How do females like males to dress?

How do females like males to dress?

females dont care so long as your arent ugly or a manlet

Females don't care about height

t. manlet

I personally like to see my SO in dark, simple clothes. I also like collared shirts and black t-shirts.
I think hats are kinda dorky.

Mostly depends on taste, but the majority of females are going to want a tall guy. The height difference is nice.

ballsack exposed ala rick owens

Femanon here;
I like effay but nothing pretentious.
Also, none of that Hawaiian shirt shit. Personally I hate it.
Just be nice dude, and wear your look with confidence. Something casual will do.

seeing as how most people are normies, and normies like normie shit but also want to feel superior to other normies, we can therefore conclude that: most women want their dudes to dress in a way that appears ever so slightly more stylish than normal, but not anything further than that and not anything truly original.

seeing as normie attire for men is a xxxl striped button-down tucked into walmart khakis with a pleather belt and a cell-phone holster--you can't actually dress well, because that will be too outlandish/too far from the mean. you have to stay within one standard deviation.

I've always liked guys who dress scholarly? for lack of a better word. Glasses, button up shirts tucked underneath sweaters, leather belts, oxfords. Guys who look like they are getting their PhD in archaeology.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>asking overweight transgendered feminine penii how women like men to dress

?????????

That said, this is mostly a geographic question. It ranges from "shittily oversized cowboy dress with WRANGLERS HURR" to "swagfag on his 5th baby momma". Effay is never ever a consideration.

wew, sex appeal has gone out the window

>implying all women are normie

>Effay is never ever a consideration

your previous sentence just disproved that

>your previous sentence just disproved that

Effay means "avant garde goth ninja wanabe nignog quasi-hipster fuccboi", and no creature with a vagina likes that. Great if you're trollin 4 dick tho

>archaeology
i have a large bone to examine, i mean that you can eximane if you want

won't know until I see a face pic

>underground
>not pro skater
vagina status: desert

Women logic everybody.

"I want a nerdy guy" = I want a 10/10 looking guy with glasses and occasionally watches capshit movies.

Woah dude, that's too close to the truth: so I have to call you a virgin now.

>Just be nice dude, and wear your look with confidence.
code for "be handsome and tall"

Whoever wrote this clearly has no idea what they are talking about. No reason to listen to pod while playing a tony hawks game with goat sound track.

I like my fiance in jeans that fit, and mainly plain but bright tshirts. I like cute prints too, like I got him a shirt with a parrot on, cause I love parrots. I also like floral and Paisley prints, but good quality like libertys. I hate really baggy clothes on a guy, they are so inelegant.
The main thing is to have a nice face, haircut and body and a fun personality. Nobody wants to hang out with an ugly humorless cunt.

I already hate that question.

WHO CARES?
Fuck what the stupid roasties think.

Not exactly. They are drawn to power. Height often dictates power because have animalistic instincts that instruct that.

But, a short man that has more power than a tall man, will win over the tall man.

e.g. a very powerful businessman vs a poor idiot that is tall.

delusional lol

I'm scared of tall guys desu so I'm happy that my boyfriend is under 6ft.

But yeah I don't really care how guys dress as long as the clothing isn't oversized, or the guy doesn't only wear shitty plaid shirts that are tucked into pants that look like they're suffocating his balls. It's bad when even a girl thinks it looks uncomfortable...

I also don't really like torn pants but it's nowhere near as bad as the virgin nerd look I just described.

Thread proves that women want all kinds of things, because they are individuals. Men apparently are not, men, according to this thread, are attracted to height, power and beauty in other heterosexual men that they don not even consciously want to fuck. You /r9k/ virgins should come out of the closet already.

Don't be stupid, all people are individuals. e.g. I'm attracted to odd looking brunette women that most men find boring. But, there are some stereotypes that are generally legitimately popular, but people don't understand them because they fail to look at the big picture.

i.e. most women are attracted to very powerful and healthy men because they instinctively want powerful and healthy babies. That produces the meme about tall men. At first glance one may think they are more powerful and healthy, but that's not always true.

i.e. most men are attracted to beautiful and healthy women because they instinctively want beautiful and healthy babies. That produces some confusion about skinny women. At first, they they may look beautiful and healthy, but that's not always true.

