Christian cruelty

>“We knew that that was not something God would want us to do…Who are we to say that that person is not worthy to live?”
>Hannah and Michael were able to enjoy 47 precious hours with their son before he passed into the presence of his heavenly father.

Why are people so fucking cruel Veeky Forums? It seems even the most colossal amounts of cruelty can pass under the guise of religious morality.

I'm not a fedora, and I believe it's cool to have religious freedom, but man, sometimes I want to strangle Christians to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifenews.com/2015/04/22/doctor-told-them-to-starve-their-baby-starve-to-death-because-hed-die-shortly-after-birth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And just for retards who don't get it, because there's always plenty of those: They let their baby be born and die slowly and painfully from brain spasms for 47 hours instead of aborting him, so they could feel good about themselves.

link

lifenews.com/2015/04/22/doctor-told-them-to-starve-their-baby-starve-to-death-because-hed-die-shortly-after-birth/

This happened more than 25 years ago, right? This is Veeky Forumstory, right? This isn't or right? Are you lost or is this a special type of bait? "I will post a story where it doesn't belong because I am butthurt about those lifers and I want all of Veeky Forums to feel butthurt with me."

I agree that this belongs on /pol/.

Humanities related though and not related to the OP's story, is a child that is born non-sentient really a human being capable of suffering?

Nah, the point is not the story. It's how Christian morality masks evil people.

But I guess you're right, should've made the threads differently.

I was pretty shocked to see someone torture a child for 47 days instead of abortion it.

& humanities was a mistake

You miss the point. This post doesn't belong on this board. Duh!!!

morality discussion does

it's humanities

Morality is relative. All you do is reacting to your FEELZ about the baby. The Christian parents did the exact same thing but their FEELZ were different.

>suddenly it's all relative when it's undoubtedly against religion

and their FEELZ objectively caused a newborn to suffer needlessly.

>suffer needlessly
So what?
literally only you are dumb enough to care.

25 years ago m8....
The baby would've been burned by salt, or ripped to shreds.
Brain spasms on the baby would have been far less painful.
Your lack of medical knowledge and the progress of abortion have led to you wrongfully and ignorantly championing not only an unthinking position but a morally reprehensible position for a peoples that value human well being,
You're a tard.

i would say the care required to want to torture an infant is less than the care required to not do so.
they literally went out of their way to increase a child's suffering, for no stated reason beyond their own satisfaction. they clearly cared far more than someone making an upset post about it does.

at 20 weeks a fetus does not appreciate pain. they were informed of the condition at 20 weeks, which would have given them a full month to decide what to do before the fetus could begin to process pain.

thank you for typing this for me so I can post it directed at you:
Your lack of medical knowledge and the progress of abortion have led to you wrongfully and ignorantly championing not only an unthinking position but a morally reprehensible position for a peoples that value human well being,
You're a tard.

>i would say the care required to want to torture an infant is less than the care required to not do so.
more*

Sure is spooks in here

Fetus' at that age lack the ability to recess pain so your own lack of medical knowledge is extremely lacking you mongoloid

This thread seems to be portraying the opposite

Because most of the people of the world are demons of satan, whom follow false religions and ask you to follow commandments that are against your nature.

I will explain you why satans commandments of the bible seem to go against human nature, so you take good notice of what demons are actually doing.

Man is made in God's image and semblance, this means your nature is akin to the nature of God.

Meaning if they have you reject your sexuality, your material goods that you so much desire, etc, they're having you reject... the nature of God.

They're turning you into an impure abomination while claiming this makes you holy.

I'd be alright with religion if it didn't demand blind faith in the supernatural and unfalsifiable

Fuck off

>literally only you are dumb enough to care.

You either have empathy for all human beings, or for none. Now go read a book you brainlet.

So, this isn't a logical argument. This is your FEELZ.

>you're emotional valuation of the human condition either exactly matches mine are you're a socio-path

now good a read and realize there are more ways of valuation that utilitarianism.

is that asking too much?

>>you're emotional valuation of the human condition either exactly matches mine are you're a socio-path
>>exactly matches mine

You don't understand it. Think harder, maybe you'll learn something.

>Its another 'Fetuses are People!' episode.

If you think that's bad, wait until you read this.