Do you guys think these will sell out on release?

Do you guys think these will sell out on release?

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2017/03/09/adidas-sales-skyrocket/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

adidas could drop a piece of shit shaped like a shoe and it would sell out because of you hypebeast faggots

i just saw that shoe the other day
that plastic shit in the back looks and feel so cheap made it really made me wonder what the hype can do to people

This is wrong

Yep, EQT line is still sitting on shelves (except for 93/17s)

To OP: nope, it won't.

Alright so i won't even bother joining the queue. ; If there is going to be any.

The reason being so they don't have boost. If these had boost adidas would have another cash cow

wtf is so attractive about the boost to people, looks like cheap styrafoam. Im sure its comfy but goddamn

I wanted to resell these to get some qasas

Get some yeezys then ya dingus

Yeezys are so fuckung difficult to cop though.

Senpai I just went to an Adidas shop and they told me that everytime yeezy's get to store they sell out within an hour wtf

>Within the hour.

The adidas store near me sell out even before they release.

Nah. Why would you not keep the EQTS? they're better than any faux runner atm

why are stan smith boosts STILL available in EVERY SINGLE SIZE then?

nope, superstar boosts and stan smith boosts are still sitting on adidas.com, they released weeks ago. super readily available

S-should I buy a pair?

Probably cause they are fugly as fuck

Anybody else feel like adidas' demise is clearly on the horizon? I feel like normies are getting yeezy'd out, and nobody likes anything except ultra boost (and nobody really likes the strechmark ultra boosts anyways)

Jesus christ the adidas shilling is unreal

>Gee, I heard those new Adidas shoes are really in high demand!!
>I heard they even sold out they were so good!
>Nope! They're still in stock for the low low price of $130 for another simple pair of running trainers, but hurry! Offer runs out soon!

Come on guys, step it up

if you like pure boost boost but like uncomfortable leather uppers, sure

lol anyone else feel like Veeky Forums is clearly always wrong

>he points to stock prices

lmfao shills are so fucking dumb

tide is always highest before the boat collapses :^)

How uncomfy we talking?
Also, 12.5/13 currently out of stock.
160cad from their online store. Not sure if even worth.

Nope

>Outside the US sales of Adidas and Nike are virtually equal today

Its pretty much set in stone that adidas is consistent since 2015 in terms of sales. There's nothing to believe that they're on a downhill. literally nothing

i'm sorry, both are in stock in the US

It's the same as regular stan smiths. Not awful, but that comfort usually costs 70 USD, not 120 USD. Not nearly as comfy as other shoes in the price range

>i-it's fucking nothing

lmfao why are adidas shills so fucking dumb?

sorry m8 but stats prove you wrong. come back when you have data

>come back when you have data
it's not my job to defend a flailing company LOL

Why do adidas newer decent releases sell out? The EQTS, Inikis, y-3s and UB mid have all sold out in seconds.

highsnobiety.com/2017/03/09/adidas-sales-skyrocket/

ez pz m8

Why are pureboosts from the Superbowl still sitting around? That was fucking 2 months ago LOL
>eqts
lmfao all eqts are still shitting up adidas site except the 93/17, and those are only sold out because they were too scared to make a real quantity of them because they didn't know if they would sell or not

>babbies first time looking at a stock

the growth pattern looks eerily similar to another famous stock...

I don't know what you mean? I'm saying the adidas I want are sold out.

>implying shills buy their own product
fuck off fapdidas shill, you're drunk

New to being a sneakerhead but I really hate this part on the EQTs.

It feels like the Tubular Shadows, some cheap shitty plastic to warrant a lower price. Im also not a big fan of the translucent cage and zebra pattern

I have like 2 adidas lol. and the rest are either designer reebok or new balance. I want to buy some y-3s pure boost w2c?

>m-my proof is that other stocks did bad in bad in the past,therefore adidas will be bad too

lmao this is ez

I wonder how much pain they'd cause someone with wider feet.

So you hate the whole shoe?

ok

Personally I think these ones are MUCH nicer.

These are superior

quite a bit

Stan Smiths aren't for wide footers, sorry bro.

If you're a wide footer or normal footer, adidas really isn't for you. Unless you're willing to size up and have it be comically long, but then you're going to get heel slippage

Shit. Well, thanks for the heads up.

No, I think they flood the release

i have wide feet and pair of normal stans. there's no pain, but they jut out inwards and it can look weird if they are seen from head-on.

Does it annoy anybody else that the signature eq3 stripes on the sole don't align properly with the ones on the upper?

probably because it's not a limited release, has no resale value, so botters don't cop it

>Stan Smiths aren't for wide footers, sorry bro.
What are you talking about? I have wide feet and Stans are fine for me.

Nike on the other hand can go fuck itself. It's hell wearing those.

>Nike on the other hand can go fuck itself. It's hell wearing those.
Like their wouldn't be wider and narrower models with any brand.

see
pure boost 2017 are the only adidas that i can wear comfortably, everything else is too narrow. but i can find some nike models. some i've tried (flyknit lunar 3 or something like that, also nike free run flyknit) are way too narrow. others are amazing and fit perfect.

also i know you're a shill because you immediately attacked nike. that's one thing you shills need to work on. i don't even like nike, i wear mostly new balance. but you attack them because you want to be them, and the desperation is depressing.