2010-2014
>Moc Toes and various workcore shit

2015-today
>Chelsea, Jodphurs, Wyatts, YSP ripoffs

What is next? Whats the next boot trend every normie will jump onto

Other urls found in this thread:

mikeamiri.com/collections/boots/products/shane-boot-black-leather
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Traditional black combat boots. Think pilotenstiefel.

Engineer boots or cowboy boots, trust me. Get in on the ground floor.

For being considered mainstream, i don't se many people wearing them.

you're bugged out, in major cities people wear them about as much as stans.

I want some black chelseas for a particular fit but I'm worried it's too late, what do I do?

I second combats

>wyatts
>mainstrean
What planet do you live on?

Palladiums and Israeli desert boots are literally the only boots worth wearing.

Thirded. Bought a pair of Rothco boots a while back. They go with everything so well and are super comfy.

this tbqh

if you're worried that you're "too late" for a pair of boots you like then you'll never make it

low key, the lows are the fucking goat!

I already see half the people at my uni wearing these every day

I love this image more every time I see it

Can anyone suggest some boots that are functional and would look good in a casual workplace ? W
ork as an architect so it have to look decent in the office but also go out in the field (burned down houses , old vacant buildings)

I guess this is the new boot general. Where can I find slim, cool looking cowboy boots like pic related? Something that jeans can go over without bunching.

>2015-today

this has been a trend since the 60s what rock have you been sleeping under?

We're talking about the next normie trend, not boots you like

I love tall combat boots too but normies can't brag about milsurp prices and they'd probably think they're associated with the alt-right

no they don't

t. someone who lives in a big city

these came and went

hahahahaha what big city you live in nigga. everyone and their grandma has a pair of chelseas in NYC

A red wing heritage model with the thinner vibram lug sole for your outdoor adventures?

Thanks. I've been looking through the models for the past hour . The only models that have 2nd are some of the Iron Rangers and some of the Beckman . Not really a big fan of the wide soles but considering the cigar Beckman or amber Rangers. Thanks again

mikeamiri.com/collections/boots/products/shane-boot-black-leather

paneling reminds me of these

maybe someone else will be a better help

Engineer boots or riding boots

>a picture about life in America
>japanese text
>chinese url

wut...

I'm hoping for this. Though I haven't seen many engineer boot fits

Docs will make another comeback.

"i live in a big city"

t.
>baltimore
>milwaukee
>pittsburgh

not gonna happen, too big/long

>mikeamiri

you should be embarrassed for linking this hack

those also look nothing like cowboy boots

Chelsea are all we wear in the big cities. I live in LA and these are my shoes. I would imagine they are even more prevalent in NY

I see Amiri coping a lot of shit all over. Is it just his designs which are knock offs of everyone else, or has he done some shady shit that I'm not aware of?

I see plenty of Tumblrcore girls (and a few guys) wearing combat boots. Definitely no right-wing association, at least on campus.

I see Chelsea boots almost daily

i live in the middle of paris so im pretty sure it's a big fashion city and while i do see a lot of chelseas i don't see many "western" or "rock" slp style boots

hope that clears things up

ew omg get some fucking taste, i bet you like dick in your anus don't you? fucking fudge-packer

you misunderstand

chelseas are super ubiquitous

but stans are beyond ubiquitous. maybe a little less so now but for a while it seemed like *literally* everybody had a pair

This is SLP santiags from Hedi's last collection, first time seeing them. Prolly never went on sale or something.

everything he does is a ripoff of someone elses work

>Hedi's last collection

those are from SS15

you can still find some models of them at outlets

are they having a dance off?

jerking off circle

The doc martens trend sort of came and went where I'm from - now it's just edgy tumblr girls wearing them. I don't see combat boots making another comeback very soon because of the SJW association.
They're acceptable though, as long as they are made in England. My MIE pair is pretty nice.

Depends on the look you want but a decent boot that is a fashion statement and not normie tier is jodphur boots

normies move very very slowly with trends. It makes sense, clothing is expensive and people don't like change. I expect chelseas to stay in for another year or two. I've yet to see anyone in my area wear jodphurs, mind you I live in the biggest fashion shit hole ever imaginable.
black combats are typically associated with teens and something that doc martens will always pander to. They wont catch on with adult crowds
I live in a major city and see fuck all for fashion. It's fucking awful.
ew fuck I hope to god not. It's like if you bred a rainboot with a fucking timberland and it's offspring is going through awkward shitty teen years.
if you like bad things

Iron rangers

leather wellingtons

Reading this thread with my gf who's obsessed with ankle boots and she considers it a very informative one.