When was the last time you received a compliment from a stranger

When was the last time you received a compliment from a stranger

never

A guy complimented my glasses today. It always cheers you up

somebody complimented my coat at a pictureplane/18+ gig like 2 weeks ago

A month ago because I was wearing a graphic tee with Godzilla on it.

was complimented on my hair when i was walking around, never know how to respond to it

was basically a "y-you to" situation

had surgery about a month ago and an older nurse told me i looked like some movie star whose name she could not recall. i'm pretty sure that was a compliment.

Ayyyy pictureplane

"Thanks, I grew it myself"

Every other day its either my appearance or what I'm wearing.

Some older woman called me "lover" on Tuesday. Does that count?

Thursday. I get complimented on my clothes pretty regularly.

Yesterday. Lady at the counter mentioned that im skinny. Feels good when you've been trying to lose weight

I've lost 175 lbs within 1,5 years and started bodybuilding. I rebuild my entire personality to reflect my true self...

to answer your question: daily.

no, i rarely leave the house and strangers don't talk to you unless they want to know the time or some shit

i was at a sleep concert once (it was quite spontanious at a music festival) and i'm very far from a metal head but I was wearing black combat boots, black skinnies and a black hoodie and I got a few compliments from those bearded metal heads in denim jackets with patches all over them, saying I looked bad ass. lol

i get compliments from people in uni I don't talk to but I don't know if they qualify as strangers. I don't know their names though

An employee complimented my fake Golden Geese and we briefly laughed together about the duct tape ones, which he said his coworker had purchased.

called "cute" by 2 girls back in uni (some years ago)

one of the nicest compliments i have received from a stranger was when i was sitting down looking into the distance and a girl came up to me and just said wow you are really beautiful and walked off again. i think compliments are only worthwhile when you can tell it comes from an honest place rather then just as a conversation starter. or when someone tells you about something that reminded them of you. thats always nice.

Friday, i was at fye and and a random bro complimented my Wage War shirt. Felt bretty good.

I keep getting hair compliments on days when it decides to frizz out of control and make unregrown temples obvious, and I have an oddly textured blouse that people really seem to like

Black girl in a bar complimented my jacket

Now that I think about it, black people compliment my jacket often

Have I become.... effay?

You just have flavor.

Tight

A black guy liked my sneakers

fuckin validated

My grandmother says i'm ugly, because "nice boys don't grow no beards" and my hair is too long (5-6 inches) and curly. also my grandfather would "turn in his grave"

Guy in the Levis shop complemented my Levi jeans as a joke and then told me my 14i cherry DMs looked really nice

I get compliments on my mustache all the time.
It's probably ironic and they think I'm fucking weird though.

about 3 weeks ago

some guy complimented my cps

that was the last compliment that meant something to me since he himself, dressed really well

i got best dressed in this school club im in a week ago as well

i get frequent compliments on my glasses though

A few months ago I was walking around Oakland and someone said "hey pretty lady" to me

once i was mistaken for a girl because of my hair, and got complimented on them afterwards
i dont know if i should be happy because of this or not

i used to get a lot at my last retail job but yesterday was the most recent. i was trying on a jacket and another customer said it looked really good on me, he said he tried it on earlier and wasn't able to pull it off.

it's a nice feeling. i want to compliment people more but i'm too autistic

Last week. It felt bretty good, bit of a confidence booster

last time i left my house
that was last friday
a FEMALE said that i have a really nice voice

every now and then im chatting to a qt tumblr girl
she says that i stand out and look good and remind her of elias
yes that elias from iceage that yall love

i rarely get compliments from guys tho cuz eastern eu
but a couple days ago both a straight man and a gay man told me that i had a nice hairstyle
i had a pony which is something i hardly ever bother with

A few weeks ago, I was wearing my red velvet bomber.

whenever im in shorts ppl compliment my ticc calves.

are ticc calves effay?

1st post
best post

local grocery store, needed help with something, dude said "cool jacket", thanked him, dude said "I'm a big jacket guy", had no idea how to continue the convo from there

feelsokman

Yesterday if "I want your dick deep inside my ass" counts as a compliment.

Luckily i don't live in that kind of society. That would really make me feel uncomfortable, how strangers can just talk to me.

"I like your outfit"
-thick red bone
Two days ago

"It looks like you just escaped the mental asylum," while wearing the same outfit

You made it son

Senior year of highschool at prom some drunk girl said she liked my hair.

I'm ugly so thinking on this makes me happy.

>Google who it is
>Third search
>Elias iceage gay

Got some bad news for you friendzoned friendo

a massive qt complimented me on my slp moon jacket, I told her I got a deal on it because I didn't want to tell her how much I spent on it. it is without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I've spent money on but alas.

