/chadwave/

Can we have some Chad inspo? I like to dress well, but tricky Ricky and Raf are not for me.

A real Chad would wear sneakers

Chad wears cheap jeans, sneakers and a wife-beater and works as a car mechanic.

Get your fact straight, ugly nerd.

Just pack a big dick and 6-pack bro

>ryan gosling
>chad

almost fell for it

this guy makes me cringe

chad wear whatever he wants and still gets laid. chad is an attitude, not a fashion style.

Do you mean #menswear?

why do "chads" always look dumb as fuck?

Oh guys, we've got a supreme gentleman here.

because you associate good looks with inferior intelligence as a coping mechanism

rekt

Chad wears basic boy shirt like North face and Android eagle bro

Chad is not only an attitude, it's also a physique.

absolutely savage

shoes in 2nd pic?

dumping inspo

are you posting yourself?

yes

yes...?

Helst seriöst, vilket ändamål har du med att posta Samir? Genuint intresserad. Tycker du faktiskt han är inspo?

Han är ju min Gud helt enkelt

ut

Intressant. Håller dock inte med dig. Skitful favä

Vad menas
Samir Badran är objektivt den ultimata livsformen

Du tror inte du driver en lite för nischad agenda med just honom på detta brädet? 99,9% känner inte till honom, annars är det ingen som ens tycker om hans stil här på kanalen.

Maybe. Okay not dumm in the literal sense but more bland. Like in starship troopers where they casted everybody to be as bland as possible. Most actors are really good looking but their faces are recognizable. The people in this thread all look really similar.

Är det inte tråkigt o bry sig så jäkla mycket om konstig skit

ba andas lite bubben

>svenske forguder en utlending

Det er så jævlig typisk.

chad is a way of life, bitch ass beta wouldnt understand

Something about that darker skinned guy is really fucking unsettling

He's got an uncanny valley thing going on

>automatic
>red
>convertible
>dealer floor matts still

>not calling it /chadweave/

fyfan asså

Lizardman face

Do not trust

Chad wears basketball shorts, roshes runs with Adidas socks and a Hurley hoodie and he still wears brightly colored flat bill snapbacks

This guy has such a repulsive face and hair. He lifts to make up for the fact he's ugly. as. fuck.

get btfo

Absolutely fucking this.

>no chin
>chad

why are there so many (you)'s for this retarded 4th grade-tier psych eval? are you all fucking retards?

itt: Veeky Forums

continued...

the funniest part being that such a response could be equally "cope" in itself...

>Chads LOOK dumb
>oh haha! I got it! you WANT them to be dumb so you can still be superior!!! haha cope!
>If you can write off an observation as "cope" then you yourself have coped with the possibility of that observation being an actual reality

No bully

Lol, I bet he's much better looking than you, twink.

Triggered

>elf core
>ever

chadwave varies according to region, for example, chadwave in california is what you're describing, chadwave in new england involves a lot of vineyard vines and loafers, and chadwave in texas involves wranglers, cowboy boots, and patagonia trucker hats

/リサフランク420

is it just me or are goslings proportions bad

He's a shitskin.

Chad wears vans, those skinny adidas track pants in black and a tight t shirt to show off his muscles. What you described is autism wannabe powerlifter who goes to the gym alone

jersey shore was 10 years ago

thank god.

>I bet he's much better looking than you
That's not saying much

(check'd)
Steve Cook is the man

Very Mc Awesome, Mr. Chad

Stop giving "cool" names to basic shit, no, it's not chadwear and it's not streetwear it's just basic shit

If you want to dress basic that's cool but don't pretend like you are interesting by using a weird name for it

By the way, chadwave only works for Veeky Forums and good, masculine looking people (ie:Chad) And i doubt most of the people in this thread look like that

>>If you can write off an observation as "cope" then you yourself have coped with the possibility of that observation being an actual reality

the fuck kind of rhetorical circlejerk nonsense is this

>This thread
Delusional emaciated skeletons collectively trying to cope.

b-but user you are just coping.

>That tiny dick
Kek I hope he's a shower

Villmann