/thinspo/

Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted (Our hearts go out to you, froggo)

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/dcy3lAbxfgro
youtube.com/watch?v=CJRYl8x77o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop, faggot.

post her dick

Going out for a run tomorrow morning for the first time in a couple of months, winter seriously throws me out of whack. wish me luck friends!

Who dis?

>stopped lifting
>on a calorie deficit
>muscles won't go away, I'm just getting more shredded

why?

everything Veeky Forums tells you about muscle atrophy and gains is a LIE

Maybe youre intermittent fasting

macros
also theres a reason why a level is called auschwitz

Please join are thinspo skype group

skype:?chat&blob=xPD2iptpfn_LEmWPxvzJbMTsVcJDLn8ifq7xlmpr5OjeiRaXlfQVIgiGFVIsu5QNRJswdHh0o5QEAP9G1lc

join.skype.com/dcy3lAbxfgro

how much of a turn off is Pectus excavatum ?? asking for a .. friend

depends on how bad, personally i dated a guy whose was kinda minor, but noticeable and i didnt care

lol

Too much fat? In addition to being the GOAT macronutrient for health it preserves muscle like a motherfucker.

amazing

Frankfurt, I'm hoping. My study abroad program may/may not okay it so I'm just hoping for a city that's not too far from the likes of Hamburg or Munich.

most of the germans i've seen are actually pretty Veeky Forums, just their diet gets shit from amerifats for being carb/meat/alcohol heavy mostly by

frankfurt is cool, münchen is for conservative inbred faggots
t. someone who lives 20 minutes away from frankfurt

it me

>tfw trying to be thinspo boy but bottom of ribcage severely juts out on both sides

>12327211

D I A M O N D S

Nice

>frankfurt is cool
t. jude

Ceilidh Joy
lilmixedhunny on Instagram

nice

bmi?

Hairspo

trying to lose 5-10 more lbs but I'm not stressing about it

it takes a LOT to actually atrophy your muscles; Veeky Forums really exaggerates the extent to which it happens

unless you're willing to become bed-ridden you're going to have to accept you have a new minimum level of muscle mass

Apparently if you want to cut down on muscle you want to severely work out those muscles WHILE on a steep caloric deficit

ok thinspo im gonna re evaluate my relationship with food and lose weight seriously from now on

hmu with tips pls

how does this make any sense?
srsly curious

tip #1 stop eating so much
tip #2 now you're done! congrats!

Because you're exhausting those muscles and they don't have any stored energy to regenerate with. Thus, they atrophy

but why do they atrophy? why wouldn't the body do the logical thing and take the calories from stored fat? and why would it target specifically the muscles you're working out instead of equally or targeting less-used muscles for atrophy?

idk mate it sounds like some broscience

It definitely could be, that's just what I read from some women's fitness website. I have no proof.

>women's fitness website
thanks, I can discard the info in peace now

thanks, its just a braid

Its almost impossible to lose muscle mass, at least what you can gain naturally.

Look at this pic of Chris Hemsworth, he's supposed to be looking "gaunt" in this pic for a role in a movie as a starving shipwrecked sailor. Even when he lays off the juice he's still huge... But the normies will be tricked if he rolls his shoulder blades back and puts on some makeup

Look at all the muscle still on his pecs lmao

as a side note: how the fuck did Mr. Batman get so thin for the machinist?
his chest had literally no fucking muscle on it

He got life-threateningly lean, the muscle will go at THAT point

damn alright thanks b

Just got mastic gum in the mail from Greece
Does it help the jawline at all

whats your opinion of "I wasn't born to be a skeleton"?

Absolute shit band

Is this thin?

bname?

i'm thin but to the point where even i don't like it, i wanted to gain some weight yet be at a point where i'm still thin, any tips? im trying to look like pic related

this is the fucking ideal

I started working out and this is almost how I look. Need a little bit more though

this

Do any other femanons have violin hips? Did you notice if they were more prominent while at a higher weight or at a lower weight?
I'm 5"4, 126 lbs, and 34-28-35
How much more should i lose? I feel like having violin hips makes my body weird looking regardless, 105 is my goal tho

you fell for the meme, sorry man.

