Veeky Forums alcohol/cocktail

What are some effay cocktails/alcoholic drinks?

I feel like the Old Fashioned has become a meme drink ordered by betas that want to look like epic madmen gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yC7B6g9lyYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's more useful to pay attention to the context of the situation than to have a "signature drink".

I just learned about aviations, and man do they look and taste good.

youtu.be/yC7B6g9lyYw

me likey

Jalapeño liqueur

Love gin. Thanks for this.

White/red vine mixed with cola is the most effay drink.

Prove me wrong.

Several nights a week I sit in front of the computer drinking ginger ale mixed with whiskey (sometimes vodka). How effay is that?

>drinking a drink because it is "fashionable" and not because you like it

you people are lost

fancy cocktails and drinking something because it's fashionable is tryhard as fuck.

Just get what you like.

If we're getting beers then I order a beer. If we're out to party I order a cheap whiskey on rocks.

Go back to your cave you basque mutant.

in a pub I order beer or dry white wine, depending on how much I want to spend and what I'm in the mood for. Same when hanging out with friends. When I'm invited for a party I just get 2+ bottles of wine, one red one white, both dry. Most of the times there are girls around that don't like beer and they appreciate a glas of wine.
When it comes to cocktails I prefer Caipirinha.

I just enjoy a nice gin and tonic, I'm a simple guy

either a good beer, any decent dry white wine or vodka if I just want to get drunk since I live in slavland
fucking disgusting

In bars, I just get a double rum and coke.
I don't think it's particularly effay, but it's really hard to fuck up rum and coke.

off-topic for Veeky Forums.
this goes in Veeky Forums.

a simple dark n stormy is my go to pick

>calling something disgusting
>while posting a picture of a Weißbier

lmao kill yourself

>delicious bready beer
vs
>fucking red wine mixed with coke
what are u, some kind of queer bacon beard craft enthusiast?

Weißbier is literally cancer

can't wait to hear what kinds of beers you enjoy m8

Belgian, and decent pils and lagers. Drinking Weißbier is like drinking soap water.

good taste user

Strawberry Sunrise
Half cup orange juice
Half cup cranberry juice
3 shots vodka
Garnish with srawberry

>soap water
ah, so you're just a badmouthed pleb confusing weizen with witbier. also I'm pretty sure calling stella belgian is a bit of a stretch but alright

g & t buddy

You literally posted a weizen, how the fuck am I confusing it?

You Germans brag so much about beer, I expected more from you. Your beer tastes horrible.

about 7 pink gins for me, in