Describe your worst withdrawal

Describe your worst withdrawal.

Six year long chronic anhedonia from some nasty SSRI effect, perhaps also caused by interaction with antipsychotics. I know you probably mean street drugs but you can't beat this. And if you're taking neuroleptics, may as well go all the way with anhedonia, instead of I guess spoiling artworks for yourself or wasting time with halfway working pleasure receptors or w/e. Once I'm off neuroleptics it'll perhaps go back to normal. You may think I'm a subnigger for not ending it all, but, I have my reasons, let's say.

I feel ya man, ssri can be pretty scary sometimes. What antipsychosis med was it? Abilify?

Personally I was up to 72mg of concerta daily (though I was taking 90 sometimes) and tossed wellbutrin in it on occasion, I needed Trazodone to sleep and was taking mdma every evening just to feel something. Went cold turkey after a month and a half and that fucking sucked.

'Twas Sustenna. Nasty shit but it made me look sort of muscular, seeing as I stopped at the right time. A lot of people I think merely get fat or even gynocomastia. I'm on Abilify now. If it was just for depression though I'd have been off long ago. The gov't is forcing me to stay on this stuff, probably for another two or three years because I fucked up one time too many. But I'm pretty sure I can pull off being "normal" going forward. If not, then I'll end it all.

Abilify is solid good shit, hella long half life is super sweet man. What's your dosage? Typically depression has around 8mg tops but goes up to 30mg if need be as far as I know. My friend was on it up to 12mg at one point in conjunction with 450mg wellbutrin made her actually able to function.

I'm on a 400mg injectible, taken every four weeks. That seems to be 14mg a day, if you can break it down like that though. I want off them to let my pleasure receptors heal though. Stimulating them like Abilify does is bad for a person in my condition. I might ask for a drug holiday soon. I never even knew that was a thing until my prof in a psych class told us about it. Doc'll probs say no though. Too dangerous or whatever.

Well if you take a drug holiday I imagine they will want to minister you closely, which is understandable. Especially coming off Abilify, cause for some I t has psychosis side effects (even tho the half life is fucking insanely long). Sucks you can't feel happy man, I've been there and it's hell. Nothing worse than being in a conversation, hearing a joke and everyone laughing and not feeling anything. Needing to fake a laugh or smile or fucking love to a significant other just to be normal.
Here for ya though. It gets better. My grandmother was hospitalized for 12 years in the 70's with major depressive disorder. They had shit meds then too. Any who, she's better now and doesn't even need meds to function. Goes off to the middle east and does relief work.

gre8 fahsion discussion m8

>he's never put the finishing touch on his streetwear fits

Yeah, thanks for the well-wishes. I'll be fine, probably. Good luck to you as well.

You should consider eating 3kg of table salt continuously sometime

>REEEE
>DON'T POINT OUT MY OFF TOPIC BULLSHIT THREAD HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH THE BOARD SUBJECT
does it five you /effay/ withdrawal though? i really don't care unless I get cool kid social value points from teenagers on manchurian tablecloth weaving forum from it
maybe I should make my own thread
>table salt overdose Veeky Forums or not

Do it up. It'll be a decent thread compared to the dozen or so face rates and converse or vans threads we have. Have you considered the fact that you're the one sperging out over a slightly off topic thread on your delicate 4chains? I mean, you're going out of your way shit post

>slightly off topic
how is it slightly? it has nothing to do with this board

>decent thread
no it won't? nobody gives a shit about your personal problems
>slightly off topic
fuck off

Aww some folks are upset. Consider there's drug related threads, the feels thread always has drug related posts, people talk about drugs in thinspo threads, and the constant "is x drug effay" this thread isn't that off. I didn't even make this thread but I'm loving the amount off assblastbits making some high schoolers

drugs are inherently linked to fashion. objectively a part of the industry

>Consider there's drug related threads, the feels thread always has drug related posts, people talk about drugs in thinspo threads, and the constant "is x drug effay
Which have nothing to do with this board at all

drugs are inherently liked to almost everything. this thread has nothing to do with fashion so

>getting this buttblasted

>frequent things posted on a board that are generally influential to everything have nothing to do with that board because I said so
Autismo supreme. Seriously, take an ativan and chill man. You guys are seriously assblasted over nothing

>because I said so
No
It's because it says
>Veeky Forums - Fashion
At the top of this board

none, ever

>he doesn't know about the hidden definition of fashion in the 1671 edition of the Oxford English Dictionary that includes drug withdrawals