Veeky Forumscial aesthetics

What is wrong with my face? I'm high af

take a photo that doesn't have your head tilted upwards so we can see what your jaw actually looks like

;^)

Here

try to wash your hair and dye it light

Why light?

Cut hair my dude
Also stop smoking dude lmao

K I'll do all that shit, but answer the question.

because it'll fit you

But why will it suit me? Are you blind? I'm not white.

Don't dye you hair OP that will look terrible. Maybe clean up your hair a bit with a cut and if that's how you usually hold your head then you need to seriously fix your posture. It makes a big difference. You look pretty normal other than that.

My posture is right I just was in my bed (thats why it looks like I'm a hunch.

Answer the question please, I know there's something wrong with my face cause I get hitted by guys almost everything. Do I look fucking girly or what?

How are we supposed to give you a real answer if we can only see the side of your face? Post a normal picture and you're more likely to get an answer. I'm being honest with you. Your side profile looks normal to me and isn't offensive or odd looking. Post a mug shot and I'll be honest.

Most probably it's your bitch personality. Nothing is wrong with your face imho.

You're lucky I've found a literally a mugshot.

Iphone 5s selfie.

Mirror selfie.

Sorry I'm coked up, high and drunk.

Smile photo.

Normal photo.

Second pic is the best. You look like you actually had some sleep. You don't look girly to me. I don't know your age but maybe you just look young for your age and that's why you might think you look girly. You look pretty young in the first pic.
First thing, stop doing drugs. That's fucking obvious. If anything that's probably why people give you shit because you may have a mental/personality issue that you're medicating with drugs, or drugs are giving you a mental/personality problem.
That said, get more sleep and just clean up your appearance. You've got a bit of a unibrow going on so I'd suggest plucking those hairs between your brows. Your only problems appearance wise seem to be from lack of sleep and drug use. You look a bit busted and tired.

Also, shave your mustache. It looks sleazy.

How would you rate me?

lmao

6/10 based on those more recent pictures, that mug shot looks pretty bad dude but it is a mug shot
7/10 and very possibly higher if you weren't a druggie and took better care of yourself
Take better care of yourself. You aren't ugly.

Thanks senpai. Really it is the drugs? I don't really smoke everyday.

I'd imagine using coke to be hard on your body, and eventually it will show. You know all of that shit isn't good for you, you just need to make a conscious decision on what's more important to you. It'll eventually catch up to you if you get caught up in bad shit and just that stress alone wreaks havoc on your appearance.
Pick: getting really fucked up vs being healthy and therefore having a cleaner appearance. It's your choice.
Get more sleep and get a hair cut. Doesn't have to be anything memey or fancy. Just something a bit shorter and cleaner so you won't have a greasy appearance that often comes with dark hair of your hair texture. Good luck buddy.

I'm not a regular coke consumer, it's like the 2nd time I do coke.

Do you live in Texas and are your initials J.F?

get a haircut and keep the length a little on top and a little shorter on the sides like a #5

Thanks f@m (dis board changes it to sempai)

No. Why?

Your face is mushed up in a way thats not ugly and the hair makes you look like you could be a trap with some effort

ugh. groom yourself pls. you look like you smell like cheese.

I can be a trap? Feels good man. Then guide me. I feel like I could live a better life if I become a trap.

Let yout hair grow and become a juicy trap. You're pretty andronynous

hi patrick

CHI

You have one problem and that's that you're not white.

Other than that, you're fine, which still means you look awful, because, to be honest, only white men can look good.

A non-white trying to be attractive is like a shortie trying to look impressive. Makes no sense. I talk from experience, since I'm a 172cm manlet myself.

I'm 1.73 m feelsgoodman.jpg

thats pretty racist tho, there are black and hispaic models. In fact, there are models from all races, even chinese.

>thats pretty racist though, there are black and hispaic models

Keep fooling yourself. A lot of 'Hispanics' are actually Mediterranean whites (I'm one, being Brazilian), and most non-white models are only hired in order for the companies to look like they approve of racial diversity. It's well-known that blacks and Asians have disharmonious facial features - funny eyes and little hair in the case of Asians, which makes them look feminine and weak; and disproportional head features in the case of blacks, which makes them look primitive.

