P A L E W A V E

Post items that will look good in a pale wave fit.
Get ready Veeky Forumsthers, spring is around the corner

Other urls found in this thread:

scrt.onl/products/pocket-coach-jacket-grey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i will start

and again

does being physically pale help the aesthetic? because the underside of my forearms and the topside of my forearms are the same color now.

lol I mean I would assume so. But user seriously, the sun is our friend, go outside.

Anyone know how to achieve this hair color tho

I'm only awake at night though :(

is mki actaully any good? I'm really feeling this hoodie, even though it's starting to get hot...

Awful
Bad
Fine

is it 2012 again?

been trying to find someone selling this

Palewave is gay and low testorone.

Unless you have good facial structure (think male model type) and low bodyfat and defined jawline, then being pale will ake you look like an ugly cuck

Stop sleeping all day. Its a waste of life

How is it that I've not visited this board in ~three years and there are still palewave threads
This place is a cesspool

whoa dude you are like SO macho!!!

because its spring and palewave is a good spring summer style you fucking idiot

same dude. found one on uk eBay for like £225 but it was S and im a L :(

>3 years passed
>people still wear light colors
s m h f m l t b h f a m

I bought that one. I wear M, sometimes L and it's just a tad too small on the arms sadly. It's not noticeable unless I stretch out my arms though. 186cm here.

Still looks awesome.

can I use palewave being a shitskin?

yes, just depends what tone your skin is
lightskin caramel color is best imo for palewave, otherwise some pale white kid would halve to avoid using too much white or cream where as people with darker can take advantage of creating natural contrast and complementing the pale colors.

also dont say shitskin its a shit meme from a shit subforum

sorry about patato english i dont proofread

any plans to sell it?

looking for stuff for light blue denim jacket to work with (pants)

like goth rick owens all blacked isn't stale. The compromise is a balance of both....witch is just normal clothing that fits

w2c pants

Ya i have this hoodie in grey, really soft and comfortable. MKI is a really good deal for the price imo, I buy it off END.

saved from the dead

how's this jacket look for the spring season?

w2c jacket, it's beautiful

Kith NYC 2014 IIRC

w2c

without the pocket it would be better

investigate this instead

scrt.onl/products/pocket-coach-jacket-grey

Not right now sorry.I'd only sell if I found a M size for myself. It's still wearable , not too small, so I don't need to sell rn.

looks great, very tempted to buy myself haha , any other good stores for palewave?

understandable, hope you have many good times wearing it :3