Republican General

Why are Republicans so effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2EykH-1w6_E
brooksbrothers.com.au/french-terry-raglan-crewneck-sweatshirt-RP00105.html?dwvar_RP00105_Color=WHIT&cgid=0224&contentpos=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting my small colection of republican-core

very nice

since when was lookin like a fuckin nerd that enjoys casserole effay?

>zipped sweater

Healthy activity through adolescence rather than sitting on your arse, smoking weed and hanging out leads to better development of body and face.

youtu.be/2EykH-1w6_E

Even tho I am republican, I shit on this thread
>>pic related

>Republicans
I think you mean WASP. I recently bought this brooksbrothers.com.au/french-terry-raglan-crewneck-sweatshirt-RP00105.html?dwvar_RP00105_Color=WHIT&cgid=0224&contentpos=13
This is an example of WASP fashion before they became a bunch of Jebs

This is not republicancore, this is youtube-antifeminismcore

>he said as he browsed streetwear on reddit.

>republicans
>upper class professionals
>liberals
>lower class scum
Why would anyone WANT to be a liberal piece of trash when they clearly represent the lowest class of people?

Ya'll are missing vital portmanteau.

Should be reublicore
Also this thread is white af I can see it from orbit

Nigga yall are missing a lot of blue collar/working man fits aka the people that won Trump the election.

best republican outfit imo

People become democrats because they'd rather blame other people and the government for their shit position in life rather than have to actually do anything.

>Republicans
>effay

>implying pic related isn't the Republican starter pack

>quarter zip
Almost always dad-core unless you're able to wear it in a way that makes it not dad-core.

Is your view of reality really this stilted and limited?

There are tons, and I mean tons of fart-sniffing upper class professional liberals. Likewise there are tons of lower class Republicans. Look at all the blue collar hick schmucks who went full MAGA.

Damn dude seriously leave your basement.

>all those baggy pants

This x100 and there's nothing wrong about being blue collar either

There's definitely nothing wrong with being blue collar imo. But this guy
seems to think there is.

But he probably operates under the double standard that lower class liberals are terrible while lower class republicans are not.

nice fit. a straight 8!

If by "effay" you mean mainstream and boring, you're damn right it is.

>But he probably operates under the double standard that lower class liberals are terrible while lower class republicans are not.
But that is true

What about full zip?

This is sick

>republican
>being this bourgeois liberal

Holy fuck how is Mitt the only adult in this without a fucked up face?

This is literally the worst core. There's no creativity at all, nothing interesting.

I knew this had to be a picture of a bunch of mormons even before I saw Mitt.

If I could find that exact madras blazer model in my size I would be the happiest man alive

Republicans are republicucks.

Reminder that nat soc is master race

The skeptic community is a bunch of pseudointellectual cuckolds.

nothing compares to THE SCHOOL SHOOTER HIMSELF SAM HYDE.

that nigger has some THICC calves!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why does Veeky Forums so triggered by this?

Why does you no english speak?

the only committed Dems I've met are middle class liberals

lol

How? Republicans are amongst the worst scum of the earth.

I live in one of the most affluent counties in the country and my neighbors and many people I know who are upper middle and upper class are Dems

This is exactly what I'm talking about

>I want to get married to a nice girl and start a family with 3 or 4 children, and happily live with them. I plan to own a small business, hunt regularly, and use the meat from hunting to feed my family. I do not want to depend on the government for anything.

Yeah, scum.

Golly! Sound like living hell to me indeed.
But who am I to judge your life goals.
Live and let live.

When I was younger I couldn't imagine I'd ever drift away from people because they have different political opinions, but now that I'm nearing 30 it seems obvious.

To start with, when I leave work to go for a drink with friends, it's not appropriate that half of us are dressed in office attire, and some leftist in the group shows up unwashed, unshaved, unkempt and in smelly casual wear.
It's disgusting.

wtc that blue sweater?
I want to wear it to work with a pair of light khaki pants.

Exactly. Poor people might vote mostly Democratic (when they do vote) but have no real attachment to the party. The only people who get excited by Lena Dunham or Hillary are professional-class liberals.

If you don't have this fit, you are a faggot

Oh yeah you're so much better than them because you don't do that... KYS

I mean if he washes, shaves, and takes care of himself and they don't, that does make him better...

What are these overcoats called?

Why is it that tolerant leftists always say "kys?" If you really want to, it should be "ky" because yourself is one word.

ky means kiss/kissing you, so...

works better, republicunts are homophobes and libtards are faggots

Streetwear is garbage but this is just boring

overcoats

>tolerant left

And you're just the intellectually superior centrist right? Everyone is stupid, except for you, right?

Holy shit, I never thought I would mire Bush 1. That is a nice coat.

> wasp/prep fashion

gross

when will you anglos realize you can't be Veeky Forums and you're playing a franco-italian game that you suck at? you've no eye for colour, no eye for subtlety, everything looks dorky and try-hard

holy shit man, have you ever thought that you might have autism?

this

This thread is all going according to plan. All you politacucks are so easily manipulated. Just need leftcuck to say something retarded so the rightcucks can post a retarded IQ or skull ""info""-graph from /pol/. Yes, I'm above you all.
inb4 edge/fedora. Look at yourselves before looking upon me.

Also thank you mods for letting my thread remain up. You guys are shit.

Camel coat, buy it only if you are above 6 ft or kanye.

Aren't they the same thing? The prez is republican and constantly panders to them

:( you don't have to bring minnesota in to this

Those two boys are so nice. They willingly let their pet nog tag along on their sdventures :3

tfw I used to wear scratchy wranglers and cheap flannels

Yeah we should spend our paychecks on chinese moonboots to go with our $10,000 anime ninja outfits.

Grow up and kys

How about talking about things exclusively Republicans want to do not people in general

>I am outside the left/right dichotomy