What goes well with a denim jacket? Preferably palewave please :)

What goes well with a denim jacket? Preferably palewave please :)

I've got the same question, rn the only thing I wear w my light denim vest is some khaki colored pants

Really hard to figure out what to wear with it since you can't really wear denim on denim, eliminated 50% of the choices haha

Probably khakis, then just wear anything that matches with blue and khaki (a lot)

bump bc curious. ive just been wearing earth tone sweaters and tees with black jeans, need more ideas

stonewashed jeans
cringe

Light colored jeans/chino's

So colors like white, salmon, pink, yellow, all the summery stuff but it depends on the color of the denim jacket as well.

Black Jeans

Striped shirts and plain color tees/turtlenecks etc etc

>Light colored jeans/chino's
>
>So colors like white, salmon, pink, yellow, all the summery stuff but it depends on the color of the denim jacket as well.

I have light blue denim jacket, i tried bleaching my jeans but the colour still hasn't changed I'm so angry for wasting so much time lol , do you think light jeans with light denim jacket works ?
Are you just copying the asap rocky pic i posted

same color jeans

Was thinking this but I'm not sure man it may end up looking funny

same color or black or off color, but imo "funny" depends on the current fashion trends, so it depends if you feel comfortable enough to wear it

I'm going to attempt bleaching my jeans a second time soon , hope they will come out the Shade of my jacket so i can rock them together, any tips on bleaching ?

ppl will call you out, same color is a 'statement' outfit and looks funny

id on the girl on the right's boots pls

not in 2017

one time some dude walked by with a light denim jacket, black jeans, and tan chealsea boots. look pretty cool imo.

The canadian tuxedo never goes wrong

>What goes well with a denim jacket? Preferably palewave please :)
its too late bro dont do this to yourself

What do you mean it's too late haha

why do people say
"SOCKS HAS TO BE SAME COLOR AS SHOES OR PANTSSS"
but when Rocky does it it's ok

Guess it's because rocky is good looking as is and that odd looking things don't look as bad, it's like a really handsome guy with a man bun , you can see that it won't look as shit on him because he's extremely good looking but it would look bad on other people :)

Is this bait?

HOLY LORD IN THE SWEET MARY OF CRINGE ASAP THINKS THIS IS EFFAY LOOOOOLLL he even believes it himself lmfao

He dresses better than everyone in waywt

Very true

Nothing faggot

i see nothing wrong with fit in OP

stop being a contrarian fag