Genetically perfect faces

Pop em in there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

that long thin nose and plump jooocy lips were meant for eating pussy.
such a shame.

99kb/100

It represents his overall attractiveness rating out of 100

fpbp

no girls would sleep with him
doesn't that make his face genetically rejected?

He was rejected because of his god awful personality.

because beautiful people with bad personalities don't still get laid?

A bit offtopic, but what is this obnoxious little culture at 4ching of not replying directly, but bumping another threda that could act as a answer to your post?

Only a 10/10 could get women with his personality.

not sure mate, some people just have an inherent hatred of tripfriends

Her

He wasn't even rejected - he basically expected women to approach him and fall over themselves asking him out just because he had an alright car, I don't think he ever asked anyone out.

When it actually happened I remember thots on social media were saying how they thought he was alright looking and would've dated him if he wasn't a total psychopath cunt.

>that massive ear

dis bad boy Veeky Forums lurker tom95

lmao

oh dang senpai

okay incoming people i find super attractive

NO SHITSKINS

>liking any mixed race

Dudes lmao

There's a reason why if you're half black or half asian or half arab you'll never be white, you'll be black or asian or arab or in between.

European genetics are a rare bloodline you cherish, not throw away because you can't find a white woman who'll accept your inferior ass.

There's a reason you're white: thousands of generations of your ancestors kept your bloodline alive, not for you to squander it because of a hollywood film or fashion campaign.

The same goes for every race: keep it alive, preserve what your ancestors worked so hard for. You have no right to throw away their traditions because you want to be edgy.

would you like some cheese with that w(h)ine?

Unironically this. I'm an Iranian girl in the US, and to breed with some asian or african would be an insult to my nation and my heritage. Fuck the media telling every ethnicity but whites to preserve themselves, and shaming white people for wanting the exact same. The world will still be racially divided when all white people are gone, except it will be a sadder place.

not sure if you guys are retarded (most likely you are), but now in the age of the internet we have this thing called BOATS and AIRPLANES, where we have the option of SAILING or FLYING ACROSS THE OCEAN and FUCK WHO WE REALLY LOVE instead of being INBRED FUCKS .

also, you can go back to iran and express your freedom as a racially pure iranian woman there.

lmao stay looked down upon by every race across the globe, mongrel. Everyone knows you couldn't find a girl of your own race who'll love you, why do you think so many neckbeards move to Nippon or Korea, why do you think so many fat white girls go after black guys. Because they've failed, so they go after easier matches.

Cross globe travel has existed for millennia. The "Mixed couple" trope has existed since hollywood. Do the math.

Pretty sure we had boats and airplanes before the internet.

That's right goyim, you don't want to be 'indbred' do you? Weird how genetically homogenous people have constructed all the empires and civilisations of the world, uncovered all the science and philosophy and physical feats we have today, and yet you think they're inbred. Lmao, how advanced you are.

Hey, I didn't choose for my family to come here 2 generations before I was around, but I'm a much better American than you my friend, because I follow American culture yet I understand the value of ethnonationalism, and wanting to preserve your own people. If a white state or white neighbourhood formed, I wouldn't complain and whine about "muh racism", because multiculturalism and race mixing have failed. You dingbat bigot.

lmao just laughing as y'all become irrelevant in the next decade. maybe the SJW movement did do some good in this sense. sometimes you can teach an old dog new tricks, sometimes ya can't-- enjoy serving your iranian husband and existing for the sole purpose of sex and servitude. i wish your daughters a better fate.

I'm good with hoarding the hybrid vigor for my offspring and the beautifully ethnic/multicultural women for myself. ALSO W.R.T. THE BOATS-- STAY INLAND, KEKS! PEACE.

autistic_fancyboy.jpg

if you actually believed this bullshit you'd be in Iran, lol

What the fuck? Literally looks like a white person who was photoshopped to be black

Looks like a monkey

Pahaha, based Iranian causing butthurt.

Enjoy you and your mixed kids being subconsciously rejected by every culture and creed except for your Brooklyn dyed haired numale friends. It's an instinct no amount of cultural reprogramming can erase.

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, every culture loves their own people and wants to see them survive. Don't you see nationalism on the rise all over Europe? Overtly ethnonationalist countries across the third world? Take a look outside of your hugbox once in a while. Sorry you hate your own people, there's always time for you to learn to love yourself.

