How's the fit on my new leather jacket Veeky Forums?

How's the fit on my new leather jacket Veeky Forums?

Edgy

It's like two sizes too big desu imo

And btw it makes your upper body look small try on black jeans

Exactly one size too big, myboy.
Exchange it. As a rule in the future, always buy something that feels almost a half size too small in store. This rule applies to everything especially leather shoes that break in.

Come on pham my sides didn't need this right now

What's wrong with your feet

ftm?

s h o e s
o
c
k
s

Prove this is actually you

I'm sure you'll get critical accounts on the cut and size of that jacket...but I need to tell you something else. Low rise on your jeans does not fit your body type. It makes your legs look shorter and your hips wider looking
it's giving you that homer simpson shape, and higher rise and slimmer in the thigh drape would make you look 10x better

Don't listen to the other guys, it fits as it should.
You shouldn't buy motorcycle jackets though if you're not a motorcyclist and you certainly shouldn't buy them brand new, second hand is arguably okay. Also, don't buy such low rise jeans. Especially not with that jacket. Feet look healthy, good foot game.

You absolutely cannot pull that jacket off, so it doesn't matter how it fits

you look like an even gayer version of deafheavens guitarist.

OP here. I posted this as bait and I'm surprised and disappointed how nice and constructive most of you were.

W2c

hem your jeans nigger

Well hopefully that L17 is fake because otherwise you wasted 3-4 grand on a jacket that doesnt fit you in size or aesthetics.

Looks really cool man w2c?

Cut down on your body fat with more water and exercise so you don't look like a large two year old. Also the jacket has a weird fit for your gut because of your small shoulders.

You have the same feet Dave Chappelle had from that Fear Factor skit whenever the crack head walks over the hot coals with bare feet.

Mass Effect: Andromeda looking good.

yo you look exactly like me

just transitioned to a man last year

bretty gud

Veeky Forums is 18+. Come back in 5 years, lad.

F A K E S A I N T L A U R E N T

autistic fit brah

>just transitioned to a man last year

Jeans look too short

I never understood the appeal of leather jackets.

WHAT ARE THOSE FEET :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ahahhaahhahaahahahha

Experiencing a winter in New York really made me appreciate my leather jacket. Shit breathes and really cuts through the wind.

for practical purposes, a full grain/top grain leather jacket will save your flesh when...and if you ride a motorcycle you will fall off...you slide 100 ft on the pavement

you ever get rug burn...imagine that going 70 and sliding on the road

Leddit bait post

get shoes you fucker. or saw your foot off

And OP looks like he's gonna ride across the four corners or some shit like that? No. He got it for aesthetical purposes, and while there's nothing wrong with that, the main point should be about why the fit is so shit and NOT whether using a leather jacket is practical.

If OP wants to get that biker-look then, then cop pic related or Redwings etc...

dem flat fleet