People Mirin' Thread

People mirin' your fits greentexts

>happened an hour ago
>was walking back to my house from the library. I have to walk past several bars on my way home so people are everywhere
>see a cute girl in a Rick skirt, so I glance at her nd turn my head to the side as she walks past me.
>her boyfriend whos about 5'2"195lbs /r/streetwear beta manlet tries to act all hard and calls me out, says: What are you starin at bud?
>this caught me off guard it really pissed me off that this punk is trying to start something, i say: I was just legit checking out the girl, is that a problem?
>replys: yeah it is, keep walking bro, shes mine
>tell him: i don't like asian roasties anyway
>he runs over and gets in myface
>tell him: do u honestly think u can intimidate anyone u green bean
keep in mind I am only 6' 155 lbs. however I've been studying designer wear and I post my fits on Veeky Forums regularly. he has nothing better to do with his nite than try to fight a kid who looks at his gf. talk about being insecure. I am so sick of people thinking they are dressing better calling others out for no reason especially streetwear, normcore, and palewave fags
>i snap him into a front headlock down to the ground so hes sittin on both his knees
>his knees got bloody from H&M black skinny jeans
>i squeeze tight and tell him
>"aint so cool anymore huh, can't protect your girl now can ya, you need to learn to remain humble, id be happy to have a gf and would never try and fight people if they looked at her, you dont fuking deserve a girl you fukin normie, I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain"
>snap his face down into the concrete sidewalk n do a spin behind him
>give him a tap on the ass to show dominance
>"btw stacey got nice Margielas"
>let him go and start bcakin off, he just lays there embarrassed
>his gf and 2 friends stood there in shock but started screaming shit saying calling the police
>after hearing the word police i take off running towards Taco Bell

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=>happened an hour ago >was walking back to my house from the library.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP here. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, I had to shorten words to get past the 2000 character limit. Also self bump.

nice story bro

Thanks. Just left the Taco Bell. Had to order something so I wouldn't look like a weirdo (it's a college town).

Also that new $5 dollar box is really good. You guys should check it out.

I wear department store clothes and regular fa memes and girls have complimented my clothes a lot recently. its great thanks everyone

Hey, if it works it works. Right?

What really happened is you went home after being laughed at, and made a fake story up to tell your "friends" on an anonymous image board.

this actually happened

(you)

itt: things that never happened

I only get small mires

>I love how you can pull off all black
>you look like an urban johnny cash
>where did you get those shoes (i usually lie casue I don't want people to look them up and see how much i spend for shoes)

This is very hard to believe. You sure he wore H&M jeans?

Yes, they were poorly cut kind ya know? You can alway tell them apart. Plus a new H&M just opened awhile ago.

>teleports behind you
>"aint so cool anymore huh"

>walking down the street
>wearing warlock/pirate fit like always
>bitches checking me out

Everyday now, I get laid often right after work in my own car. Thank god I am tall and handsome because my weird ass fit would not work for 99% of Veeky Forums

>Go out and get dinner
>Wearing the chukkas that I barely ever wear because my overall style doesn't roll that way
>Some lady that walks by says "Nice shoes"
I have a hard time not taking complements as sarcasm so I don't know.

post fit. genuinely interested because I am literally obsessed with all things piracy, especially new world piracy.

There is a qt effay girl in my class. I want to compliment her on her style without coming off as weird. I genuinely think she has great style. what do?

>Spent my entire life hating every aspect of myself
>Work out
>Get some minor plastic surgery
>Buy some expensive clothes
>A small group of extremely attractive girls walks by me
>They stare at me
>Assume they're doing it in a "Ew look at that circus freak" fashion because I got that a lot when I was younger
>Whatever
>Walk away
>Hear them say things like "Oh my God! He was so hot!" and "That sweater was so cute"
>Assume they're trying to make me hear them so they think I believe their lies

Why do people do this to me?

6 feet tall and 155 pounds hahahahah
Jesus christ you little twink faggot why do you make stories up for Veeky Forums?

I can only imagine how you look irl.

