I'm a mid-twenties man who wants to have as little amount of clothing as possible

I'm a mid-twenties man who wants to have as little amount of clothing as possible.

I was thinking of just wearing trousers and shirts. Is it acceptable to wear a white shirt every day? Is having two trousers enough? Switch every day, or wear them 2 days in a row?

>10 white shirts
>2 trousers

And can I live with 10 white t-shirts and 2 jeans?

why would you want to do that
sounds p boring

I pretty much wear a uniform similar to this. Maybe try for just one other color shirt. David Lynch wears the same thing everyday (practically) White shirt, black blazer, khaki trousers, black derbies. He'll occasionally throw in a black shirt. Other than that, no change really.

this

switch it up OP, so many nice clothes out there, don't just stick to one look

Ignore em

minimalism is fascist

get out

Simplify life.

Rich and famous people can get away with it tho. It's different for us plebs. But I guess I should add another color for variation.

What color trousers should I get? Navy and?

Just wear a robe every day. Bonus if you find the cloth in a dumpster somewhere.

Black and grey are the best colors for pants. Navy not so much, but it's ok I guess.

Been rollin' with a wardrobe of:

1 Pair of pants
1 tshirt
1 button shirt
1 sweater
1 long and 1 short jacket
a beanie

Have been wearing this for a few years now, with a few changes here and there.

People who know me expect it, and no one really cares at all. Maybe the odd joke here and there, most of which come from me.

Honestly, not having to stress or even consider clothes is such a great feeling.

how often do you launder sir?

>/pol/'s baiting again

That's not how real humans think silly

Somewhere around once every 2 months

this one of those odd jokes you were speaking of?

Naw - this is serious. Why wash if you have no reason to?

My body is clean, my environment is fairly clean (if I get any spills or dust I just wipe them off with a damp cloth), what would cause my clothing to become dirty?

I am fortunate to not sweat very much (even during exercise) and to have a very mild body odor when I do.

Get
1 White shirt
1 Light blue shirts
1 grey tee
1 grey sweatshirt
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of olive or tan pants
Navy shorts if you think you'll need them
white sneakers
brown boots

congrats you have achieved the bare minimum

I do this but only because Im fucking poor

>I am fortunate to not sweat very much (even during exercise) and to have a very mild body odor when I do.

As someone living in the tropics, I really envy you.

I own:
>2 trousers
>5 t-shirts of differing colour
>1 shirt
>1 jumper
>1 hoody
>5 pants
>5 socks
>2 shoes
>1 waterproof
>1 hat
>1 scarf
>1 down jacket
It's easy, just got to be on top of your washing. If you live somewhere with good charity shops/cool people you can just trade items.

Not bad, not bad at all.

All of my wut. Dude you stink

Don't use the same colour for your shirts, it's boring and if there's no dress code with colour requirements on your job people will think you don't change clothes ever, it also leads to people thinking you're an uptight cunt too.

In the end, you have to ask yourself if the perception other people have of you is important otherwise do whatever you want.

>In the end, you have to ask yourself if the perception other people have of you is important otherwise do whatever you want.
this kind of applies to fashion in general, though.

I promise I don't. My gf would let me know. Or my clothes would smell before I put em on. I just give my clothing/self no real reason to stink.