Best underwear brand for men?

best underwear brand for men?

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomfy.in/fhdot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hanes

Andrew Christian

saxx platinum

calvin klein fits my skinny thighs the best and holds my large nutsack pretty comfortably

Tommy Wiseau
The thinking man's Klein

curious too, I'm looking for some trunks that won't fall apart

CK has the best brand recognition, and this plays to normie sensibilities. I wear these trunks and they're pretty great.

trash

this.
or Blacked.

What a disgusting hobgoblin

Do you have any idea what you're up against?

I tried some meundies but I only liked them for their patterns. Any cute patterns for guys that aren't cotton but feel great?

>falling for meme wear

guys come on what are some legit brands that aren't mallcore or thirdworldcore?

Calvin Klein
Hugo Boss
Versace
Emporio Armani

AA briefs are inconsistent, sometimes they're fine and sometimes they're too big or loose in one leg, I like the solid with white trim though.

Meundies are dope, I've tried their briefs and trunks I like both a lot.

>not wearing the grey or white ones

If you can afford meundies it doesnt get any better

>not wearing Tommy Wiseau

Deluth Buck naked are pretty sweet

Mundo Unico

Calvins

Way ahead of you champ

I have six pairs and two autographed thank-yous from Tommy

gross
literally underwear for slut hiv ridden twinks

working out

Hollister is the goat

Tommy Hilfiger for your inner white boy. Looks good on her bedroom floor.

Jimmy Neutron if he was also a leprechaun

i guess i should have expected most people are listing shitty, fashion underwear. the best underwear on the market, from a functional standpoint, is exofficio briefs and boxers. they are made of special antimicrobial material, so they dont smell after days of continuous wear. they are made for outdoor travelers and people in arctic conditions who can only change underwear once a week or so. i rarely ever change mine. i live off 1 or 2 pairs of underwear

Thats still gross.

tbqh these

That is not how you spell uniqlo airism, although I follow you on the functional part

I wear hanes and american eagle exclusively for comfort. Outside of that I don't own anything from either except champion. Just get black underwear and you'll be fine.

any recommendations for comfortable and durable underwear without pig-disgusting, massive logos?

>uniqlo anything ever

bydlo, slavic origin probably

try grana
i bought some trunks but they fit smaller than i expected
they're cheap tho so it doesnt phase me

Zimmerli
Hanro
They are cheap as well.

Olaf Benz
I tend to buy the multipacks which end up at 10 € a piece,although i have splurged on other pices on sale.

I just buy some from lidl

Hugo Boss. has a comfortable fitting like Ck but has better quality and doesn`t look out washed so fast. only wear those or Cks. But I must admit Cks brand name is pretty recognizable and basic bitches love them.

cheers buds

Old Navy makes dope boxers

this
I'm a skeleton and calvin klein fits me great
honorable mention goes to american eagle, surprisingly decent for the price

desu Andrew Christian is the best. Construction is great and the pouch is gigantic. Only problem is that you'll look like a huge faggot, but I doubt your boyfriend will care too much

That is one of the most disgusting humans without a shirt on I've ever seen.

why?

You already posted it OP

>2017
>not wearing panties
Join the real fa/ggots when you're ready friend'O.

how do i quell my raging boner?

You aren't fucking around? Calvin Klein boxer-briefs have good testicle support?

That's one of my biggest problems with underwear.

no muscle tone.

on the subject, I'm going to be traveling to the Caribbean in a few weeks

what are some Veeky Forums underwear that also keeps moisture to a minimum? Boxer-briefs please

get normal briefs if you want the best support

fucking where to cop
drop some nice brands

>after days of continuous wear
unless you're operating or otherwise in the military you should seriously reconsider your life because that's absolutely repugnant

skinnyfat blob

You don't, side tucking should leave enough room if you're a QT bootyboi. Otherwise by being very embarrassed/pushing frontwards.

Calvin Klein Carousel Bikini for a look like the earlier picture,
AUSTiNBEM for pic related,

getcomfy.in/fhdot

20% on meundies so I can get money

Abercrombie, your balls will thank you for getting laid as well as wearing what feels like an angels pubic hair