Yeah, this tbq

Martin Luther King wanted people to stop talking about race and respect one another, he didn't want to mix and wipe out one creed

Based pol keepin it 3 hunna in this thread

Fucking lames got to always turn this kind of threads into race politics instead of just admiring beautiful people. These faggots are way more fucking annoying than sjws

sorry these autists ruined your thread OP

and all those empires have fallen, imagine that. If aryans are so superior, why do they lose so god damn always?

oh wait, lemme guess, it was due to "degeneracy" and "race mixing" kek

>the world will be racially divided when everyone is so mixed that it will be hard to divide themselves by race
this is what you retards really believe? no wonder the white race is going extinct

Kek, like China, Russia, Vietnam, swathes of Africa, Saudi Arabia, Finland, Norway, Iceland, all largely homogenous countries. implying Japan would have bent the knee if it wasn't nuked.

It really is just whites you guys have a problem with, isn't it.

Implying diversity exists in any ethnic group around the world except the US of A.
Diversity means no more whites, not no more middle easterners, or asians, they can be as pure as they want, right? You definitely showed her :^)

So when all white people are mixed beyond recognition, Muslims and Jews will stop fighting? Africans will stop butchering other tribes? China will leave Tibet alone? Russia won't want Ukraine? Japan will start importing Syrian refugees? What a wonderful world you'll create by getting rid of le evil nazis! Smash racism!

lies. many hot people prefer exotic looking people just because they are exotic and different. men get bored of the same type of women sometimes.

desu mixed children have less chance of being retarded in that sense, stronger genes and a bigger pool to choose from.

You don't know what inbred means and you don't know what love means.
You just want to cum in people from different races or have them cum in you.

Mixed-race people report higher mental and physical illness.
You're probably hung up on thinking of people like breeds of dog.
A German person breeding with a fellow German isn't going to have weaker, less viable offspring because they're in-bred. Germany has a massive population, much greater than you would need to keep a species healthy.

Humans are actually more in danger of making themselves weaker by OUT-breeding. If you want to compare it to dogs: imagine you put a Great Dane's sperm into a Dachshund. There could be all sorts of problems with that, right?

Well we have an example of what organic out-breeding can do in humans. In the UK the original inhabitants were invaded by Celts and bred with them. They were invaded by Angles, Saxons and Jutes and bred with them. They bred with Norman French. All sorts of groups bred with them, they're actually the opposite of in-bred. But what is the result?

Brits are unquestionably ugly compared to many other European groups and they have unnaturally awful teeth from mixing with people that were only slightly different to them.

I can go with you so far as to imagine a program of scientific race-mixing could produce a superior breed of human. That is possible.

But people randomly fucking each other and not giving a single shit about what kind of kids they're going to make? There's no reason to believe it would produce anything but negative results.

can i get a quick rundown on these guys?

where is your data for that fact
you're the reason trump was elected

The Supreme Gentelhombre

>if you want to compare it to dogs
this is why you're a disgrace to whites.

this is why I like some indians

looking for a semi fast explanation on these men

shooped, but the shooped face is plastic surgery gone wrong

The final redpill is that you fucked your own faces you mouthbreathers.
Your facial structure involving your cheekbones, undereye areas, length and squareness of jaw, hollowness of cheeks are all to do with tongue posture and swallowing pattern.
Now start chewing gum and keeping your tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth and maybe you can undo some of the damage you've already done.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
ALL HAIL MIKE MEW

why are /pol/ posters so angry

>oy vey beddah fly to africa and make mulattos goyim, wouldn't wanna be an inbreedah by having a kid with someone who looks like you!

don't be fooled by the cheekbones

he got an ugly little recessed chin

You're really trying your hardest at driving the point that brown people can look good only if they look exactly like white people, don't you?

racist scum

what the fuck does this have to do with fashion?

just bought some mastic, shit is pretty nice, much more interesting texture and taste than flavored gum
>what does appearance have to do with fashion
what

Poor mans Jordan Barrett

>what
It literally doesn't. If this thread were about how to complement what type of face what types of clothes, it would be fashion related. Just posting beautiful faces is not. If it were about surgically altered faces, it would be. But it's not, it's about genetically perfect faces. If it were about make-up and how to make your face beautiful it would be, but it's not. This has nothing to do with fashion.

i love you

I would rather look like max desu, Barrett doesn't look human enough for me

awww hehehe