Trying to get the least numale glasses possible. What do you think of these?

Trying to get the least numale glasses possible. What do you think of these?

Thin metal frames are the nu nu-male look.

what is with you guys and "nu males" seriously just wear what you like

i like these a lot but honestly any opinions are useless without knowing what else you wear, what your face shape is, etc.

good old rapist glasses, indeed the least numale style possible

How much more spooked can you get
This

The least numale glasses out there are like these

But you do have to look a bit like a nefarious media magnate to pull off any Carver-core

Fuck just in time
Going to buy reading glasses today
Can't follow guides because I'm definitely too fucking geometrically clueless to relate my ugly face to one of those "oblong/heart/inverted triangle/round" shapes.

Any help?
No clue about material or color either

Just get my steroflex pedo glasses from OP. Luxottica companies have them.

I dont know man, been using metallic frames for 4 years now, was hoping for a change

Plastic is for numales hahaha

Plastic is the new normal, metal is the new nu-male.

What if I told you I don't ever come to this board to the point I can hardly discern your memes from actual advice (which I'm not even too sure is given around here) and that I couldn't care less if I looked like anru male as long as I'm not fat or a cuck?

Numales are cocks though. Holy shit hahaha

Cuck

No its not lmao

Sick I just bought almost these exactly.

I just hope no one calls me steve jobs

i wear thin because thick are heavy and uncomfortable. just wear whatever suits your face dude

Ok but what suits my face?

I dunno, plastic is heavier but has better weight distribution
when I had wire frames I always had those two hurting spots on my nose, now when I have acetate that's no longer a problem

rimless with thin metal temples = numale

ID on his boots? you can see them at the swap meet around 41min when he kneels down

These are mine
Hoping to lose an eye at some point so I can go full Joyce-core

God this looks so fucking dumb. Do people really think this is a good look? Circular lenses as a trend at least made people look academic, this just makes me think of an old pedophile. Fuck this.

I think they just make him look like a faggot

Cop or nah?

Fuck no. Gay as fuck. Don't fall for the round glasses meme. They make you look like an honest to God faggot. If ur gay go for it. Although I would still avoid.

Gay ppl are the most fashionable, why not follow them?

fuck you I look so stupid with square glasses, I'll wear whatever I want

I think the pink lipstick, hair and megatwink selfie face make him look quite a bit gayer than the glasses mate

>I'll wear whatever I want
>By mindlessly following the big trend

it's the new meme...since cuck and blacked is getting old gotta get them new dank memes

>metal frames are nu-male
>round glasses are for gays
umm, no sweetie

>louis c.k.
>nu-male

nigger what

Outdates as fuck, nu-males are making the switch now.

this
numales really don't gravitate towars a certain style of glasses, they just wear what's in fashion at the moment. two years ago that was square plastic frames, now it's round wire frames

having bad eyesight is the result of spending too much time indoors, all glasses are numale

wear contacts like i do you fucking moron

Posting on Veeky Forums automatically makes you a nu male amigo

Black around the top are the best glasses, i think they're called clark kents

more like clark cunts hahah

These look like what my 62 year old father wears.

It's the man behind the glasses you idiots, if we didn't wear the glasses these numales wear then we'd have no glasses to wear.

what is genetics?

yeah they're classic. I thought they would die but it just doesn't seem possible, because they're half wire / half plastic and a soft square shape they're always at least a little in style. And they were the classic democratising style in the 50s and 60s, everyone seemed to wear them so there's always so many points of visual reference. I had been thinking recently that they've been tinged a little too much with looking a bit 'streetwear' in my community, folks my age with them always wear supreme and live for their SLR, but it may just be an isolated thing

Clubmasters?

Haven't heard them called that before.

this is what you really believe huh

>spooked
this is a fashion forum you retard

I seriously despise John Oliver but his glasses arent bad

Can anyone ID these?

i have these exact persols. are they nu-male?

ID plis

He likes making fun of dumb people who happen to be white so /pol/ doesn't like him
Something something cucks

Mr. Putter. Perhaps you could tell me what you get when you combine two parts calamine, one part essence of pearl, and three parts suntan oil.

A San Franciscan's favorite drink, sir

ID on these exact frames? I need to know the size of the lens and bridge on those plz. Thank you.

Shit those are good, no idea though.

i actually love those frames op 10/10 would cop

uh... costco? walmart? anywhere?

art craft. made in usa.

lol no. If you can't tell the difference, then by all means suit yourself.

anyone?

these

I blame the jews

I've been wearing glasses like this (same shape, except black end pieces instead of tortoise or w/e) for 3-4 years at least now but then everyone started to wear it and i don't want to seem like I just wear it to be trendy. As for the David Koresh style frames, I think they (and Koresh's style in general) are cool but they started falling down the same path so I'm glad I didn't buy them when I did

What frames should I choose when I get a new pair?