What would people with plastic surgery look like in Heaven?

Like they do on Earth. Like shit

Cute girls. No exceptions

Nothing, because there is none in Heaven.

People seems to have this childish idea that Heaven is just a continuation of earthly life.
It's really not. But it seems that scripture says that there is wine in Heaven, "And I say to you, I will not drink from henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I shall drink it with you new in the kingdom of my Father. ".

With their improved faces ofc.

Rich people are prettier, even in heaven.

>"look like" in heaven
>he thinks traits of the physical world of fluctuating space-time apply to "heaven"

I mean, you can believe what you want, it's not like it will hurt you in the end. But boy are you off a ways.

How do you know if you never been to heaven!?

>he's such a complete fucking faggot he wants to argue that heaven wasn't clearly inspired by earthly pleasures and that literally every a single human that has ever believed in heaven didn't think of it completely as a continuum of earthly pleasure

But I wasn't arguing that. I was just saying that heaven isn't like that. It would make God a complete retard if so.

The "afterlife" is nothingness. Life is everything. There can't be anything outside of it.

Trick question, vain people don't go to heaven.

as above so below

Fake wings and halo.

why not?

doesn't matter
heaven is basically just sitting around blinded and basking in god's glory for the rest of eternity and somehow not ever getting bored of it because god is so magnificent and awe-inspiring.

If there was anything like life outside of life, it wouldn't be outside it - it would still be life. This is a language issue. Just like how "supernatural" is actually an oxymoron, because if it exists, it's part of nature.

So what is it then? Heaven is a physical place somewhere? How do you get there?

"The soul" is what people say. But reductionists have already shown us how our conception of the ego is an illusion. There is no soul separate from the body. Everything we are, we can observe together in our body, like the gears in a clock, and we are just on the cusp of being able to change ourselves to the very core through genetic manipulation.

What would it even mean if heaven were a place, for THIS place? What is this galaxy? What are other galaxies? Why have any of this at all? To measure people? Doesn't God know this already? Is he a tormentor? How can he measure all non-human life in this world when the metrics of measurement, according to scriptures, are based entirely on human principles, desires and concepts? Is all other life going to hell? Is it not going anywhere? Why are we special? What is the point?

The whole thing is absurd, and leaves open waaay too many questions. In other words, if heaven worked like so many people think it does, God would have to be a serious retard, douchebag, or both.

Also, if heaven were a physical place, we would need to be there physically, with our bodies. But we see our bodies decay when we die. What then? We get new bodies? Once again all these questions start appearing, but it doesn't matter because it boils down to it just being a stupid thought, wishful thinking.

The finite quality of life is not that dreadful. There is no need to cling to such a fantasy. The fantasy is a placebo, not actually healing you in any way.

Probably like their original self without the imperfections and diseases and stuff

God doesn't have a physical body, he has a spiritual body.
It's your soul that remains after you die.

spirit (n.)
mid-13c., "animating or vital principle in man and animals," from Old French espirit, from Latin spiritus "soul, courage, vigor, breath," related to spirare "to breathe," from PIE *(s)peis- "to blow" (cf. Old Church Slavonic pisto "to play on the flute").

Original usage in English mainly from passages in Vulgate, where the Latin word translates Greek pneuma and Hebrew ruah.

psyche (n.)
1640s, "animating spirit," from Latin psyche, from Greek psykhe "the soul, mind, spirit; breath; life, one's life, the invisible animating principle or entity which occupies and directs the physical body; understanding" (personified as Psykhe, the beloved of Eros), akin to psykhein "to blow, cool," from PIE root *bhes- "to blow, to breathe" (cf. Sanskrit bhas-), "Probably imitative" [Watkins].

What if they were dudes?

the soul is consciousness

so what you're actually saying is because it's impossible, you aren't even willing to entertain the idea. why did you join this thread

If by "heaven" you mean out of body heaven, obviously not visual qualities. If by "heaven" you mean after the Restoration of all things, they'd look perfect and sexless and radiant.

Those fucking lips my god.

Consciousness is dependent on the organism, so your statement doesn't change anything.

>heaven
inb4 fedora

No exceptions

>why did you join this thread
To contribute to the discussion. My contribution happened to be to criticize the idea at its very roots. Don't like my contribution? Cry more about it.

We all look like CIA. Even the women. Heaven turns out to be a literal meme

>dude heaven is like this place where we all hang out
>what are apartments like in Heaven?
>what is wifi like in Heaven?
>what's the best sandwich shop in Heaven?