Why does everyone on Veeky Forums say they are 6 feet or above?

srs question. everyone knows Veeky Forums is used exclusively by manlets.

i'm 5'10, 5'7 in 2013

t. 5 9 manlet

I'm too ashamed to mention it so I don't do it.
t. 5'7''

W2c boots?

>tfw everyone in Holland is +/- 1.80m
>tfw don't understand retarded amerifag metric system but know you're superior to everyone on this board in length
Truely ebin feeling my ebin friends

>Tfw 179.5 cm tall.
Will I make it brahs?

desu I have no idea how someone can be a virgin standing at 5'10+

I feel like a god when I wear my 40mm heel boots and literally have to fight off all the pussy that gets thrown at me

good for us manlets I guess, just keep rotting in your basements you genetically gifted fools lmao

sorry for all short friends out there. I'm 6'1.5 but I'm also ugly and too skinny if it makes you feel any better

idk but i'm really 6'3

It's 2017, 6' is not tall
I'm 6'1 and it's painfully average

This, im 6'2 and it never makes me stand out. Somtimes i see girls taller than me even without heels.

But maybe thats just sweden idk

I'm 182 (5'11 3/4), maybe even 183 (6 foot on the dot) on a good day, and multiple times I've been told that I'm tall. In my class I towered over all the girls, except for one girl who was a self-proclaimed 5'10. I was still noticeably taller than her but not by a whole lot.

If you're 5'10 and above (barefoot -- not wearing your timbs and in a top hat), and you're not fat and have decent proportions, your height won't be a problem for 90% of girls.

That said, I still do say I'm 6 foot tall when people ask, 1 because it's easier than saying 5'11 and three quarters, and 2 because I can easily pass as 6 foot tall since nobody notices half an inch or a quarter of an inch

im 6'5 and wish i was shorter

>tfw 6'3 virgin

184inches

5'9" or 5'10 depending on the day. I'm not super tall but it doesnt really matter all that much to me.

5' 7'' here, manlet indeed.
But I'm fairly broad and have a massive penis to compensate. So it all pans out.

because Veeky Forums has an autistic obsession with height stemming from a bizarre superiority complex

Probably 5"11/6"? Think that's acceptable.

6'2 american here. I'm slightly above average at best

Once you start reaching 5'11 you can wear almost anything without a problem.

>tfw you're 180 and literally the average height in your country

>tfw tall but uggo

I'm 5'11 and actually rly like my height desu. I'm usually taller than the vast majority of guys depending on the area

>be 5'9 on the dot
>look in the mirror and tell myself I'm ugly
>stand up on my toes a bit and look back at myself in the mirror automatically look at least a point more attractive.