Autistic drunk larp shitposter dreams he beats up Veeky Forums and holy shit my quads

fuck

yea I'm just really lean. I do cardio a lot.

describe me, I in for a joke.

this better not be real

this is the dumbest thing I've ever read, regardless of whether you're being sincere or not.

That's p gay of u to stare at her like that, made worse bc it's a grill so you can't be like "where do you get it from" with a guy. Try telling her she looks cute and her clothes are nice?

It is sincere.

Haven't even been lurking for 6 months yet and I've seen this shit before, c'mon guys.

I exclusively shop at HM basically because it's cheap and I get compliments all the time. My only regrets shopping there is they lack good hoodies and pants. They have a single good hoodie now (Nirvana one) but I see people wearing it all the time so I won't wear mine.

what are you talking about? I just wrote this today

honestly I guess I just go to a really un-effay school because sometimes it is just too easy. My most generic and "I don't give a fuck today" outfits are:
>raw denims, moc toe boots, a cheep olive V-neck from Gap
>Short shorts, birkenstocks, another cheap v-neck from kohls

And it's all "user you always dress so nice" and "user do you have any shitty outfits at all?"

I sincerely wish I was joking, but I go to a school where frat core is considered high fashion, and most people wear gym clothes casually.

i get mires almost every day

lots of double takes/stares... like 1/hour

maybe 2/3 verbal compliments a week

i wear miminimalist monochrome streetwear/techwear

story time Veeky Forums

>be me
>be 18yo going to uni in Denver, CO, U.S.A
>started browsing Veeky Forums last year of high school
>got my wardrobe almost where i want it at this point
>wear my completed fits to class, lib, and other uni places full of stupid normies
>always catching grills scoping me out in the corner of my eye when I walk around
>friends tell me I dress really well and always have a fit that matches
>want to know how they can dress better
burning all your vineyard vines is a fucking start chad
>girls I talk to tell me I dress better than most other dudes
>girls I bring home to fuck tell me my closet and shoe collection is impressive and abnormal for a frat boy
>mfw dressing better than chad has never been so easy

>every single person in the thread is a newfag
Fuck

> get hired at UO
> assume everyone there dresses well, I rarely visited the store beforehand
> everyone ends up being turbo normies
> meet qt girl who dresses well, no Veeky Forums brands but always looks clean
> she broke up with her boyfriend before christmas
> find out from another colleague that her boyfriend is some guy that gets loads of likes on instagram for posting himself wearing Supreme/Gosha/Palace etc
>she always compliments my pieces and said that I "have cool clothes" the other day
> what do I do Veeky Forums?

>be me on Veeky Forums for years now
>have developed superior stylish fits
>have developed superior a e s t h e t i c opinions
>don't have a gf or any real friends
>continue to waste my time looking at clothes I can't afford and lurking on on a board full of insecure fags who need to get laid
>mfw this is still one of my favorite board

also>v-necks

eww gross, I go to a school like yours too but v-necks are even worse than frat core desu buddy just get some crew-neck tshirts at uniqlo

what are you people taking about? I wrote this just today. what is with you people and being so cynical.

nothing because you are an autistic beta that thinks a girl who likes a man for his clothes is a girl worth pursuing

>v-necks

I don't know I just pull them off pretty well. They don't go deep by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm a pretty strong guy. I also live in Florida so it's nice to have something that breathes.

I have crew neck shirts but they only really go well with long pants. In the summer I like to have a very "loose" vibe.

>the only newfag in this thread is you asshole
how does it feel to be super wrong? I would never know.

Excellent repost op

you wear kangol

This is a copypasta though..

fucking newfags ITT

What?

huh?

ITT: Creative fiction

Not OP but where are you guys getting this from? Maybe it's not believable but how does that make others newfags? I searched it up and I get nothing.

Wew you really are this new

post it or shut the fuck up about it! This thread is getting derailed from assholes saying OP's post is bullshit. How about posting a greentext story yourself fucking casuals!

