Dude, what the fuck are these even? Why are they trending so hard right now?

Dude, what the fuck are these even? Why are they trending so hard right now?

Hats, they're for keeping sun off your face.

Actually they were created for baseball players. The original purpose was to block the players' view of the scoreboard they they don't get stressed out about the numbers

*so that they

That sounds like some massive bullshit to me brother.

...you're a retard

They're even called "baseball caps," as in "capping off the players' anxiety"

Quit bullshitting me brother.

source: weird facts page on facebook

lol Good one brother. Welcome to the team, I'm glad to have you here.

hey brother

Dude that joke isn't funny go away.

its just a hat who gives a shit

personally i like them
put a nice patch on the front and you're certified cool in my books :)

sorry, i just woke up

I laughed

when we starting cailllou-core

I really hope you're trolling

Laughed harder at this than i should

>In 1860, the Brooklyn Excelsiors wore the ancestor of the modern rounded-top baseball cap, which featured a long peak and a button on top, and by 1900, the "Brooklyn style" cap became popular.[1] During the 1940s, latex rubber became the stiffening material inside the hat and the modern baseball cap was born. The peak, also known in certain areas as the "bill" or "brim", was designed to protect a player's eyes from the sun.

>(((Wikipedia)))

I was really high when I made this thread. Sorry for all the trouble guys.

for fags with bad hair, it pisses me off too when you see some wiggeress (rlly popular with them) think she's top shit because she wears a basic baseball cap inside.

Why is it that six-panel hats and five-panel hats are so similar yet five-panels are hundreds of times better looking?

Welcome to Veeky Forums, it seems to be your first day here.

Because 5 panel hats are in style now. 6 panel hats (or Snapbacks) are dead. 2012 and later tier.

Are you trolling? Please tell me you are
>6 panel hats (or Snapbacks)
I mean Jesus Christ

Five panels look proportionally better regardless of what's "in"

That's no excuse

thats fucking retarded baseball players arent horses. they dont need blinds. they could easily just look up at the scoreboard while wearing the hats. also trying to play a game without knowing whether or not youre winning is fucking stupid. 2/8 b8 only because i replied

Regardless of it being wikipedia facts, its still 100% more plausible than the utter bullshit stated above in this thread.

thats bullshit but I almost believe it

How?

come on now brother

Are you mentally disabled?

I mean, you seriously honestly think the original purpose of a baseball cap was made to prevent players from looking at the scoreboard rather than a Wikipedia article that states the most presumable thing about them?
Are you even for real?

nigger-child, i bet you'd look good hanging from a tree

Coincidentally I'm copping pic related for work. I'm attaching a patch to it so I can wear it instead of the gay baseball caps. They don't look good on me