Which one should i get?

which one should i get?
I really like the darker white, but also the green logo

>darker white

that's grey dumb ass

None. Stop being an easily manipulated newfag and have some self awareness. Get something with quality.

the green logo. white shoes are gonna get darker with use anyway.

> something with quality
what are you thinking about?
I was looking for a retro type low white sneaker, only other ones i saw was asics or diadoras, that have a similar look. If you have alternatives i'd like to hear them

Im not so sure about that..
maybe just gonna get the gum ones and a green sharpie?

For real though. Veeky Forums didn't have many reebok threads until about 2 months ago when the kanye reebok shoes started to get big. Now there are like 2 a day about the old reebok shoes. You should not jump on every meme tier shit that get popular for 2 weeks.

theyve been very popular for like a year where I live, and them getting popular here is just giving me the bump to actually cop them

You're just as bad as those kids who wanted cdg cons years ago. Fuck off and kill yourself with your shit taste.

>muh retro sneaker
gets me every time just like the Stan memers.

>Get something with quality

Recommend some brands?

hahahaha. I feel so bad for you. But really them getting popular on here should tell you that you should not get them.

And the fact that they were popular where you live last year really means you should not get them this years. That's like getting stan smiths years after they came out.

I've seen both on the internet and based on this picture I'd go with green. My question to you is, what will you wear them with?

Anything that is made with real materials. Raf, Rick.

Just get your own fashion sense. Your opinions should not be changed based on what is popular or what people wear where you live or how highly praised it is on /fa.

i was gonna get top but now that there are so many fa threads i'm having doubts

if you really like them, then don't give a shit whether or not theyre memes

all Veeky Forums will do is tell you to get raf shoes which are expensive memes

i like the green logo one more but get them if you want them

Yea but he only likes them because /fa is talking about them and people were he lives have been wearing them for the past year.

>Raf, Rick

Don't tell somebody to be aware of memes when you're going to spout memes yourself.

>I fell for the meme.
you kids are embarrassing.

This

New meme of Summer 2017 shoes right here.

All we need are basic bitches to start wearing them and we got the new stan smiths.

where did he say that? he only mentioned it, he didn't say he only liked them because of meme

whats more embarassing are people like you who are too afraid to get what you like because other people might like it too

I love memes.

Memes got a president into office.

But only high quality memes.

a noose

"theyve been very popular for like a year where I live, and them getting popular here is just giving me the bump to actually cop them"

Are you reading the same thing I am???

You are what is wrong with this board.

lol you just contradicted yourself you moron. get off this board you sheep

>someone liking something popular makes them a sheep

yes that's the definition of it.

See: Hypebeast

note that im not saying you like it BECAUSE its popular

you just like something that happens to be popular. by that definition you can't wear like any brand that Veeky Forums ever talks about without being a hypebeast

just get yoself red pumas.

This board kills me.
>hurr durr dont buy meme shoes
>Buy REAL shoes like raf or rick

Nobody on this board actually has any taste, they think that being a bandwagoner becomes acceptable if you're dickriding a more exclusive brand.

Get over yourselves you twink ass losers.
Op, buy whatever the fuck you like. If you like how it looks buy it, if it look good on you buy it.

IRL nobody's going to call you out for stupid shit like wearing "meme" clothes and you'll probably get more pussy rocking these than kids thinking they're sick rocking drkshdw fits literally looking like futuristic monestary monks.

op here

can you guys name a recent sneaker that isn't a "meme"

and im getting them bc i like the look

white sneaker, goes with a lot

my biggest fear

thanks

> not copping smth, because someone called it a meme is the new meme of Veeky Forums

no one in real life is gonna give a shit if these are Veeky Forums memes

if you like them get them thats literally all that matters

This is what I have to tell people every. single. thread that's made in this vein.

You won't get through to them because the hivemind is trying to indoctrinate everyone into dressing like antisocial twinks.

As I have said before and I'll say it again.

Meme cloths are not bad. Rick is a meme but they are good cloths. Ultra boosts are a meme but are still nice.

Liking cloths because they are memes is bad.

Op posted he wanted these shoes because /fa is talking about them and more people are starting to wear them around where he lives.

This is where he went wrong.

If op would have just started wearing these shoes and not made this post about it I would not look down upon him in real life. I would just think he likes the shoes.

thanks
true

kek your biggest fear is that basic bitches will wear you new shoes.

This should tell you something about these meme shit ass shoes man.

Yeah, I see your point. There is something to be said about that but people avoiding shoes specifically because they're being worn by more people is the literal definition of being a hipster douche which plenty of people have forgotten.

I still remember all the memes about "liking shit before it was cool" and now it's like people have completely forgotten how ridiculous that mindset is.

>the le IRL meme xDD

after years on here this is still getting posted. incredible

You don't get out much, do you?

>I can't defend myself so I call him a basement dweller

But yes I do.

> Op posted he wanted these shoes because /fa is talking about them and more people are starting to wear them around where he lives.
not really, I was looking for white retro type sneakers to match some looks of mine. The only white sneakers i have atm are winter shoes.
Now for the reeboks, I've seen people wearing them and liked the looks, looked them up online etc, then I went to fa and saw them around, so i was more confident in copping them, now i ask which one and i get memed to oblivion

its a joke

Op ma nigga
You can customise those shoes on the reebok site. Change the colors/sole to whatever you want

what does Veeky Forums think of these?

why are you not sure about that? white stains easy.

they go up from 90€ to 130€ if you do that tho :/
but thanks for the heads up
not sure if i'd like the dirt stain

I would say just get them dude.

You used euros so I'm going to go with you don't live in the US. All these people hating on meme shoes are just fat americans with no life.

As for which one looks nicer, I would go for the all white with the green text. Looks clean and works with a lot of outfits.