Masculine Inspo

i'm tired of people thinking i'm gay, it's time to post some masculine inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.1.one.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH I get it your being ironic

I like it

Underarmour shirt ( a white t-shirt may be fine under certain conditions)
Jeans
Boots
Bass pro fishing cap
Buzz cut
Only shower every third day

Make sure your shirt is tucked into your pants
Literally the most masculine outfit in existance

or just fucking lift and ignore fashion and anime

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jealous skeleton manlet detected

>masculine
>post a pic of a guy cucked by /pol/
nice bait user

>Sharia Babyface LeBarf
>masculine inspo

Lmao how deluded are you?

Holy shiet what is this

Shia is pretty masculine, no matter what crossposters say. Mind you, this is a fashion board and the masculinity is in how he presents himself.

It's impossible to just look masculine, you have to actually be masculine. Ideally this comes from having a strong father figure in your childhood. If you weren't so lucky, find role models (people who were legitimately masculine, not Hollywood meme actors) and emulate them. Good news is, you're living in the Information Age and have all of history to choose from.

classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.1.one.html

masculinity is in your mannerisms and personality. Clothes can't make you manly.

christ, remember when all /b/ and /pol/ did was raid people's social media and shit?

retard detected.
it's all about imagery as well m8

Suit and tie, it's inheritance design (as long as it's properly tailored) is to emulate the coveted V of the male torso.

>it's ALL about imagery AS WELL
Nigga it's you who's retarded

He definitely presented himself as masculine and fa used to eat it up but he has both revealed himself to be a weasel and also looks like shit now.

thats kind of pathetic

where do i get his shoes

guess jeans stone washed

How did he reveal himself? How does he look like shit now?

should be the Nike SFB Field 8"

Can someone explain me how can blacks and browns wear the most ay shit ever and still look like a fuking man. Young thug or lil uzi like how you can wear choker and still have all the bitches thirsty for you??

I don't get it, this isn't good at all

yeah these autists care about this bullshit more than shia does at this point

Here is a tip....

>WORK OUT
>GET A MASCULINE FACE/BODY

just develop your muscles
the only way to be muscular and still lack masculinity is if you dress/act like a literal flamboyant gaylord

this is great lmao

You've been brainwashed by the kikestream media to think that shitskins are any less than subhuman. Those talentless hacks only "look good" because of the hype surrounding the that's been created by a marketing team. If you saw a nigger dressed like that walking in the city you would think he was a flamboyant faggot strutting like a bird.

phew