WTC Cheap plain tees?

Anyone know where to get plain colored shirts that fit well? Locally the cheapest I can find is target and they are like $10 a tee+ tax there.

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/men/multi-packs-save/cat/?cid=20831&refine=attribute_900:1600¤tpricerange=5-65&pgesize=36
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING UNIQLO

$7 A PIECE FUCK OFF

Walmart, Uniqlo, HM, Rick Owens, GAP, Thrift Stores, American Eagle, etc..

Where to cop plain pullover hoodies? (no zipper at all)

Been trying to buy a full array of colours and shades

i just looked up rick owens and its not that cheap OP
>also its way too long

Next Level on Amazon.
Most are $6-$10.

Wtf I'd a tee tax

Gildan or champion on Amazon.

eBay. I buy them all the time.

this kills the meme

what brands?

Gildan tees sell for like $1 each

Can anyone recommend a brand that doesnt have this open-sail-sleeve? Pic related

thrift

Uniqlo or thrift store

google blank tshirts now fuck off

Hanes beefy Ts are god-tier

dont be a twink 2bh

H&M, Forever21, not even memeing

this

h&m tees are fucking trash quality tho
you can get much better quality from like hanes
they're cheaper too

Any, just put into the eBay search engine " Plain t shirts" and then go into sort order and put in " Lowest Price+Shipping".
I got your back homie.

Chinatown in LA. Sometimes can find deals as good as 4 for $10 and the quality is actually good depending on the "branding" of the tag. I noticed AAA fees hold up really well

Not everybody has a Chinatown though

Anyone know how Everlane tees are? They are a little more expensive than Uniqlo at $16-18

Just go with Uniqlo. I have a tee from Everlane but the quality is worse than Uniqlo supima tees.

Sizing-wise I prefer Uniqlo also. But then again it's been a few years since I got their supima tees but didn't they change the way they fit? hmm

Fuck their synthetic shit.

if you're willing to venture into taobao then you can get perfect replicas of yeezy basic tees for like 3 dollars a shirt, shipping is a bit of a pain but it works out cheap af

>synthetic
>cotton
????

asos.com/men/multi-packs-save/cat/?cid=20831&refine=attribute_900:1600¤tpricerange=5-65&pgesize=36

>can't wear tshirts because of odd body shape, fucked up spine, and it feels too normie

I think I'm destined to go down the path of gothninja. Drapy and dark fits is the only way to hide my deformities. I have a decent silhouette to pull it off tho

Their coton shirts are 13€+

nigga spine and posture can be worked on
body shape too with working out
don't take the lazy out my nigga, it won't feel right anyways. use clothing to bring out who you are not to hide

alright thanks man

Eastbay fitted shirts

Don't buy fast fashion basics you fucking retards I shouldn't even have to explain why

Also

A S C O L O U R
S
C
O
L
O
U
R

Gildan are the best bang for your buck

Can someone tell me the difference between these shirts? Other than one being a V-neck

>tfw will never be able to wear a plain white tee because of gyno
>inb4 fatty
im 5'10 and 130

go to a thrift store, but a used sewing machine and spend an hour on youtube to learn how to tighten the openings

I just saw some dude in all back clothing and a hunchback walking down the street the other day...was that fucking you? go to a doctor and get a brace

Im 90% sure they do this just because its a fucton of colors and they just split it into 2 items.

>nz
no thx, it's going to take ages and import duties/taxes can suck my dick.
the sweatshirts looked good tho.

My carharrt tees fit well. And they have a range of fits like a boxy tee and a slimmer one. Gildan is good to be fair just make sure it's the 100% cotton ones

Fruit of the loom

What's the difference between fruit of the loom and gildan?

lmao

no but he's probably on the same feel level

can't get a doctor, no health insurance. I can post a pic later after I shower

W2c tees that say/have random things/objects

i like this request a lot and also want to know

Goodwill

This! Cop a hanes shirt. They're cheap and super nice. Just order one, you won't regret it.

They also fit like shit

Where do you live? NZ based here and when I mail things to the other side of the world it takes 3-10 days max.

where can i cop some cheap raw edge tees?

Not so easy in Canada

There's 2 Uniqlos in Toronto

DIY

Hanes has 15% off and free shipping coupon. I about to cop 9 of them. I hope they're good.

here

my spine at its worst

welcometodarksouls.jpg

Wtf

looks like early onset ankylosing spondylitis, you need to get that sorted user before it turns you into a Ball, cos it can and will.
Welcome to the club!

Forgot to mention HOW treated. you need to do Pullups for that part, LOTS OF PULLUPS, welcome to spending 1-3 hours a day pulling yourself up and getting your chest level with the bar, also Pushups needed, again same period, arms shoulder width apart, and if you can find one get a friend to link arms with you from behind then bend forward hard and fast to force it free.

I try to do as many pullups/chinups/just hanging as I can. Veeky Forums said the way to a straight spine is a strong back. and I do that walk through a doorway with arms against the doorframe exercise, which is pretty much the same as what you said. It's just so hard to reverse it at this stage lol. I'll keep trying harder every day.

Whatever I have, it's been untreated since I was 12. Family doctor just said stand up straighter.

i know it is user, i am in the same club, the doorway thing does help, find a friend to do it with you, Pullups, Chinups, "pull downs" where you jump and try to slow your fall, whatever it takes, don't forget your pushups too! shoulder width, elbows out.

You got it Really early too, so welcome to the club. it's gonna be a Long Slow Fight, but if you go at it hard, Every day, door stretch, Pullups/pulldowns, pushups, Make it your morning routine if you have to, do it 3 times a day before meals best.

The harder you hit it the sooner you will get to See the reversal, it's gonna HURT tho i ain't gonna lie about that user, letting it win is WAY less painful than fighting it, and we both know it's not exactly painless. i ain't gonna lie about that, Anti-inflammatory painkillers (asprin, Ibuprofen) are going to become your best friends on some days.

I remember reading somewhere hanging upside down can help with the spine...there is that specialized chairframe that flips upside down, or you can get a reinforced bar and mount it to a door frame with foot hooks and just hang there