Men's earrings, yes or no Veeky Forums...

Men's earrings, yes or no Veeky Forums? I wear basic bitch black t and jeans every day and thought I might make it more interesting with some studs like these except in a gold color

I think plain black or diamonds work better than gold.

are you queer?

kinda

Incredibly so

No

Absolutely no unless you are 25 or under and are very handsome with a Justin Bieber baby face and perfect skin with no facial hair.

they can be pretty hot if you're already not ugly

t. homo

sometimes

but looks homo on most guys

This is very true

Piercings are hot, plugs are not.

this board is becomes asshat mode when it comes to men's earring, but no other piercing.

I think they're right desu. I don't want to wear earrings and end up looking retarded. This is why I love Veeky Forums so much they always stop me before I make stupid decisions

Hot people look hot, ugly people look ugly.
Fitness is what mostly determines hotness.
So get fit and wear what you want.

One of the advantages of plain earrings is after six months without wearing them you basically can't see the holes.

post 1 manly man (no baby faced twinks and shit) who is not especially handsome and has earrings that look good.

yuck

Only works in your favor if you're extremely good looking (AT LEAST an 8) otherwise it makes you look even more disgusting.

>Only works in your favor if you're extremely good looking
even then it doesn't. it makes you more effeminate if you're "good looking" and it makes you more weird looking if you're not good looiking

ugly baby face

Are you straight? Then no.
Are you not-straight? Then also no and kill yourself.

lmao

do you live in a shed in ukraine?

Veeky Forums please go

semi-related, how does Veeky Forums feel about the male nose piercing? everyone around me says i've got the face for it, either way nose or ears, i think simple gold studs are the way to go

good point, except for genes

If you're black that seems like the way to go for a white gay the nose ring works better.

christ

Dont do this, putting straight barbells in a surface piercing is fucking retarded, they will never heal. You need to use surface bars or alternatively use micro dermals.

What about a black stud in a single ear?

Can look great, can look terrible. I think both ears makes sense for symmetry reasons.

this. if you just do right ear you'll look like you're trying to look gay (which you probably don't want even if you are), and if you just do left you'll look like you care too much about people not assuming you're gay.

Memes aside, every dude I know with earrings is not a virgin.

I'm not sure that people pay that much attention to other people's ears

>and if you just do left you'll look like you care too much about people not assuming you're gay

projection

Nobody gives a fuck about your ears

mental illness

>thinking this is mental illness
mental illness

> YOU CAN KEEP THE NOSE RING
> I DON'T HAVE TO SOUL SEARCH

They are popular for men in Japan and it doesn't mean you are gay.

WHY.jpg.exe.pdf

This guy looks like he fell into a pile of discarded clown clothing materials.