Having a jawline and visible cheekbones is essential for being highly attractive. As long as you have those...

Having a jawline and visible cheekbones is essential for being highly attractive. As long as you have those, becoming an 8-9+/10 is just a matter of getting a nice haircut, having a good fashion sense, etc.

Hair color, eye color, head shape, nose shape, height, and frame also matters

wow cool

t. 3/10

please keep making these threads

What's the point of this post? What are you trying to say with it? Everyone already knows this, you're just stating a fact. There's no discussion to be had here

There are plenty of ugly people with a jawline and visible cheekbones. It's not that simple.

But there are no attractive people without a jawline and/or visible cheekbones

i don't see any cheekbones in op pic but he is attractive

It's important to break the news to people who try to look good when it's impossible

This is what manlets say. If you are tall you can be ugly and still be a 8 if you are confident.

A short 5 is a 2 but a tall 5 is a 9

That's true, ofc, but they alone don't make you attractive.

He's attractive because he has god-tier eye area and a sharp jawline.

Matt Bomer only looks attractive when he is in B/W. In color, he looks gay.

agreed.

extremely good looking black man

james norton has GOAT cheekbones/jawline combo imo though

great chin too

Nigga looks old af, and he has no cheekbones.

>and he has no cheekbones

are you joking lol? see how smooth the skin is under his eyes? and how hollow his cheeks are? that's because of his high and prominent cheekbones.

the lighting in that pic isn't ideal, but take this one for instance. taken in natural light

r8 my jawline

bruxism/10

How do I get 0% bodyfat cheeks?

super strong jaw is not required when you have cheekbones like pic related. but probably adds to his gaunt look, its intimidating and creepy, but actually sexier imo

slightly true

I've seen some utter specimens that have decent cheekbones though. Look at young leo, he doesn't really have either but he's beautiful

Not a 9, but higher than a 5

Young Leo absolutely did have good cheekbones

he didn't have a square jaw, but he had a heart shaped face which made him so pretty

agreed, but he doesn't have those sunken in cheekbones that everyone flocks to once you talk about them, like say, the average model.

His are definitely visible but they aren't incredibly pronounced

true. Brad Pitt didn't have sunken cheeks either but he had such a wide, striking jawline that it made him really handsome

as always there are exceptions to the rule, and realistically 99% of people in the real world don't have sunken cheeks and a square jaw. But both young Leo and young Brad had above average jawlines

bad quality bait

his skin looks really bad
is it just the older camera quality?

I got told I look like this guy but I don't think I have that sharp cheekbones, how fucked am i

He's just perfect. Looking at him actually makes me cry a little bit because I will never bang anyone that sexy in my life. His voice makes him even better. It's really just the whole package unf

I look like this dude but with a jawline, and i'm fat rn lel

with such a bad taste you should have easy time finding uggos to bang

told ya
U russian ain't you

OP... do you have a job?

>that freaking feelio when no bf with knives sharp jawline and high cheekbones

I will never understand this meme. Sure he's handsome but nothing special, can someone explain?

Wow, you guys are fucking gay.

he looks unusual to me, maybe that's part of the attraction? like he looks like a fish man at the early phases of metamorphosis

kek, what you here talking about? Any not fat people have jawline/visible cheekbones. USA USA

Guys with nothing but height going for them actually believe this

Rate me guys? acne came back worse than ever, literally had clear face few months ago. Currently on accutane