If you have oily skin and want to moisturize what do you do...

If you have oily skin and want to moisturize what do you do? When I don't moisturize my skin is dry and shitty but with it on It is so oily and I get acne. Would this be a good solution?

Bump

Nice thread senpai, I have the same problems as well but have never dealt with it. I think that product might be good, from what I've heard on TV from paid actors.

I'm not sure what to take away from this post.

Bump

I've been using this for the past 3 months and its been working well from what I can tell. Its the first moisturizer I've ever used so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it definitely makes my skin feel smoother and softer. I have pretty oily, asian skin for reference.

Have been using this for a couple months in the night and has cleared my skin and evened my tone. But actually found it kind of oily after being on for a couole of hours

Why only at night?

Is this /skincare/ approved?

CeraVe is best

Helped me a shit load with oily skin, get the lotion and the foaming cleanser. Use cleanser in morning and wash with water at night

I use the CeraVe cleanser in the morning and night and I still got acne. Should I drop the nightly cleansing?

use the oil cleansing method, it actually really helps unclog your pores. After, use a regular soapy face face and use a good moisturizer.
Depriving your oily skin of moisture will cause your face to produce more oil.

I use clean and clear oil absorbing cleanser morning and night but I do have cereve hydrating cleanser too

use better product, I use an avene moisturizer for acne skin...works good
my dermatologist gave it to me because I am using retin A atm

What moisturizer? And what's your skin type?

t zone is oily/acne prone and i have to take accutane for it again, rest is dry af

it's called avene tolerance extreme emulsion i think...could be different for you, I have the kraut version

I sometimes put it on my t zone since it is oily and dry at the same time thanks to retin A and it hasn't caused my skin to break out or anything

ive been using this shit for like a month, p satisfied with the results so far tbqh, had to reorder

Oily and dry at the same time thanks to retina? What do you mean?

Moisturizer sunscreen huh?

Only my face, my nose in particular, is oily. Should I get a cleanser or moisturiser? Or would washing heavily twice a day with water do the trick? I only tend to wash my face when I have a bath.

Kill yourself how about that

hard to describe
I still got oily acne skin on my t zone, but it also peels because of retin a so I have to moisturize it

Check out micellar water. I use it in place of moisturizer and I have the same problem you have.