Shoe general

What shoes did you cop last time and / or what are you thinking to cop?

Bonus: Recommend european shoe shops that deliver to other EU countries

WHat do you think of the zebra version of these?

I think the ADV line is neat. Color comes down to overall composition and perrsonal preferance/style

Made a thread last night about, seriously considering these

>a screenshot of a photo of a screen
holy fuck man, why

Help to ID these pls
Sorry for shitty photo
it has usual adidas 3 stripes logo in round

I've been trying to cop these dooms but I can't find them in my size anywhere. I'm about to give up on them and go towards something else.

Cause I personalised it myself, and didnt know how to save just the image

I'm really having a hard time finding decent shoes at the moment.
I want them to be effay and comfy without looking like a hypebeast.
Everybody just wearing mall fashion or meme shoes.

You'll look fine so long as you don't dress like a hype beast.

My second pair of EQT 93/16's coming in tomorrow, this time in the grey/red cw, gf got them for me as a gift
Really love this silhouette, and man are they comfy. Huge bonus that they're often on sale, both of my pairs have been 50% off the retail price

Next cop will probably be the black/gum NMD_cs1

not a fan of these newer eqt models since they have so little to do with the original concept of the eqt line

zx fluxes are ugly, don't

why can't they make this with a prime knit upper and boost into one fucking shoe

Thinking of copping some of the following
>Vans Sk8 Hi Pro
>Supra Ellington Vulc
>Ewing 33 Hi, kinda expensive for what they are though (in the EU)

Last cop was a pair of Jordan 1s yin yang (white) @ 80$. I fucking love them.

Deez bois

Exactly . If nmds and ub had mesh and no boost they would look much worse . Adidas messed up cause these are their nicest recent silhouette outside dooms

Are there any trail shoes that look decent? I'm going to be taking a trip and doing loads of walking and hiking and I need something sturdier than the basic shit I have on me.

Thinking about copping a pair of black Timbs because these are not waterproof at all and I live in Seattle.

Its okay their silhouette is hideous anyway

i was lucky enough to get them through asos last year best shoes i have ever owned

I got these in Vegas about a month ago.

What do you guys think about these? They are on sale for $70 adidas btw

Also anyone living in the Bronx selling these for 165$ size 9.5 US

>Vans Sk8 Hi Pro
Thinking about copping that as well, also considering Vans Authentic or Stan Smith. Leaning towards Sk8 Hi since I prefer high tops.

Can anyone recommend a brand similar to Converse Chuck Taylor 70 Hi's? I know $80 isnt exactly bank breaking, but Im broke right now. Hoping for something in the $40-$50 range.

>black Timbs
I see this are slowly getting meme status here

I recently got these for $30 dollarydoos

PF Flyers if you're cool with people thinking you bought off brand converses. Look around on grailed/ebay for used pairs I got a pair of Cons 70s for $35 bucks that were only worn twice on grailed and still looked new

These just arrived yesterday. Waiting for a dry day to wear them out.

redpill me on 3.0, are they worth?

the last thing I bought were a pair of old skools like 2 months ago and I've been thinking on getting a pair of boots too

What are your guys' favorite plain shoe? Tennis shoe style like the NB CRT300 or

Air Force Ones Low

Would you say Chuck Taylor II or Chuck Taylor 70s is better?

Bring the hate.

screenshot the page and upload it directly???

Winter weather is starting here in Melbourne.
Someone recommend me a pair of boots. I've got no fucking idea what I want

boost technology is played out. get the 1.0 in black or white only and for god's sake please wear cotton ankle socks with them.
good cop
they've been a meme status for 20 years but youll regret spending 200 bucks on black timbs, the whole silhouette is uninteresting and the suede black has no depth. you will also look like a hypebeast
that colourway is seriously ugly, dont be desperate to look like a wigger
that side piece is a bad design element, it looks cheap and copies adidas's logo but the sole is killer
red suede looks great

wear some uggs m8

>boost technology is played out.
'Nothing has been able to top it

air max 97 gold next month
im fucking hype

trying to wear more colors this summer. I wanted to cop a pair of blue blazer lows, but I actually needed a pair of shoes to skate and these where only 30 bucks.

CHUCKS II

70s chucks build quality is a lot better

Waiting on these to be delivered. Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I've heard the UB is better but they're even harder to find and I won't buy a shoe unless I can try it on first.

need a new daily shoe, going for a "plain but nice" look, thoughts?