Woman in the fast food window told me I have beautiful hair.

post jacket pic

makes sense. women love memewear

>omgggg dior!! prada!!!!! slp!!! fabulous!

This one qt black girl in my chem class has complimented my hair and jacket before. I tease her a lot for being clumsy and she giggles like crazy. She's obsessed with molly though so I don't think I'll go for it. Also boyfriend

>Nice shoes man
>I like your sweater

Other than that, women (specifically teenage women) have come up to me and told me how ugly I was and how I should kill myself

Yeah, I wish I was joking lol

Such is life as an uggo with nice shoes

yesterday, some1 called me cute

I get from 2 to 3 compliments a week, but 70% is from gay people

>mfw straight

thanks for reminding me i don't talk to people ever.

oh shit nvm i was at a book sale and the librarian said i had a nice taste in books. the books were shit though.

i only get compliments from fucking immigrants who follow me when i get off the bus and then try to kiss me.

so that is pretty much worthless.

kek

I get complimented on my hair and glasses pretty much every day, usually by old people in my office (I don't know why). A lot of people have been complimenting my eyebrows lately, which is nice considering how much work I've been putting into them.

Today, though, a stranger told me she liked my shirt and that I dress like "someone who's famous". No idea what that means, but I'll take it.

A few months ago a girl said she liked my eyes and we should go and get coffee

I get a lot of admiring glances but people rarely come up to me and say anything

Couple of weekends ago a girl came up to me in the club, and said that I was really good looking, and she had to say something, she even threw in a "wow". Then she went on her way.

Best feeling in the world tbqh.

>then she went on her way
You didn't try to take things further?

She meant Skelly

Two days ago a 7 years old boy said I looked like his mom's husband

Am I a cuck ?

one girl told her another female friend "look how cute he is" while maintaining eye contact with me, two days ago. i guess thats something

Wat sneakers?

girl here, but I really dislike it when guys do this. i'm not the ugliest person on the planet but neither particularly good-looking, and realized a lot of these guys just chase any female being that breathes.

an 11 year old girl said she liked my hair

I was caught staring off into space daydreaming and was told I looked like a movie star by 2 females

>im a big jacket guy
>for you

You hate when guys compliment you and leave?

They just said you looked good, not they want to fuck you.

i get compliments on my nike killshots once in awhile.

I was sitting on a bench eating while taking a break from skating. 2 university girls walked by and said i look like i'm out of an ad. i guess that was a compliment

one time me and my friend were walking home after a rainy soccer session. a group of girls "wooooo'd" us from a car

lastly i've been getting compliments on my hair from old ladies about once a month for my whole life. it's wavy-curly and looks like something off a 1940s woman (pic related). people have made fun of my hair before but i like it so i take these as compliments

Everyday at work ever since they found out I take antidepressants.

It only makes me feel worse since they're forcing themselves to make me feel better.

post pics

it's usually not this long nor 'poofy' but gives a good idea of the style

Did u get coffee?

Woman in work said I smell really nice

I wore Terre D'Hermes today

If i go out to the big cities fairly often.

Yesterday. I get told I look good quite often.

got a compliment on my facial structure and the nostromo hat I got from the Alien film

wound up talking with the dude about Harry Dean Stanton for twenty minutes

it was pretty nice

yes and i ruined it. I'm still mad at myself because she's exactly the sort of girl i like.

some little kid said I have a nice bike

nice which mustache cream you use my superior gentleman?

When i went to work someone commented that I look greek. But idk if that is a true compliment.

Do random qt's smiling at you count? Because this happens more often than I feel it should.

What's your hair like?

A group of girls laughed at my oversize tapered olive jeans. Probably. The feeling was indescribable.

They mean you look greasy and broke desu

Always get mad compliments for my shoes pic related

>red tape brogue boots

If gays compliment you you kno you have style

Tell me how you ruined it

Did you mumble how's she dadcore or said how you wanted to cop her panties?

you invited to da cookout

literally just talked about saddam hussein for an hour

A girl called me hot last Saturday.

Kek how long ago was this? Saddam Hussein been dead for like 10 years nigga

Ayy get that Zloty

as i said, few months ago. she's a levantine qt and we got onto the topic of the region and my geopol autism kicked into high gear.

I have a girlfriend, so I just laughed and said thanks and she just kind of walked away

it was today on /fa
if that counts

"not too shabby friendo"

someone told me i looked like tom hardy but she blatantly just wanted to fuck me as its completely untrue

Got complimented the other day for wearing a vintage LL Bean shirt. It was from a few basic white chicks so I wasn't too surprised. Got complimented on pic related last week too.