes a new one
>Instantly has 50 replies, all these replies within 1 hour of the new thread

Really makes me think, wonder why this happens

You look stunning.

By just reading the thread it's pretty obvious it's just one user posting cute boys.

How many calories you guys think this is?

>falling for the salad meme

Yeah, I came up with like 700 calories. I don't know what to order at lunch, especially when we go to Mexican places like that. I figured the salad would be better than a burrito or something.

Oi.

My psychiatrist is considering prescribing antidepressants.
Does medication break a fast?

you are all sick and need help

>I figured the salad would be better than a burrito or something.
Not necessarily, especially if they put dressing in it. If I were you I'd go for something like a small chicken burrito with no rice, sour cream, cheese, etc. and just have half of it.

[spoiler]Dammit now I'm hungry[/spoiler]

Thanks. I'll order a burrito on a wheat wrap with no rice next time.

Just buy and eat some psyllium husk or wheat bran (from a bulk bin if you can find it at a health store because its MUCH cheaper).

Not sure, but generally you can take those once a day, so if you were doing 24 hour fasts you could take it after your OMAD.

Don't take that shit though.

That's you?

Nope

This.

Her stomach is tight though. Not the end of the world but she won't be getting any modeling contracts for victoria secret off her hips.

Believe me, I won't. Thanks for the response regardless.

Exercise and resistance training is underrate tho. It's fucking good for the brain youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g

IN

My legs are growing fur. Am I becoming kot?

>>Thinspo thread sitting at 300 replies for a few days

What? That didn't happen.

And user is partially right. I'm like 15 of the first 50 replies. not all the cut boy pics are me but like 85-90% are I think.

>tfw lower abs won't show.

Disgusting

Carbonated water, why do I never see anyone talking about this? It's so filling! I often drink it after a small meal making me feel completely full.

>Tfw used to look like this and freaked out about having huge hips
>Worked out more and filled out
>Body looks great now

Thank god.
I thought I was going to be stuck with an hourglass figure for life.

do we sitll have a discord

Yup!

Yup! Just kidding

Because its a meme? I don't care for it plain, unsweetened. It's such an weird sensation to have the carbonation but no taste.

Boys, girls, or both?

Worse. It's puberty.

>I don't care for it plain, unsweetened. It's such an weird sensation to have the carbonation but no taste.
Then put a little fruit juice or something in it, Picky.

La Croix is bretty gud and no calories. I normally stay hidhratted just by boring ol' water though.

I tried that. It was terrible. I'd rather just buy something 0 cal and sweet like a zevia soda, which I had today.Grapefruit citrus.

Thsi is perhaps inspo

People who don't overeat live longer. They don't die from common diseases because they're not constantly pounding their gut with food and messing with the bacteria. It's like an air filter, if you breathe too much dust it gets ruined.

All I drink is a little bit of pure cranberry juice (not that sweet shit) with sparkling water all the time when I'm at home. I like to take shots of tequila and chase it with that

LOO

I read that can be attributed to them not spiking their insulin as much, which, if true, is basically a poor man's Low carb high fat.

Also carrying excess fat between organs is unhealthy by itself.

700-1000

San Pellegrino is the most effay drink, and the best during a fast

>123222222

this should be it

Potatoes are satiating and low calorie when eaten alone, you'll get used to the taste, or eat sweet potatoes

naked thinspo does nothing for me, for some reason. i'm always the most inspired by clothed thinspo.

I want to see if bones look smaller on thinspo. Does anyone have an extreme weight loss before and after. Being already thin and then going skeleton isn't impressive tbqh desu.

are you the osteo user from earlier that wanted thinner bones

what osteo man? do you mean the midface puller?

someone was wanting 'thinner bones'
bones stay the same size but the density is prone to changes, but it wouldn't change the appearance of them or anything. fat person skelly looks the same as a thin persons skelly

You are a mentally challenged moron. There is a way to thin bones naturally. But I won't tell you how because you are a cunt.

you're absolutely correct

women with osteoporosis have less estrogen, excess osteoclasts lower density and they never had testosterone so their bones are dense to begin with... that's what calcium/k2 is for in old age