I kno some of theme are memes but I need sneakers asap

I kno some of theme are memes but I need sneakers asap

get whatever one you like best and dont be concerned with which are called 'memes' by anonymous users on a chinese cartoon website, you easily influenced fag

B-but they get meme status for a reas-son.

get the white reebok clubs

yeah you're right

i'm a bit concerned about them, I almost exclusively wear black clothes

got the bottom left ones, just fyi, they're suede, soft af and really light and comfy.

White suede is a mistake. It's a pain to clean and if you wear jeans they'll bleed indigo all over it.

whatever man

don't get vans unless you have comfy insoles to put in them

You're on the wrong board, fashion is all about what other people think.

this

>dressed by the internet: the poster

get off my board.

>2017
>meme shoes

Protip: If someone says
>get them if you like them
they're meme shoes and you'll regret them

You sound like a colossal faggot. Please consider suicide.

get casual new balances. comfort and style as long as you don't get the pedophile looking ones.

good shit right here

says the person buying/bought meme shoes

so autistic

get af1s

just got myself two pairs of different meme shoes the other day. will enjoy wearing them. does this offend you in some way?

Says the person actually giving a shit if someone else owns the same clothing. Take your avante garde looking ass outside and find a nice tree to noose yourself with.

>being this offended
>giving me you's
pathetic. enjoy being fashion killaz xD in your flyover city

Show us your shoes, princess

talk shit post shoes first. you know how it goes.

So get busy and post em, sperg

you came at me vro I'm waiting

my god just shut the fuck up

are 420s becoming meme-tier? starting to see them a lot more often, not roshe level but way more than before

kek I wear palladiums. now tell me how much of a normie meme faggot I am you contrarian autist.

ew no

Not him, normie meme faggot. Not even meme shoes either.

I have stans, superstars, sk8 his and shia boot ripoffs but the palladiums are comfiest and go with everything I wear

How do they fit compared to vans?

pretty snug around most of the foot, more like converse than vans. but the toe box is definitely wider than either of those. the canvas stretches and breaks in pretty easily, so after wearing them a bit they're comfy af. would probly recommend going tts.

Thoughts on Saucony jazz?

comfy and light. basically like NB 574s only cheaper and with more colorways.

If I ever think of saucony jazz I would kill myself

get eqts

What's a good color?

Now wondering if Onitsuka's ultimate 81's are slightly more stylish. Not to mention probably just as comfy and light because it's onituska.