$99 but i can probably find them cheaper if i look

>red suede looks great
I agree!

Can't find these anywhere and I'm getting desperate

Copped yesterday $88

Look like women's netball coach shoes

Should I cop these if I already have a black high pair? I really like how these look

Recently started skating again.

new cop. R8 up fambam.

Zx fluxes are universally worn by tossers in my experience

i want to get a pair of stans. would you guys say that the navy blue ones are the colorway that gores with most stuff? i cant imagine the bright green or red ones match

recently copped reebok classic leathers and am really wanting to cop either a pair of nike air force 1's for a classic baller kind of looks or some dark blue mmm gats if i can get the money

i feel like the green is a classic more vintage look tho, im not sure about the navy blue unless its for a specific fit otherwise i would stick wit green

I thought that was what black and/or white was for.

feel like the bright green doesnt match with anything

well navy is the closest to black/white i can get right now cause i buy shoes off ebay

doall black stans look kinda weird to anyone else?

Yeah, kinda. The light hits them all wrong here, but I know what you mean. Like sickly superstars.

Speaking of, are those still viable in any form?

It's vintage, sure, but the green is so bright I could see it clashing with a lot of other colors.

I've seen a few people wearing them in person. At first glance, you think they're weird-looking derbies but then you look closer and see the three stripes.

yeah this is true, but I wouldn't buy stan smiths if I was looking for a shoe to match with a navy outfit to begin with, idk it is all up to personal opinion

thats what i was thinking. again i buy my shoes on ebay so i get limited with the colors available, but from the stan colors ive seen it seems like navy blue is the most muted one

im not looking for it to match a "navy" outfit per se, just a pair of stans that i could wear with stuff that wouldnt look at bright as green ,red, etc

>When a slackjaw kicks the back of your shoes/steps on your toes

How do you react?

It's an accent color and barely noticeable...

This is what I copped last time and really like them

Like these as well

Yeah navy isn't as loud of a color as the green so I guess its more versatile but I personally would go with a different shoe

pls help
real or fake?

roast me

>shoplifting from tjmax

i wanna cop some jogging sneakers, i already have flat sneakers. but i dont really care, i have enough shit.

gym/workout shoes. probably dont want to wear these out anywhere else

>Click here

Boost looks fake.

How do those feel in an athletic setting?
Thinking about copping a pair for running/work out

Got these for £47. Roast me

I own a pair but never know what to wear them with, any ideas?

What are some good white lowtops that arent that expensive?

just got these. rate.

af1s

Snipping tool you fucking baboon

Bruce lee/10

super fake

Dope

the black suede will get trashed and will look horrible in rainy weather

decent cop for $70

Definitely worth the cop.
Consider getting the uncaged version. Some people say it's more comfy and you definitely will have more options, since they're currently sitting pretty much everywhere

fake

These are nice. Probably my favorite foam cw
How much did you pay?

$50, had some doubts but they actually look great in person

I just laugh because they're still poor and uncultured and I can afford to buy another pair if I really cared. Part of the "luxury" of owning nice shit is being indifferent to if it gets damaged or destroyed. I laugh a bit every time I'm drunk and piss a little on my Margielas common projects SLP shoes and boots. Fuck it

Thank him for helping to break in my new shoes

these, release price. no more

should i cop or not? $585

Underrated bantz

I like these

White superstars are literally just thot shoes. 1 in 8 girls between 16 and 23 is wearing white superstars.

Black superstars just remind me of 90's drug dealers for some reason, not in a good way.

True, true.

Buy some converses

I got these on a sale for 65. Was it a mistake tho?

Oh shit w2c

So I got some Stan Smiths for a budget white-sneaker look (meme smiths, I know, but I'm a broke-ass uni student and can't afford Achilles) for $50 online, but the seller didn't pack them very well and one of the toeboxes was dented all to fuck. I stuffed them with socks overnight to get rid of the dent, but they still aren't perfect as seen by the left pair in the picture. Asked the seller for a refund, but I'd have to pay return shipping of around $16 - however, he's willing to give a partial refund if I keep them. Is the dent really that bad, is there anything I can do to repair them further, or should I just pay up and return them?

Darude Sandstorm

how much $$$ wise is he offering as a partial refund?