Which is the best canvas sneaker?

It's time to settle this once and for all. Well, Veeky Forums? Which is it?

Reminder that Shoes Like Pottery are superior Chucks
Reminder that Doek shoes are superior Vans

both of these shoes are double the price of their counterparts

>paying more money gets you a better quality shoe

huh

goat

i like the low top vans originals

sk8-his are good generally
they're trending
^ this though

this is the right answer

if pf flyers are on there pro keds might as well be too

The rare shit posting general

>buying the same thing for twice the price
Do you people just have unlimited disposable income to spend on clothes?

Never heard of these before, thanks user

>poor
Couldn't, ya know, save up money?

Both are fucking trash

Vans. Obviously. Anything else should be left to 12 year olds.

shoes like pottery looks like ass for double the price of cons

Uniqlos recent canvas kicks are pretty dope.

Pf are fav da myachas are goat

Best option is sk8 hi without the white stripe
not my pic

>saving up for canvas sneaks
they'll fall apart in a year or two user, no matter how much you pay for them

>Superior
In what way? I love vans but am stuck of how shitty the build quality is. Even the (((((pros))))) fall apart too quickly. Would a pair of doeks have beret construction?

I don't know what you do with your shoes but i have a lot of vans and they last long honestly.
More than two of three years.

I don't understand what you expect ?
Do you want a pair of cheap sneakers to last a life time ? Anyway as you have interest in fashion you will want a new pair of shoes every month so what's the point looking for something that last 5 years or so ?

Niether do I. Maybe they are just lasting as long as they should. Either way, my question still stands. Would a pair of doeks or shoes like pottery have noticeably better build quality?

Even if you buy loads of new shoes some people like to be high quality items that are made well

Just get 5 pairs of fake chucks on aliexpress. The real ones will fall apart too, but now you can get a bunch of colours and switch it up. I really like chucks when they're beat up, dirty and have holes in them anyway.

what I mean is it doesn't make sense to spend lots on canvas sneaks because they'll just fall apart soon regardless of price or quality
also no, I will not want a new pair of shoes every month, I'm not a trend-hopping moron

I don't get your logic
When I was in highschool I wore a pair of chucks every single day for like 2 years before they started to get holes on.
It's not like a pair of canvas ramones or something higher quality wouldn't be worth it, they're obviously gonna last longer than chucks and you wouldn't wear them every single day, they'd last you long enough to justify the price

I got a few pairs of prokeds. Love em

been rockin a pair of these recently

>Dva Myachas
Do they even deliver those to the US? The website is in russian, how the hell do you obtain them?

Hey these are p cool

I really like novesta star masters. they're kinda like chucks but they have more of a bulky sole

thoughts on these?

Boring

Those the platform ones?

I really like these martial arts sneaks

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IF YOU WEAR THESE AND AREN'T A BLACK BELT IN TAIKWONFIGHTKICK THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WEAR THESE REEEEEEEEEE

Raf Matrix Spirits

the spirits are grossly overpriced for what they are but these ones look nice.

Chucks look like absolute ass, you have a poor sense of aesthetics if you like them

the 112 pros

if simple is boring to you I'm afraid to see how you dress.

How are huf shoes in general comfort wise?

if the expensive shoes last longer that's a worth cop even if you are a poorfag

vans authentic are better than all of these

I-I like darkshdw Ramones

gen2 chucks look much better with white laces

>look it up
>$700
Nigga you must be out of your damn mind

Black or white? I like these pf's, but idk which color looks better.

smexy :^)

I feel white looks better, but black would look better with more fits.

White would look amazing if you had a fit that suited them, black would just be like "oh cool"

Vans sk8 high, obviously, they're harder to get on but they're more comfortable than chucks and every chuck lookalike I've tried and they look 100x better, and are more versatile in outfits
this might be biased because in my area chucks are worn by all the insufferable people, like I've seen so many annoying and beta people wear chucks and I don't want anything to do with that
meanwhile sk8 highs are pretty much only worn by skaters in my area
also are a good choice , I love the low ones in black and red and they're on sale pretty much every where for around £100 right now which is much better than the retail price of £250

where the fuck would you find this in eu?

Cut it off? Get rough effay look

Chucks feel like I'm putting my feet into a narrow strip of cloth that has a cardboard bottom, shit/10

Vans feel stiff and like I'm putting a comfy well made piece of comfy cardboard on my foot that upon closer observation of materials seems to be shit ????/10

Dare I say it...you're picking between garbage and literal shit?

The soles look a shit

Get the sk8 hi pro, it's pretty comfortable

The pf flyers are the best. Converse and vans are flat soled and just plain uncomfortable for extended wear, the pf flyers on the other hand are comfortable as hell, i've worn mine for 16 hours straight and haven't had any issues. chucks are cheap and don't compare to the quality of the american made pf flyers. its like comparing 2 frozen pizzas to a homemade italian dinner, the shits night and day.
if your looking to buy. get the american made ones for 160 they have glove leather lined interiors and they have the new balance soles their fucking amazing..