Need some help Veeky Forums

Ive come to realize my current fashion sense is shit and I want to start dressing like pic related on the left. Where do I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/image/LSvdainIIGp0_Za7mdj20A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought you wanted to stop dressing like shit?

move to Japan

buddy thats the most basic of basic fits

its easy, just find some nice jeans that fit you. go to a few stores, if you're on a budget h&m isnt a bad place to start. try on different cuts, see what looks nicest on you. the shoes are simple those look like just basic vans, you can get those anywhere. the t shirt, h&m would have plenty of shirts like that. its good to start basic, after that you can start branching out and experimenting with somewhat fanicer fits. good luck pal

savage

im not on a budget at all, my problem is finding t shirts and jeans that have that same fit/rise,and the shoes are Eytys i think.Id say finding the right jeans is my main issue

Weekday (sub-branch of HM) have wide selection of basic jeans like ones in pic related

warosu.org/fa/image/LSvdainIIGp0_Za7mdj20A

they dont ship to the U.S.

Veeky Forums:

>the place where idiots come to ask "where they start" finding black sneakers, a pair of jeans and oversized shirt

levis 501

they sell their stuff on asos us store and asos ships to us so try that

Can I let you in on a secret? About jeans?

brutal

I don't see why not

try cos

All these model pics are actually useless irl. When you see people dressed like OP pic or like 90% of these liked pics - irl they look like shit. They are scrawny, the clothes fit like shit, the shoes are disgustingly plebeian and ubiquitous, just boring people.

>>wrangler
>>lee
>>old navy
>>Levi's at jcp
Walmart is the best tier. Don't buy into fast fashion. The best and most durable light wash jeans are there. I swear to kek

dont these fit like fucking potato sacks? I need something slim

you don't *need* anything slim, you just need to wear your pants in the proper waist size and everything else will fall into place. besides, the high rise naturally evens out any issues you may have with the proportions. they're not jncos, they're basic straight cut pants.

im not sure thats true, ive tried some regular wranglers on, they were the right size and high waisted. fit like fucking trash bags.

this

>I'm so desperate to have been part of one of those funny collages I see on /r/Veeky Forums

Reported for reddit

the fact that you spent around 25 to 30 minutes making a really shitty reaction image collage really says something.

cringe

kys

Neck yourself faggot

define "trash bag"

chances are you're just not used to wearing anything other than skinny-cut 21st century fast fashion

trash

cringe

aw man you stole all my (You)s :(

im very thin, they dont conform to my shape at all. no taper, just straight from the ass down to the cuff. Ive looked into maybe getting Wrangler cowboy cut or some other classic jean in a slimmer or tapered fit.

cringe

are you from 9gag

I like the shirt but I think the jeans are gross, never liked the colour or look of jeans

What the fuck is wrong with redditors

Are you genuinely retarded?

Honestly I never hear anything about old Navy here but they have some cool stuff. Whenever I buy jeans new that's usually where I go

fit pics of wrangler jeans?

I don't even know what to tell you, folks. The users of this board are so fucking dumb they didn't understand even criminally blatant irony

Pebbles for brains here, folks. Pebbles for brains.

They cheap so get it tailored. Don't bother with that nudies bullshit (unless you want to)

We don't have any1 that based. Go to Walmart n try some on

thats a lot of trouble to go through just to make some dumb joke that nobody even notice or thought was funny

imagine a living breathing real human being using his time to make this image

pic is Hi Fi Fnk, you could start there

they ship overseas but you'll have to email them unless you know moonrunes

"its my first day on the 4chens"

All cringe you fuckwads

$50 flat shipping is never worth it friend

mac font rendering is the icing on the cake

especially you

it's not that funny

This is lame but it doesnt deserve the amount of hate it got

Im a /pol/ic/ ack and youll probably get along with the shitposters on pol, just saying.