Sorry for my bad english

Sorry for my bad english.
Im getting into anorexia with a 300 calories diet
im at 220 lb with 1.78 cm

im going to do it without dying bros?

i already have losed 6 lb in less than 1 week

Jesus dude you know it's okay to take it slow right

You're not going to die but you could permanently fuck your body up or get diabetes or something

Kill yourself.

Eat rice beans and salad before you do anything drastic. Make sure you got soss. Ranch or red hot shwarma

i know isnt ok to do this, but, i need to get in form before i get into college

i just want to be on normal weight

Don't go overboard, it never works. Work out and eat below your calorie limit. Start lifting! I know everyone on this board shits on it but the inspo they post only ever works if you have god tier looks and are over 6'2. For more ordinary people, its better to look in shape. Don't fall for the anorexia meme man.

Dude I went into college the same stats as you. My sophomore year, I just started watching my portions and making sure I was eating less junk. I was still eating at least 1.5k cal. By the end of the year, I felt so good about my body my confidence shot through the roof.

It's not a sprint, it's a fucking marathon. Treat your body right and fix it once, but take your time.

He's doing that already.

your an idiot why would you turn to anorexia when you could go to the gym just going for 6 months consectively could do wonders for you

you shouldn't, you can be slender or even skinny for life if you just eat not much (over 1000 calories, NOT 1000 or below), and eat healthy foods, afford like 1 bowl of haagendaaz icecream at the end of the day as reward or something.

stop please

i dont have money for that, sorry, user

then go to your college gym, you dumb fucking child.

my country colleges doesnt have something like that, is just like a giant school

i hope you die while doing this

: (

do whatever you want

just please stay out of the thinspo threads

are you out of your fucking mind?
Go get a healthy diet, you won't reach any goals with starving yourself what's the matter with you

losing weight doesn't work that way. you have to cut back the calories slowly every week because your weight loss will eventually stop if you don't change up your diet. if you going too low too quickly you are probably losing muscles, not fat

hey OP do you have skype? I have a bit of spare time and am happy to have a chat with you about reaching your goals without harming yourself.

is dying of starvstion painful?

You're a lazy piece of shit. You don't need to go to the gym to work out. Eating a diet of 300 calories a day is completely retarded and an extreme form of weight loss. You'll end up being a freak that looks gaunt and ill.

tfw 6'5

>You'll end up being a freak that looks gaunt and ill.

sweet

OP is a big guy

y-you 3

you're doing this with the intention with looking "normal" for college...
you realize people will be equally repulsed by this body, right?
On top of that, it's extremely unhealthy and you will regret it afterwards.
You have enough money to go college, you can afford a fucking gym membership.

You're just going to get sickly thin instead of normal thin

Just eat 1500 calories a day, you'll feel much better and look much healthier. You could also run or go to the gym to help lose weight too while sticking to your 1500 calorie limit.

enjoy gobs of loose skin and near immediate gain-back of the weight when you are done :>

Can you please post pictures of your body? Anorexia is a serious problem and i want to know if your actual fat like you thibk you are

Get help

not him but i wish

Go ahead user - I support your endeavour. Don't listen to the fat cucks in this thread.

I was 230 lbs coming out of highschool and started eating 1800 calories per day. it took me only one college semester to get down to a healthy BMI. take it slow man.

your body will begin to eat itself and you will ultimately die from your intestinal wall rupturing and septic spewing into your vital organs. It's very painful.

>Im getting into anorexia

Kill yourself

I'm legitimately anorexic(diagnosed by a psychiatrist) and it fucking sucks

It's not something you choose you idiot

You cannot live off of 300 calories a day. You'll die

this. EDs suck. Fucking privileged retards got nothing better to do but create problems for themselves. thinspo is a dumb meme that can kill you

i love being thin/skinny,you name it

but i fucking hate my ED because it's really a fucking mess,i mostly fast or b/p,had problems with abusing laxatives and inducing vomiting for months now

seriously this is getting out of control and i don't even know why someone would cause this to themselves

I've been doing something similar since September and I've lost shitloads of weight, from officially being obese to being a comfortably normal weight (but I'm still going since I'm not skelly mode yet). It's entirely possible and it does work.

Here's my advice.
1. 300 calories is unrealistically low. I advise setting a lower limit of 500 calories and an upper limit of 1000 and just sticking in between that.
2. Remember if you all off the wagon that it's okay. Just go back to eating very little and try to stay on the straight and narrow. You will probably give in to the temptation at some points so it's important to just not do it again rather than give up.
3. The first couple of weeks are by far and away the hardest because your body hasn't adjusted to such an extreme calorie deficit yet. If you're struggling don't worry about it too much because it gets A LOT easier later. At this point I don't even notice how little I eat.
4. You will lose muscle mass. But the people saying you'll just keep all the fat and burn muscle, or still be fat even though your BMI says you should be skinny are exaggerating. The majority of what you lose will be fat.
5. Stay hydrated.