Are Brazilians the least Veeky Forums of any nationality? Why do they wear ratty T-shirts...

Are Brazilians the least Veeky Forums of any nationality? Why do they wear ratty T-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flops 24/7?

The one in the yellow is giving me the fuck me eyes, what do I do?

That room must smell awful.

Try India.

>try india
no thank you.

at least they sometimes wear trousers

impress her by punching the feminist to her left.

>Why do they wear ratty t-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flops
Because Brazil is a poor country and the weather is incredible hot and humid.

brazilians are fucking disgusting people

prime case of race mixing gone wrong

mexico is shit too

It's fucking hot dude what do you expect

But yeah they do commit effay sin with everything they wear

I graduated last year but the girls from my class didn't dress like shit hey just wore basic stuff.
they wouldn't allow you to wear sandals in mexican universities

Wear flipflops in classroom, this is really stressed me out.

whys there so many in such a little room, not even enough desks theres people on the ground. must smell like feet and bo in there

I dunno, I go to an artsy University and you're as likely to see a basic fit as an unironic Full Rick. Unless you're talking about the South, then you're absolutely right.

Dude it's like 35ÂșC in there everyday.

everything about that pic just screams 3rd world shit hole

nah I been there it's pretty rad. designer scene is well and alive. and desert wear is top teir. it's like Japan 2.0 over there, so many qt in school uniforms that are breeding and wife material. lesbian tumblr girls look like Rocky with long hair though and gained 130 pounds.

it's people from south US that don't know a thing about Mexico that dress and act like shit.

inb4 you need to go back, I'm a burger that visits there for time to time. not bad, would recommend

Where you from?
Im from the south and I`m moving to the center to study art at Tec de Monterrey, hope there is better dressed people (i have travelle to the north and center a lot, and seen good and regular fits) , but here in the south they are only using USPA Polos, shorts and boat shoes

this guy is shaped like a lollipop

BECAUSE
THEY
ARE
FUCKING
POOR

Brazilians with money dress decently, but most of the nation doesn't have shit.

>why is this Third World country with an incredibly high Gini coefficient not Veeky Forums