Hey Veeky Forums I'm white as fuck and need a hat to survive spring...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm white as fuck and need a hat to survive spring. Since neck beards have ruined anything resembling a fedora and I hate baseball caps, what are my options? Ideally something that works with button down shirts

traditional English cricket cap
bucket hat

Wear whatever you damn please.
For most of the 20th century, fedora was the standard working man's hat. Only shitheads associate it with some millenial sterotype.

do not listen to this man.

under no circumstances can you wear a fedora without looking retarded

do you wear all black button downs?

Take the chamber pot, turn it upside down, place on head.

*Magic*

> Served a good practical purpose for most American men for 50 years or more.
> Some autist suddenly decides it's "retarded".

Not op but I've been looking into bucket hats for a while now. It's goes upto 45 degrees where I live. Will they be of any help?

Times change. Fedora is hard as fuck to pull off because they've become synonymous with bronies and atheist nice guys

If 45 degrees Celsius, yes

Fedoras (not neckbeard trilbies) are decent enough, especially if you live in a country that's hot enough to warrant wearing a wide brim hat outdoors. Australia gets the highest UV readings on earth, I'd rather a few idiots think I look silly than get skin cancer.

Anyone stretch their anus? I feel like stretching my butt hole. What would you recommend? Is it safe with my hemorrhoids?

Fedora is generally made of wool felt, so It's more for cool weather than hot, but yes, the sun and rain protection might be needed regardless of temperature.

How about these? Still in edge territory, or safely in twink cabana boy territory?

If all you have is a dollar to spend in Dollar Tree, it'll give you some sun protection,but ideally the brim should be wider.

Best sun hat is "Panama", actually made in Ecuador from palm leaves.

The only thing I can really think of that wouldn't be cringe-tier is a cowboy hat, and even then you gotta try hard not to look like a hick.

Where do you live, that all hats are cringe?

How is a cowboy hat not cringe as fug
Sweet double trips guy

What's wrong with baseball caps?

If you're not going with those I'd say stick to bucket hats.

The backwards baseball cap is the stupidest thing ever, unless you're required to wear it as part of your baseball uniform and you need to wear a catcher's mask.

The forward basball cap makes sense if all you care about is shading your eyes from the sun, and you don't want any side brim messing with the swinging of a bat or possibly messing with your peripheral vision.

Otherwise, for sun shade, you want lots more brim.

you should wear a stetson cowboy hat like the guy from justified. i dont see any other alternative.

There are much worse options.

I like umbrellas

Mexicans figured this out long ago.

just get a baseball cap or two dude they work for any aesthetic trying to look dressed down

This. Plus I think it's the kind of hat that old guy in that crime show my gf is obsessed with nailing wears.

I know thas feel