Just be urself and dress Veeky Forums

just be urself and dress Veeky Forums

>those shoulders

It's like the guy on the left stole the guy on the right's shoulders

Incels, when will they ever learn

What am I supposed to be looking at here. Is the guy on the left meant to be goals?

why do you people posts these threads? None of you, or atleast the majority of you people have shoulders, or the same appearance, as either of those guys. Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with the "chad" or "incel" concept". You people are so insecure.

Two of those alleged 0.1% have butt chins.

can i ascend to chad if i get fit?

Yup.
These threads don't belong here

im supposed to think they both look retarded right

yes actually

Yes not even joking

you are very attractive for an indian

Question, where lads like Will Smith or Benedict Cumberbatch would be categorized?

ty, will ascend
mexican/spaniard

>mesomophoric
lol

money and fame put you on another plane of existence so there's no point in categorizing them

Well Will is tall but was lanklet-looking in The Fresh Prince, but in all his roles this millenium he has a strong looking body; they also give him serious tough guy faces but naturally he's just a bubbly sweet looking guy. He's somewhere between Chad and normie

well that guy's eyes are too big, his face is too bald, his expression is dumb, and his face looks asymmetrical

I bet that guy on the left doesn't even own shirts.

I'm looking for M/L Pendletons at the moment and they all seem to have 18 inch shoulders. I could possibly just barely wear that but I don't think it'd be very comfortable.

Do you have the female version?

>implying the guy on the right is dressed Veeky Forums

sick photoshop

stop posting this picture, you get more unattractive each time

This.
Just fucking work on yourself, workout both your body AND brain and keep your face clean, it's that fucking simple and will work for you no matter how fucking ugly you are, you just have 0 fucking idea on how easy it is to change

I haven't been on fa for 4 months and dont take that much pics
So-sorry

>those pussy ass male models
>dominant presence

is that a joke? no one would even notice these pansies if al capone or donald trump or pablo escobar or some other truly dominant presence was around

There is such a thing as too much shoulders

>stuttering

Consider self-harm.

Middle incel looks like he could be chad if he got a decent haircut, and the left one looks normie.

>keep your face clean, it's that fucking simple and will work for you no matter how fucking ugly you are,
>DUDE JUST WASH YOUR FACE LMAO
I can guarantee you that my routine is miles above yours, but because of my shit genetics you have better skin than me, ungrateful fuck

You have the potential. You have very good facial features.

The guy on the left looks like shit too.

whats the point? all females are more or less normies and have access to unlimited amounts of dick

maybe if you are tall and roid hard

being a nasty shitskin and ugly eyes hold you back

I'm 1.85m (6" something)
Will get roided
O-Ok I w-will

Chances of me ascending Normie tier?

maybe if you stop shitting in the streets

what fucking garbage examples

kek

Start mewing

The guy on the right looks like he's never done anything physical in his entire life, this isn't a problem of genetics this is just him failing at being a man.

if he shaved, got rid of his glasses, got a better haircut, and dressed well he could pull off the thinspo look

If you got a new haircut and shaved, maybe.
Go full Nate-Garner-fuckboi-core

Jeff pls go

>donald trump
lol

>slayer
>high iq

Bet he'd grab you by the pussy and you wouldn't say shit fuccboi

The fuck's up with his nipples

This is dumb. 80% of that page could become a chad.
I agree that genetics plays a major role in the resulting male, however enviroment tips the scales. If an Incel phenotype was brought up with a healthy mindset, thy could easily be chad tier.

Unfortunately genetic trash will always be geneyic trash.

Post profile, Pablo

hahaha this is a meme, you can't say 44.49% of guys are virgins because, statistically, less than 10% of guys from 20-30 are virgins

why you want to attract girls anyway?
they have no interest in intellectual activities,
no desire of personal development and
no loyalty. you might as well pay a whore
once every 2 weeks and you're done.