>women want all kinds of things
Women want attractive men that are taller than them, have dimorphic traits, low/normal bodyfat and a healthy social circle. This is true for +95% of women

>b-b-but I'm an individual, I like ugly short fatass hikikomori men!

no, you don't. stop lying to yourself

Everyone settles. You described there the perfect man, he is both beautiful and powerful to the max. Just as you settle with women that are not supermodels, so do women.

For me, a guy has to just put some thought into what he wears. Like, knowing what makes something formal vs. casual, having some sort of coherent aesthetic in his fits, etc.
My only other requirement is that he not dress like a fuckboi. Currently go to a community college, and if I have to see one more pair of gray sweatpants tucked into socks I'm gonna kms.

when will they learn?

i didn't imply that. i specifically said that most people are normie. not all.

l2read

There's been studies that show that some extremely attractive women are attracted to ugly men.

They think it has something to do with genetic diversity.

manlet or 6'0"+ confirmed

eat shit cunt I love hawaiian shirts

Those "studies" are ALWAYS performed by jewish people, so you should disregard them.

fuck you hawaiian shirts are dope
guys dont listen to this

i don't know, but when you do find out please sure due to every single girl on earth having the exact same taste

What a stupid fucking post.

Ugly guy logic = "she has to fuck me if she plays video games because I play video games too"

Depends who you ask. I'm not too picky, as long as everything you're wearing looks clean and matches I really don't care, I just like seeing people put some thought into what they're wearing. I really don't much care for Hawaiian shirts or graphic tees that have some cringey shit on them either.

I'm volcel now

It's all in the face.
Females don't care about height unless you're a fucking midget.
They don't care about class or wealth unless they're posh plastic toys
They don't care about clothing unless they're literally a steve owins dicklicker or at the very least a commonproject wearing hipster
They don't care much for muscle or body type either unless you're obese
Just the face.
That's all that truly matters.

Don't believe me?
I usually wear spanger-core or slav-core garbage sweats (that I've patched holes in with all colors of thread and patches) with a dirty white undershirt with some beater tennis shoes and rock a comfy fit all day every day same thing.
I get teenagers, women, and odsfiwlittlegirlskfjwi who absolutely adore me.
I'm not very tall, shorter than most, especially in my giant-infested town, I'm incredibly plushy personally and am a non-cringy stereotypical nice-guy who's good with kids.
They fucking eat it up.
If you have trouble you're just an unlovable cringelord.

>If you have trouble you're just an unlovable cringelord.
Or your face looks like vomit*

Don't listen to this degenerate shit taste whore
Patterned button ups are gonna be huge this time next year

>females dont care so long as you have money and power
ftfy

>I usually wear spanger-core or slav-core garbage sweats (that I've patched holes in with all colors of thread and patches) with a dirty white undershirt with some beater tennis shoes

cringe

Most people are stupid. They don't look at the fa, they look at the person. e.g. any old rag will look better on a supermodel.

dress slightly above average and be confident and girls will be attracted to you

>implying style is a metric variable
>implying within one sd is not average as fuck

Get your shit together user.

tony hawk's underground is the GOAT skateboarding game

>How do i dress to attract women?
>Some women post what they find attractive
>"That's bull, now, let me tell you what you really want" and/or ignoring posts that contradict popular Veeky Forums opinion
>Spend most of the time arguing about manlets in a board that celebrates skeleton physique

Oh, Veeky Forums, Never change.

maybe just wear what you want and feel comfortable because it will portray you the most accurately and therefore attract a girl that you actually have something in common with. please don't reduce yourself to wearing
this trash if it's not your style and considering you're actively contributing to a fashion board it probably isn't.

rip

Kek and lel

Kek. This is pretty true.

Patterned shirts aren't anything special.
People have been wearing them for time and they most definitely will not "be huge this time next year" you retarded faggot.

Just because you turned 17 last year and are almost an adult and lurk Veeky Forums doesn't mean you actually know anything about the industry or fashion in general.
I can already picture how you dress and it's making me chuckle.

You say cringe but everyone is friendly and I get tons of attraction women hitting on me and even directly asking me out.
comfy af

The girls I like do

As a female I would say most girls like guys to be at least taller than them.

Personally I like skinny, tall, pale guys; I dont really mind what they wear as long as they put some effort in, and don't dress like a chav or stoner.

The guy im talking to right now clearly doesn't give much of a shit about his clothes, but he cares about his appearance if that makes sense?

so he wears things that fits him well, probably not the most expensive clothing but is still presentable. Once we start dating I really want to help him out in that regards. I can tell he has good taste but clothes/material things are the least of his priorities.

