Help! Fashion advise from guys!?!?

I want to look appealing, but i don't even know how to make a outfit anymore! I have no idea what kind of outfits to wear with my sneakers anymore, In the photo is a pair of sneakers i own, & The girl in the shorts, Yea... i own a lot of pairs of shorts like that. i was thinking maybe the sneakers would look decent with some of my shorts like that but i dont know.

I also have a pair of black high top converse, & air force 1 shoes. Any other time i'm wearing some flip flops or my nike slides which i don't anyone finds attractive lmaoo. Anyways to the point, what do guys find attractive on girls? what should i wear? What would you want your girl to wear? what do guys like? (I know i should dress to make myself happy not guys) But in that case i'd be vacationing in my sweat pants & i want to look nice! hahaha. Anyways tell me what you think & shoot me some ideas guys!! Girls help is much appreciated too! x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MbQ9XuXM9yI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're wearing what you said you have you should have no trouble getting guys unless you're a fatty or an uggo. Post face and maybe body. Read the sticky

honestly, look around and find what you like the best

in most cases a girl is most attractive in stuff she is most comfortable wearing (not literally comfortable, sweatpants are lazy pants, just stuff that you know suits yourself)

"uggo" lol

How do i delete this now?

Just lose weight and work on toning your Butt and you'll be fine.

I can't stand people that use the dog filter.
A literal pile of shit would look half-decent with that filter.

As for the garms, they're generic. There isn't really any "bad" way to wear those because they're super basic and there isn't much room for error if your body is decent.

Same thing with the AF1s and the converse, both are super basic shoes that quite literally look passable with anything.

I personally like girls that look different and that's how simple it is. I don't dress in any one particular way, I like to buy a mix of clothes that can be worn in varying styles. Some days I dress casually, some days I dress it up and others I dress it down.
There isn't a singular way you can dress that'll appeal to all men, everyone has different tastes. What kind of guys are you trying to appeal to?

i work out daily but i'll continue to do so thanks for the tips. x

truu i use dog filter bc i'm an insecure fkk

I will try to shop around for some more basics, & i try to appeal to the simple average type of guy. the ones with no stereotype "click" whatever people call it. I don't know how to explain it.

If you're just after generic dudes then literally wearing anything is fine. Honestly being a girl is a lot easier because being half-decent looking is more than enough usually.

If you're already ok looking you shouldn't worry about what guys will like because they'll still like you regardless, just buy shit that you like the look of, even if it is basic.

Most of all, don't listen to advice on this board- obviously excluding mine because it isn't really advice just kind of saying something. Most people on here like to dress in the most absurd,
ironic ways they think it makes them cool.

Are you brazilian?

I just don't know what the fuck i'm doing with matching my outfits anymore, i never have anything to wear, I need to shop for basics i guess that will go with anything then i wont have such a sucky time matching things, I'll try jsut keeping things simple. Thankyou

I'm American

I'll be your average bf.

wtf lol

just find some lookbooks to lurk. and figure out what you are into. desu confidence is the sexiest outfit.

pic related is something you can try with your shorts. printed button ups and a pair of boots that aren't trying too hard.

lowkey the dog filter is a huge red flag tho

also stop namefagging this isn't reddit and no one cares about your le quirky xd personality

something like this would be cute with hightop converse

meanness begets meanness. be nice and get the peace you deserve.

Spend thousands on supreme, bape, vlone, and off-white and be my hypebae

SORRY! But wth is a namefagging? I don't use Veeky Forums. why are you attacking me? Ive done nothing to you.

Tyy

Thanks for helping me, I have some rompers like that i could try with my converse that would look nice!

Thats cute! x

Just wear whatever, just wear basic ass outfits with shit that fits better
The "basic" guy probably only wears hoodies and sweats all the time and you won't find them here
The basic dude cares more about your body than your style so u can get away with with wearing shit like yoga pants and oversized comfy sweaters.
If you wanna go beyond that this video might help youtu.be/MbQ9XuXM9yI
Also the way this is typed seems really weird is this your first Veeky Forums post?

he means the grace of this site is that we can all be anonymous. so nobody really uses names around here.

Are u in new Jersey? If you be my gf I'll take you shopping

it's just a term meaning putting anything in the name field. unless you have a specific reason to, it's good etiquette to leave it blank

it's kinda obvious you don't lurk here much lol, no one really takes offense to words ending with -fag; it's generally not meant as an insult

Come on guys you're all pathetic. This is exactly why we can't have nice things.

Yeah what you said does make sense, I am watching the video right now.
Yes this is my first Veeky Forums post how is it that obvious? lol pls tell me.

u gotta stop that shit

ik half of it's ironic londonposting but still

Because u sound like how basic ass white girls text

This wasn't ironic
The world needs more hypebaes

Oh? i didn't even notice there was an option to leave it anonymous lol Oopss.

Soz

Please stop using the autistic young men who populate this board for attention.