Where do feminine boys go who dress mostly in female clothes like me

inb4 giant ears and nose

Fairly fine to be honest.

giant ears and nose

They were hungry for some cookies.

middle incel looks chad as fuk

Mad af

you need ear surgery asap

this fuccboi would enjoy it

Oh, is it an actually thing?
I had no idea it existed, anyways my hear is usually long so they look smaller, atm I tried a buzz, but It didnt looked as gooad as expected

Grow out your hair as well and get a trendy cut

I'd fuck the hell out of the 1st and 3rd normies tho

smooth chins are for women you dumbass.

You should model I'm actually being serious. If you're tall I could see you walking in runway

holy fucking shit you're done for m8.

If you didn't mouthbreath you'd be a ethnicel slayer.

That Flat midface/maxilla ruined you're chance of becoming a model. You can be a fallout 4 character tho.

However you're way too ethnic to be a fashion model or slay women in USA, I suggest you move to Columbia/Brazil ASAP and slay latin thots over there. Or just spend a summer there, and you will be a king in those countries with that height/front facial structure.

I'm part hispanic, part white but my face/profile looks more like a model's/european I inherited from mothers side.

My profile is similar to Lachowski's forehead/jaw (pic related) yet I inherited my ramus (from my father's hispanic side) which is much longer like Sean Opry's. However my Maxilla/high cheekbones were way too robust/flanged and made me look like a chipmunk when I was younger and had baby fat but now I look like a fucking model at 13% BF.

Currently on a cut/lean gains for Ultra, also I'm going to Cuba this summer to fuck some third-world Spaniard thotties my guy.

I'd rather be an ugly psychopathic misanthrope than an attractive beta.

Whores are expensive and you can't kiss them or eat them out

ty, maybe when i move to a new city in 4 months i will look for an agency

>You can be a fallout 4 character tho.
kek, hahaha yeah i hate the flat forhead
will try to go to brazil some summer, or even here in mexico is usually easy to get thots

>tfw scouted by top model agency

>tfw somewhere between chad & slayer

feels good desu. Every swipe is a match on tinder

you're already above normie tier

this

Is this bait? Women prefer men with cleft chins. It's like saying that women prefer manlets over 6'+ guys with developed frames.

I have strong a feeling most people of Veeky Forums are ugly and try to compensate by being effay.

this is common knowledge

How do I ascend normie core?

Forgot to post image

why do you want to kiss or give em oral pleasure anyway what are u a gay

I mostly feel like most people on Veeky Forums are boring as fuck and try to compensate by being "in to fashion" in vain attempt to feel superior to the actually interesting people around them.

If that's you, then just come over to my house and I'll show you how.

I'm from Colombia and believe me, he would not slay a dingle thing in here.
Dude looks POO as it gets, nobody likes indian people in here, and he would certainly be no 8/10 not even 6/10.
As with every dirty Latino American country, what slays here for guys are caucasian/European features.

im bringing a face of slayer god

imagine you're 10/10 slayer
you wake up put on a plain white shirts and wall mart jeans and they look amazing
you go into bathroom and shave your face which is superior to 99.9999% of ugly piss of shits
you decide to just put on wall mart jacket because you already look beautiful
as you walk down the streets heads turn in envy of wannabe fashionista tryhard faggots and chicks throw themselves at you
why keep trying please kill urselvez

shit dude i mean you already have a girl there so

What if you're normie/Chad but balding

Idk I like cleft chins. Maybe because I have one but it's even a dominant gene so in the future everybody will have them.

>slayer face
>normie body
>incel hairline

Post your "Slayer face"

I don't think you get what "Slayer face" means

and if you have an incel hairline/balding your face should be enough to keep you attractive so I doubt you're really a slayer

Thirdly post frame/sholder/waist ratio. You are not a fucking slayer if your torso doesn't look like an inverted V with shoulders wider than your fucking body

I know I need to shave my pube facial hair but have I trancended normies status?

This

get rid of the autism cap and maybe youll have a chance to ascend beyond being an incel

>inverted V
i never understood this
surely you want to be a V shape not an inverted V aka ^

Lol I knew some one would be salty as fuck

>I HAVE LOW TEST

just be confident bru-bru

you look great and your aspie cap already trancended normie status

it's a loo you dip

Danka you