I personally hate when guys dress in streetwear. Not a fan of americana either... I know a lot of guys really into wearing band t shirts too don't care much for those either. Cargo shorts are a huge red flag as well.

>Not a fan of americana either...

Can you post an example of this? I don't know what you're referring to, but it sounds interesting.

hawaiian shirts are 04' core step up

>women hitting on dirty slav-core

well, we always knew they were dumb

t. 6'4

more like

americanawful

Better strong buff Manlet then weak long stick!

never implyed that, roasty toasty

yeah basically what he posted

it was really popular on reddit early 2009 but i still see it around here and there basically

>raw denim
>"work" boots
>beard
>flannels and chore coats

THUMB

"Dressing for women" is the wrong way to look at it. And asking women for the answers is useless because they don't actually know themselves.

Dressing for yourself and to pick items that emphasize and align with certain personality traits or ideas you wish to convey to the world and a potential lover is the better approach.

>handsome and tall
/thread

Guys don't appeal to me, so I don't notice enough to matter.

what physical attributes you look for in a girl then?

So the takeaway from this thread is "girls like plain and simple with bright colours. It might also help if you jangle your keys a bit"

I like comfycore boys. As long as your pants fit properly and you avoid neon colors, you're already doing better than most tho. And fuck what that other femanon said dude Hawaiian shirts are great.

made by a sophmore in high school for other sophmores in high school.

Not anymore it doesnt. Now it means "alternative rock baseball cap with slim dickies rolled up over beat to shit sneakers and an oversized gaudy sweatshirt" aka what insecure teenagers wear to try to appear aloof

Probably depends on the female??? Don't dress for females dress for your self you fucking scrub. You will never be happy chasing other people's opinions. Building self confidence is the best way to get ladies and that shit always comes from within you

Exactly. I knew a guy in highschool who was like 5'7-9 who was confident, nice and athletic and he had girls around him all the time even a girl who was 6'1 was around him thirsty for his dick.

>triggered

>11 responses

iconic

Females aren't a monolith man. They will have differing opinions.

>women

>females

>skinny jeans
>vans
>white t
>hoodie
just dress like a fuccboi

>Veeky Forums talking about girls
>implying were not all cringe worthy inside and just using fashion to cover it up with layers
>muh tricky ricky and autism
dont get me wrong tho im not a total pleb with girls
confidence is a big part of it
generally speaking though the opposite sex will either be intimidated or infatuated/both if you rock designer/killer fits
just be yourself but dont let the spaghetti fly

I think I prefer a rather minimal, basic look.

Some black or dark jeans (or pants, but nothing formal), not extremely skinny, but definitely not too loose or baggy. Regular fit for the jeans should be okay, slim possibly (depends on legs).

Plain T-shirt is fine, as long as the colour matches. Prints can be okay, as long as they are not too obtrusive or just hideous. Shirts in a plain colour can work as well if you are skinny enough. And maybe a simple sweater or knitwear, but definitely no crewnecks. Prints and patterns on anything from the top part should be really subtle if any.

I do not like fuccboi, shorts with prints. Caps do not work for most guys, unless you have the face of a goddamn model. Same goes for anything else one might want to put on its head. Anything that looks American in any way is horrible. Hate sweatpants, too loose clothing, making you look like you just got out of bed and did not bother to dress.

Shoes preferably some darker boots or more subtle sneakers which do not look too blunt or clumsy. I do not like these kind of more formal shoes though. Anything basic and matching should be okay.

But if someone dresses like this and his body type is not what I prefer (rather tall, slim, and definitely not fit), then I will think it looks like shit anyway, so yeah.

And after all, nobody looks like that. Writing that makes it sound fucking gay as well. Maybe it is. A person like this, with a matching personality who would also find me attractive as well, does not exist anyway.

Fuck you bitch

>minimal aesthetic
>slim body type
>"doesn't exist"

that being said, I like girls who can rant on an opinion, I'm like minded in most of your preferences...except the american thing. we're not ALL fuccboi slackercore

why are you even here if your ideal outfit is the clothing equivalent of a sheet of A4 paper

Not being rude or joking
But I think you may have a mental disorder or for sure on the spectrum to some degree, you describe guys that don't really exist, and if they did would have the personality of a noodle

I'm female and while I don't like guys shorter than me I like guys or are within three inches taller than me so like 5'10' or 5'11