I can tell your not from here because your talking like how my ex gf texts
She cheated on me and the guy took her phone and sent me a pic of the whole thing
I kicked her out and everything she couldn't pack I sold and she's still homeless

Hhahaha no idea Veeky Forums was like this, i thought i stumpled upon something similar to "yahoo answers"

Sorry 2 hear she would do that, Glad shes homeless & you're on to better things. I'm assuming x

This is an online community for autistic young men, sometimes girls such as yourself post here to use these men (ALL of whome has never had any sexual contact or even a kiss) to get compliments. Please stop exploiting the mentally ill

LIKE THIS

Please stop namefagging, it's disgusting.
What does the fact that your name is "mandy" add to the conversation?

WTF how do i change it then?

Leave the name part blank

Just get inspirations from visually appealing movies, tv shows and animes(the good ones).

diggin the pic brother.

I will never understand how people find this plastic doll look attractive.

How are ppl going to know im replying then

Mee2 lol

As a guy, many asian girls as so fucking attractive and fashionable without looking like a cumdumpster.

Chinks r gross man

Why do people on here randomly attack i simply came for advice, so don't attack me if something is wrong in your opinion share your tips & advice on its more productive on both parts.

TEACHER MILF

true.
its cause they miserable. unfortunately.

Its how things work here...
Your not on Facebook anymore..
This is the Wild West kid...

Truu

>chinks r gross
>proceeds to post generic caucasoids wearing bland leather jacket and jeans with plain undershirts

topkek m8

every chink is bland lol

It's just understood that you're the one responding to them if you two are having a conversation.
Plus, based on the way you write it isn't hard to tell that it's you.

Only people that namefag are the ones thirsty for the attention of the faggot twinks that lurk this shitty board.

@@@@Giv me attention pls pls pls pls some1 halp pls pls

For what purpose do you choose to continue living?

I c u into that daddy type of relationship already telling me whay to do ((;

triggered

Assuming this is a jealous overweight white girl, how does it feel to keep being upstaged by a superior looking oriental girl?

boring ass gook 420

I'd rather have a charles manson kind of thing with you, where I tell you to hang yourself and you do it without question kinda thing, know what I mean?

can't go wrong with this

T
E
X
A
S

Oooo thats cute!! I like this.

You're either a master at baiting ;) or a retard, either way get off the board.

But seriously like other faggots have said if you're halfway decent looking those shorts will look great.

Whats baiting ill just go with retarded. & Thanks

Be careful not to get cameltoe

She looks like the kind of hoe that you'd see on blacked.com

((((;

haha i watch that site a lot honestly its kinda hot

Sacred advice

haha i live in Sweden actually but i like texas it seems nice

I dont know what that is but im assuming you tried insulting me but seeing you know what that you even know what that is you contradicted yourself

How great is that.
She lives in Sweden and likes blacked. Not surprising.

Sorry for typos in advance
1 its sunny af out & im outside
2 trying to see through the lens of my sunglasses is hard. Inb4 grammar nazi

I believe that Hank Hill is one the most complex and realistic characters in Animation. Although on the surface he appears to be nothing more than a redneck, if you actually watch the show and read between the lines, he's a lot more.
Hank Hill, and by extension King of The Hill as a whole, is at its core about showing that one group is not always right, and one group is not always wrong. It's not just blind Liberal bashing by some angry Texans, or angsty Liberal bawwing like Family Guy, it's somewhere in the middle.
Hank is a man who represents traditional family values. He works a just-above blue collar job, has an ugly wife, and a kid he fails to understand. He enjoys working on his lawn, grilling, and selling propane (and propane accessories).
because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.
And that's the thing, Hank isn't a racist or Homophobe, or even a devout Republican. If that was the point of the show, he would have voted for Bush in that one episode. No, Hank is a good man who just has a hard time adjusting.
Hank stands by his family, his friends, and his family values, and this is why he is a good character. He has a hard time understanding his son, like a lot of parents, but ultimately loves him and accepts him for what he is.
When you really get down to it, Hank is so much more than your average sitcom father. Unlike the bumbling Homer, he is a very real man who many people can relate to THEIR fathers. he is the next progression in mature cartoons and sitcoms, a complex character, not a 1 dimensional caricature.
In short, he is the Average Joe the typical person represents, and that's a good thing.

Thats not me, as ive stated above im american lmfaoo. Good try.

stop pretending to be me you creeper

Jesus christ, this is why you it's pointless to namefag you retarded fuck.

You're weird

stop calling me a namefag i dont even know what that is

cuck

I don't even use the word creeper wth

this isnt me wtf

itt: when a mentally unstable tumblerite discovers Veeky Forums for the first time and tries to see the kind of shit she could pull off as an user

why are you guys so mean

i dont even understand half of what u said but i know you're insulting me

you're completely wrong, the creator of king of the hill is massive flaming liberal, so in reality the show is a subtle dig to make fun of southern retards to the point that they like it and embrace it without completely comprehending why

you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation.. I don't know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish desu, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this will be on the path of failure. it's just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think of when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are just not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fucking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot on the spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeaboo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.

And what am i tryingto "pull off" ??lmaooo

this is getting too meta there are 5+ of us pretending to be this idiot and now we're replying to each other instead

This thread is now a dick r8 thread. r8 me pls

>blue board

although the mods clearly don't care about this cesspool of a thread as it is

feminine enough to suck/10