Give me some sources. I've been here since before Veeky Forums was even invented. I hate how you 'newfags' try to seem superior just by screaming out "newfag" or "newfriend". Fuck off and be somewhat helpful like back then.

can't believe i read all that fuck this board

mirin' OP

for someone who claims to have been on Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums was even made you sure dont know anything about fucking archives

nice shoop

Have another (You) and kill yourself

warosu.org/fa/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=>happened an hour ago >was walking back to my house from the library.

>He's still replying, believed me, researched, and posted my pasta. Twice.
neck yourself you embarrassing newfag

rekt

I've seen this shit before OP

Get the fuck out of here

>researched
took literally less than two minutes
>pasta
for it to be pasta it would have to be constantly posted by others and there by reach meme status. theres only two threads in the archive, both made by you. Learn what pasta means retard

>researched
yep, that is the meaning of research goober.
>pasta
copy and paste
copypasta
pasta

Doesn't take a genius to know and follow this.

Also
>still replying to my thread
>bumping and giving me (you)s
thanks retard

NO ONE MIRES YOU FOR YOUR CLOTHES U BLUEPILLED FASHIOON CEL KEKS.

THEY MIRE YOU FOR YOUR FACIAL AESTHETICS. JUSt LOL AT YOU BLUEPILLED FAGGOTS.

dump asses on Veeky Forums can't appreciate the genius behind your post opie

looks money status.

stop making up stories and stop lying about ur height

thanks friend

these girls complimenting your autism monochrome fits are probably indie cucks, everyone else thinks you are weirdos or dont give a shit

unless your a male model/slayer or an attractive actor wearing those fa clothes, no one will "mire " you for your clothes.

>tfw you took too many trippers when you were younger and are almost entirely oblivious to subtle social gestures such as mirin. So even if it was happening you wouldn't know.

...so at what point were either of them mirin' your fit?

I was mirin' her fit and the rest was what went on after.

Mirin' goes both ways

>be me
>wear vintage issey miyake black and blue sweater with the checkers and cut outs
>next day
>friend says, "user you are fashionable"
>i say "thank you."
did i do it right?

>buy a dark green shirt the other week
>decide to wear it today
>pair it with a thrifted grey long coat, black jeans and black boots
>get a lot of funny looks at my uni
>find a big mirror too see if something is not in order
>realize I look like a nazi with that clothing combination, clean shave and hitler youth haircut

>Tfw I've been mistaken for a celebrity multiple times (not even sure which one)
>People always saying I look really familiar
>Even had people come up
And take pictures with me (weird af)
>People get genuinely intimidated around me

I find this out of all the thread the most retarded one. try less harder next time bud

You sound like a faggot who feels entitled because you took a bit of time to learn about clothing and now thinks he's hot shit for starting fights.
I feel the story is either completely made up of you just added a bit to something that happened to you today so you could satisfy your fantasy.

'those clothes would look shit on anyone else but they really suit you' not sure how to feel

I've been here since the start of Veeky Forums. nothing is made up. I know more than you, you newfag

kek

let's see the fit then.

you sound like an autist to take possible bait so seriously

Don't have a big mirror at home unfortunately

post face nigger.

>I have a hard time not taking complements as sarcasm so I don't know
I know this feeling most of the time, but when I don't it's worse
>be a freshman in college
>Wearing a new pair of gray sperry's, not the boat shoes but more normal ones
>as we're leaving she smiles at me and says that she has a pair like that
>realize no less than 12 months later that she could have just been making fun of me by saying I wear girl shoes

Post pic of taco bell or horrific post taco bell shit to prove this happened

just say "i like how you dress" or something along those lines.

I'm usually too autistic to notice people admiring me, but sometimes it's so obvious I can't help but notice.

Like just two days ago, I was chilling outside and these two girls pass by me, and one of them just stares right at me with this really taken aback look, and just keeps looking straight at me as she walks by without breaking her attention. They then said something and giggled as they walked further down by. She was a qt.

Still got napkin and sauces. No dokey cause I don't fall for that meme.

Try and image search I dare ya

This is twink? I'm 6'3 and 140 lmao

I'm saying. That dudes just fatty

>this thread
wew sum of u are new o boi
sage

this

no learn to read

What surgery did u get?
I wanna get my skin fixed and get my double chin removed

A U T I S M