bladeecore thread !!!! post rare bladee fits

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=T-wjFkJC02E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

w2c red sweats?

fucking blade
makes """"beats""""" a fucking 12 year old could make

blah blah blah, something that isn't some lame 'facsist inspo', thinspo, grid, "trying hard to be funny' or fuckface aesthetic thread, must be bad. fa is really worse than r/streetwear at this point and is in no position to look down on anything.

>blah blah blah, something that isn't some lame 'facsist inspo', thinspo, grid, "trying hard to be funny' or fuckface aesthetic thread, must be bad. fa is really worse than r/streetwear at this point

>looks at catalog

its alright, you can all keep trying to look like a dollar store Elias Bender or keep emulating Alex Jones core while secretly campaigning for Bernie fucking fags.

i mean, i think Bladee looks good but his music is fucking atrocious, he can't produce for shit. Gud is a fucking legend though.

>knowing what /r streetwear is at any point

getting bored of this timid, stagnant ass board that acts rabid to anything different and looking for alternative fashion forums. Then realised r/streetwear is full of fart sniffers but at least this board got some ok threads now and then.

Bladee isn't a producer

Bladee isn't a producer and Sherman is better than Gud anyway lad

you're right, but bladee/cloudrap in general is still r/streetwear tier trash and not at all as outlandish or innovative as you've suggested

How the fuck do you define streetwear anyway? Just because an outfit uses more than one color and doesn't try to be a shittier version of Elias Bender and Zachary Cole Smith does not make it r/streetwear besides I've never seen anyone there dress like him.

bladee is a leader

>comet pizza/ paedophile symbol on his shirt
HMMMMMM

it's a cav empt joker shirt? are you memeing you pol autist?

I WANT THE CAV EMPT JOKER SHIRT W2C

wow rude

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
no dude fr lol look at this

I don't know how everyone says Bladee is better than Leandoer. Bladee sounds whiney, and while I can vibe to some of his stuff his vocals are usually shit.

is there a version of this not made for ants

acne on ur face acne on my shirt bro

too general of a shape to associate with anything. The point of that symbol is to be as ambiguous as possible so it can't be used as evidence against the sick cp motherfucker in court.

Is this really bladee? Holy shit this is based af

That must be his GF on his shirt

yes its him

youtube.com/watch?v=T-wjFkJC02E
can anyone id the jeans?

w2c chain like that

we need more ecco threads