You are not exactly ugly, however, and you have enough white features on your face for you to be considered attractive by some women. I'd recommend you try to work out and look for average-looking girls.

Oh, and the word 'racist' has no meaning. The left remove it a few decades ago.

stop bro

Ignore the second paragraph in which I said you can be considered attractive. Only one picture of you, this one , can be considered decent. You look ugly from the other ones , etc.

What can you realistically do? Lose weight, work out, become strong, develop your personality, go to university, become rich. Some people win the lottery of life, others don't. I wish I were tall, but I'm not, so I try to look for clothes and fashion styles that will make me look in a certain way in which being tall is not a necessity. Your face is ugly, so you should try to develop yourself in aspects in which having a nice face is not a necessity.

I don't like girls so I give a fuck ;). I've been fucked by tons of men thought :D

He doesn't need women man. God I wish I could be asexual, but I can't. Good luck pretty hispanic boy (upload nudes if you can)

lose bodyfat %

you need a nose job
your nasal bridge is almost no existing
also gross hair

gross body hair = primittive

I think that problem is more ethnic than aesthetic. Some races have lower nose bridges (like asians) like some races have prominent brow ridges (australoids). OP just needs a haircut

I don't give a fuck about my hair cause I still can fuck with that hair. Women disgust me btw so I can have any haircut I want and will have sex anyways. I just picked this board (Veeky Forums) cause I think is the more experienced about facial aesthetics.
Also it's not a big deal, just look at how Iggy Pop was.

lggy pop is white and you are of nigger son

low nasal bridge = feminine
he will look better after nose job

What if he'll look better as a femme boy or mtf girl?

proof this board is full of white supremacists

Iggy Pop is ugly af thought, you're just defending him cause he's white. Also he has the "rock star" status, which makes every famous rock star fuckable. Just look at Steven Tyler or Gene Simons.

be kind im retarded

Do you wear that hat to hide you big head/big ass forehead?

you have to go back

To where?

Nigers life

nothing at all now gtfo this board

ayy lmao

you have great hair desu

MY SIDES

Kek you're nothing special nor attractive boy, you're fat and your hair is gross, nose is fucked, jaw is fucked, proportions are fucked, lips are disproportionately huge, eyes are tiny, giant eyebags.
maybe you're just a fucking queen that walks and talks funny, because you're nothing more than a 4/10

Fucking delusional faggot

gonna post this and go drink/snort a shit ton to deal with the replies

FtM I'm guessing?

Christ, no. is it the hair? I'm trying to grow it out and it's gotten to an awkward length where I can't style it anymore.

not memeing but I really can't tell whether you're a boy or a girl

you look cute
you bi, by any chance?

makes it even better

Now THIS is a cute androgynous person

just kys

fuck u spic

Nice, you just turn her into a monster

>her

...yes

that's nice :)

pls be a girl in L O N D O N

Your ears r hottt

Cut your hair, grow a stubble, and open your fucking eyes.

There is no way thats a guy
Too femenine, and she haven't confirmed her gender so it obviously an attention whore girl, boys don't do that ambiguous shit

I'm a fucking guy

Post ur feminine dick pls

Show bulge then
I don't believe you

t-this
no homo tho

[spoiler]kinda homo actually[/spoiler]

Cut your hair

Slick it back, use minoxidil, lose some weight, mew so your jaw will look fuller

Stoned as shit be nice

cute desu

I fucking love angular cheek bones. you look really nice.

went through with the head shave. tell me if it was a good choice with my round-ass head

it might just be the perspective, but it looks like you cut it yourself. it's fine, though, I guess. maybe try getting a tan this summer.

Yeah, looks 100x better already.

you should try hitting puberty

just the perspective, got it cut at a barbershop because my hair used to be fairly longer and way thicker.

lmao i hit puberty years ago!! i got a weak ass chin and horrible face genetics