Only thing that works for jawline is mewing, and that's only if you're still in development phase (under 19 years old)

As a male, can I still be thinspo aesthetic if my legs are naturally bigger? Racially, being part Chinese my actual bones are bigger and even when I'm skinny enough that my belly is flat, my legs are still bigger than "skinny"

no, you're the one falling for the meme.

"the only muscle in the body that you can grow is your thigh muscles" meme.

Considering most sailors do hard labor, it's probably not that far off what a shipwrecked sailor would look like after losing their fat.

How do I get to this: youtube.com/watch?v=CJRYl8x77o8

from pic related?

cringy side view

good great. cute tummy. height and weight?

Just keep losing weight, you're basically almost there.

omg that posture is killing me

;(

How do I get out of a binge/restrict cycle?

Restrict on

Eat your TDEE or just below for a while.
Incorporate binge foods into your daily meals in a sensible amount.
Find other ways to control emotions/binge urges eg. tea, a hobby, exercise, weed, music/podcast and a walk around the park, hang with friends, coffee, colour, watch a tv show that engrosses you

Also, how do I get hair like this from a buzzcut?

shit who is dat

Step one is to grow it sufficiently.

Weight looks nice surprisingly healthy. Hair is gorgeous. Fit is nice.

Would stare at from across the coffee shop and wish I was brave enough to say hi

>Would stare at from across the coffee shop and wish I was brave enough to say hi
That hit me right in the feels.

>cvs near me stopped carrying primatene

What's that do? Curb your appetite?

What about taking some sudafed? You have to sign for it, so can't get it all the time, but if you have a certain time of day you get really hungry you could take some of that shit.

I pair it with caffeine tablet to make me feel less like a zombie, no hunger is a bonus

Women of /thinspo/: I'm an older guy, should I shoot for ottermode? I'm already sorta thin (5' 10" 145-lbs)

Have some thinspo as an offering.

How many mg are in the caffeine tablets? I feel like I need to buy some of those just for when I travel and don't have coffee in my hotel room.

>tfw you're just doing poorer meth

200mg

Basically but this version isnt illegal

definitely, older guys dont look as good as younger guys when it comes to being just thin.
athletic older guys are peng

Thanks, user. Seems I need to add some muscle. I'm just so afraid of the scale going up, and not knowing if it is fat or muscle.

>just ate 6 cookies
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Keep track of your body fat. The scale will go up when you develop muscle but managing the BF is crucial.

I ate 4 enormous fried chicken burgers on friday with a pint of guiness.
Last weighed in at 170lbs from cutting down to 150, not even mad.
6'0 btw

Don't be afraid of gaining fat along side muscle, otherwise you'll end up making no progress.
Set yourself some limits like bulk until abs disappear, that way you can say 'yes' to the larger portions and not chicken out at the first sign of bloat.

I have planned to fast on the weekends and I'm on week 2 now.

Is it normal that on the second day I drink water like I have diabetes? I drink a lot on the first day but for some reason after 24 hours I want water all the time. Also Is it normal that I feel my heart beating inside my stomach in the night?

What's the best way to do this? Do I need calipers? I have a Withings scale that measures bodyfat, but not sure how accurate it is. They are pretty consistent readings though.

It's just really difficult mentally because I know how hard it was to go from 150-lbs to 145-lbs, and the thought of doing it again is scary.

glhf

>It's just really difficult mentally
Yeah, I know the struggle all too well.
Just gotta flip the switch in your brain to trust your future self with the fat loss.

5'8 115lbs
Thanks, I'm fairly naturally skinny but zi still work to maintain my weight no one else liked the fit tho

Just be kind and humble and any girl will be flattered for you to say hi in the coffee shop

>Just be kind and humble and any girl will be flattered for you to say hi in the coffee shop
I'm too ugly and awkward, thanks tho...

Got any pics of your hip bones?

People help, i seem to have been gaining weight for the past few days, my diet hasn't changed and I'm still exercising. And yes i do poopoo.
The thing is I had a binge thursday, so wandering if maybe the weight is showing up later? (Dosen't make a lot of sense though...)

What's your sodium intake like?