What does Veeky Forums think of onitsuka tiger shoes?

what does Veeky Forums think of onitsuka tiger shoes?

great beaters if you don't wanna be a vans kid or adidas girl

inexpensive
hold up well
ton of color-ways and models to chose from

sambas for contrarians

I like them in off-white cw

Look thin soled, how comfy are they?

they're aight but they're so damn uncomfortable

feiyue is for contrarians now t b h,

planning on copping a pair once my current beaters die

I have three pairs of the serranos. They're great shoes for 80$ but the suede gets kinda fucked when it gets wet. I bought them for running and sports mostly since the serranos have an insanely grippy sole. They're really light weight and comfortable and the laces allow you to have certain parts of the shoe hug you better than others. Depends what you want the show for. I think the Mexico is a good all around shoe if you want something more casual. But i personally use the serranos. They might be true to size. I'm a 12 in Nike and 11.5 in onitsuka tiers. Also an 11.5 in adidas, 11 in Pumas, and 11.5 in sauconies if that helps you determine if you should size up or down.

I'll also add that the soles are so thin that you'll feel everything on the ground on the serranos. The mexicos are thicker. But they have a really nice blue cushiony material that is incredibly comfortable. I used them for tennis and I'm pretty tall and repetitive jumping and running didn't tire my feet out at all.

found some used mexico 66's at a goodwill on cap hill in Seattle, pretty cool imo. also very comfy, would recommend

I have them

about to pick some up but im still deciding between birch/white and white/white

pic related

I've had two or three pairs now and the soles always wear unevenly and my feet end up rolling out. Dunno if it's just me

>€90
>Inexpensive

that is pretty reasonable for a good pair of shoes.

also considering that's the upper end and most of them run for ~50$ they definitely can be considered inexpensive.

Is that birch/white one on their site?

where to cop em' they sold out everywhere!

I copped all white Stan Smith's over the new white Appians from Onitsuka.

Good call? I got the Smith's for $30 less

Are these good to skate in?
Vans get fucked up too fast

super comfy. have had mine for almost ten years, still in good shape, but they're stained from my jeans, oh well.

I have these in grey. Pretty comfortable but not very supportive. They go with a lot of stuff, there's that.

yeah i think its new